Nokia 6350 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

6.8
6.7
6.8

> In reply to sekar @ 2011-05-02 14:29 from upY3 - click to readWhat is the price of it

• 2011-06-04 11:14
  • utT5

> In reply to joeschmo1 @ 2011-05-10 00:09 from jZ$C - click to readjoeschmo il iau eu la schimb id sandu_9820 astept oferte pt mai mlt telefoane

• 2011-05-11 18:53
  • gKXA

Never get this phone. Back falls off all the time and the screen gets these small marks from the keyboard hitting it when it's closed. Bad design....AT&T needs to dump this phone.

• 2011-05-10 00:09
  • jZ$C

Got 2 free phones from ATT in Feb, 2011, when they replaced the rate plan we had for the past 7 years. When activated in the store, phones seemed to work OK. After getting home later, neither phone got reception. Ended up putting our SIM cards back in our old K1's. ATT Tech Support reccommended a better phone but only if we would sign a new 2-year contract a pay a considerable fee. Since then, these Nokia's were put back in their boxes with only a few minutes of actual use so cannot comment on any of their features, etc. Stay away from these phones, especially since ATT will not stand behind them.

• 2011-05-06 23:43
  • jVHu

I want to know the price of it

• 2011-05-02 14:29
  • upY3

Had this phone since it first came out. Never have had any problems. Much better than LG or Motorola phones I've had in the past.

• 2011-04-19 01:12
  • 4kf}

> In reply to Samar @ 2010-03-28 15:44 from ut5b - click to readYes- it comes in mill finish aluminum. Just wait untill the red or grey finish wears off.

• 2011-04-16 02:56
  • kg8m

The last time I was in the states I got a new 6350 from AT&T. I had to have it unlocked and after two day of trying I finally got it unlocked. The next morning the phone would not come on so AT&T replaced it and went through the unblock ritual again hours before my flight back out of the country. Once I got to my location I noticed the finish, red, starting to peel off. Each use left more and more red paint on my fingers to the point my phone showed a silver undercoat which was actually over another red finish. My phone worked properly, but looked like it had a disease, maybe the mange. I had to use a pocket knife to carefully scrape the remaining paint and primer off the plastic to make it look halfway presentable. I like the phone and would like another since mine went into the ocean but after reading the reviews I will move to maybe a LG-300 quad band.

• 2011-03-27 10:34
  • P@cf

worst phone i have ever owned. got it under insurance because it was "comparable" to the razr and never have any service, works when it wants, shuts down randomly, has a major lag...hate it. everything about it stinks

• 2011-01-24 15:25
  • 43cq

I've had this phone since March and it's been pretty okay. I barely use it (odd coming from a 16 yr old). So just a couple weeks ago it stopped making a sound. The key pads, ringer (I can't even tell when I'm getting a call), music, tones, games, nothing. It's as if it's on mute and it wont come off. That's my only complaint. But besides that I think it's a pretty okay phone. :)

• 2010-12-29 05:36
  • 8cLt
  • F

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-09-13 21:56 from NWIZ - click to readI saw your comment about your Nokia Phone. Did you ever find out hoe to delete all calls at once? I'd love to know!
Thanhs Tom D

• 2010-12-17 05:07
  • 4vn@

AT&T is sending me my 3rd one under warranty. Maybe it will work. Piece of JUNK. I can be practically under one of their towers and get a "No Network Coverage" message when I try to make a call. It will not receive calls or texts when it is in this status. I have to turn the phone off and back on for it to work. There is no indication of when it goes into this status. The signal strength shows good.

• 2010-12-12 22:58
  • kUxr

Lousy case design. Back cover keeps coming off. Now it is lost and ATT does not have replacement parts. This is the last Nokia phone for me.

• 2010-12-09 05:37
  • qW@M

Does this phone come with a sim card? Please I am trying to help my elderly mother?

• 2010-10-26 04:36
  • 4EHW

I will never buy another Nokia product. The 6350 back cover keeps falling off due to poor design. All Nokia is willing to do is to sell me a new back cover for my 4 month old phone. That is poor company policy and it reflects their attitude to its customers.

• 2010-10-18 01:35
  • IB8X

I first got this phone in April 2010 at Costco. Three months later to the day it stopped ringing. Costco replaced it. Now 2 1/2 months later the new one stopped ringing again. Has anyone gotten a replacement from either AT&T or Nokia?? Is there a fix for this?

• 2010-10-14 19:42
  • Tf%4

> In reply to Dawn @ 2010-09-29 21:22 from q2Sc - click to readJust Trow ur mobile..... i think tis is best advice.

• 2010-10-06 06:10
  • vGqH

Of 3 cellphones I've owned this is worst. Bell Mobility in Canada have replaced it 3 times and to no avail. First phone lasted 2 mths, 2nd one two weeks and 3rd one cldn't be turned on by service rep when phone arrived and he was about to hand it over to me!! I'm now waiting for resolution to problem of 3 defective 6350 phones. And Nokia Service centre only showed interest in my case when I sent them copy of a letter of complaint I sent to our local newspaper. I do not/not recommend this phone and suggest you do a lot of research before opting for a Nokia phone. BIG DISAPPOINTMENT !

• 2010-10-06 05:14
  • IBVg

I can not get the phone to ring....it was working fine, but all of the sudden, it will not make sound. I have checked my profile and all looks good, but still no sound. Any advice?

• 2010-09-29 21:22
  • q2Sc

How do I delete all all at once? Or do I have to delete each on individually?

• 2010-09-13 21:56
  • NWIZ
Total of 61 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 6350.