Nokia 6680 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.2

please please:I want to buy a 6680 But I dont no that I can change the slide in back and the cover of It?/(excuse me my english is not very good)please answer me

Yes dear Afshin it is available in many shops in Tehran.Good luck

• 2006-05-12 23:24
  • mEj$

it`s a perfect phone...I love it!

• 2006-05-12 19:53
  • nDVW

• 2006-05-12 14:47
  • nsCe

hey..this is a great phone..love this phone so much..sound,speed and cam..the quality is so gud but the video is not so gud..NICE!!!!..can you guys tell me.. is zit ok if im using memory card 512MB n the brand is digi tren??? is zit ok??

• 2006-05-12 14:31
  • ibjv

hey..this is a great phone..love this phone so much..sound,speed and cam..the quality is so gud..NICE!!!!..can you guys tell me.. is zit ok if im using memory card 512G n the brand is digi tren??? is zit ok??

• 2006-05-12 14:14
  • ibjv

Hi guys,is there any way to turn off the LED while video recording?and how to record sound for more than 1min.Thanks

• 2006-05-12 11:00
  • mEj$

hi guys just wondering if you can upgrade the firmware with usb cable that comes with the phone? can anyone tell me step by step guide through doing this please? coz no authorised nokia service centre in my area!!!!!!!!!!thank you!

please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2006-05-12 00:35
  • xKy}

great phone,good look and performance.I enjoy it.

• 2006-05-11 11:31
  • mEj$

Front camera of 6680 is not of good quality . when Nokia would start using joystick in their mobiles.

• 2006-05-11 10:47
  • PB2I

hi guys just wondering if you can upgrade the firmware with usb cable that comes with the phone? can anyone tell me step by step guide through doing this please? thank you!

• 2006-05-11 01:11
  • xKy}

This is the most troublesome phone i've encounted.

• 2006-05-10 20:03
  • N9Ai

I got one of these phones on "3 uk" and think it's superb had no problems with it (so far anyway). I'm due an upgrade very soon and don't know what to go with, there's not a very great selection of handset's available on "3 uk" I got my on a Nokia N90 or N91 so if anyone who's got one of these can let me know what they're like or who has any altenative suggestions for what handset to upgrade to I'd be very appreciative.

Many Thanks

• 2006-05-10 19:08
  • IhtF

i don't see why all this fuss about this phone. i have a 6680 for more than half an year and to say so...i am really disapointed of it...the quality of photos are somtimes very bad, sometimes it moves very slow...and not to say that the music has a poor quality. i am planing to buy an n93 or an 8800 becouse this one realy suczk. sorry but this is my impresion.

• 2006-05-10 16:14
  • msnw

i need to crack my wallet code, how do i doit.
how do i manage BOUNCE MP3 AND OLSO MOBILE THEATRE.

• 2006-05-10 15:16
  • N7I$

hey guys..can you help me? i juz bought this phone about 4 hour ago..i've a problem wif it..my phone cannot record video...help me wif it..pls send me a msg(style_munky69@yahoo.com) if you guys can help me..

• 2006-05-10 11:37
  • ib40

Hey pleaseeee i need the crack of powerMp3 can anybody help me pls?thanx

• 2006-05-08 23:09
  • iAGx

1G 1G 1G card
more music
can read bigers internet pages it loades the pages to the memory card so you
get a 1G dv-rs-mmc nokia or kingston

• 2006-05-07 19:28
  • 4Bck

there is a Quadband 6680 out thats ,a bit bigger then the triband 6680 and has buttons all arround the bottom of the keypad , symbian UIQ ...

• 2006-05-07 18:34
  • 4Bck

I saw someone posted suggested sites here for screensaver only i forgot to which part...oops! try checking it

• 2006-05-06 16:11
  • Rxck

Can i ask where to download the screen saver for N6680?I only download 1 b4....it is a matrix...but after that...i cant find anymore...who can tell me where to download..

• 2006-05-06 16:03
  • ibj2
Total of 3389 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 6680.