Nokia 6680 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.2

how to change the face plates o
under the camera . I I

• 2006-05-13 22:02
  • 4Bck

That guy just roat a book on telling us that he dusent know how to use the 6680 81 82 of coarse you cant just be running a combinaison of applications all the time
IF U PRESS AND HOLD MENU /SELECT /EXIT/ repeating that thill all apps are close do not expect to take pictures while youre on the net ok but
playing youre music live from the phone on a call .take pictures or video...receave ALL INBOX MESSAGES TO MEMORY CARD /open file/option/save/deleate message.
read pdf listen to music thrue the bluetooth heasets when connected .it's pretty solid not like 6620 .
i just did a hard reset and the
messages /option/settings/i do not see
receave report/and message validity.

• 2006-05-13 21:58

6h of mp3 playing man iff you close all the standby applications it s alright

• 2006-05-13 21:45

i nextspeapkerphone nokia6680

• 2006-05-13 13:43
  • 4}xZ
  • a conserned user!!!!
  • Rating0

I have now had my nokia 6680 replaced by Orange Network 3 times already within 9 months, it keeps cutting of during calls, then when you turn your phone back on your whole memory is wiped of & all information you either stored to your sim,phone or memory card is gone completly!! ALSO the battery life is very short, the phone also keeps freezing alot while your using anything on your phone also while starting, finishing a text or call! To be able to use the phone after it freezes you need to take the battery & sim completly out of the handset & leave it out for a couple of minutes before putting it back in & turning the phone back on! Even when you do get the phone back on it takes ages to load up & ready for use!!! The phone to me at the time seemed like a very good handset but within a few weeks the problems became worse & worse! I would not recomind this phone to anyone who was thinking of getting it as it's such a let down of a phone, even when you need it the most you could never depend on it!!!
That's just the problem's i've had within 9 months but the decision is up to you as the customer if you want to get that handset but don't say I didn't tell you the effect's it could have as Im without a phone right now because of this & orange want to only replace it to the same handset as they say it's like for like even after the third replacement!!!

• 2006-05-13 11:57
  • MJTC

please please:I want to buy a 6680 But I dont no that I can change the slide in back and the cover of It?/(excuse me my english is not very good)please answer me

Yes dear Afshin it is available in many shops in Tehran.Good luck

• 2006-05-12 23:24
  • mEj$

it`s a perfect phone...I love it!

• 2006-05-12 19:53
  • nDVW

• 2006-05-12 14:47
  • nsCe

hey..this is a great phone..love this phone so much..sound,speed and cam..the quality is so gud but the video is not so gud..NICE!!!!..can you guys tell me.. is zit ok if im using memory card 512MB n the brand is digi tren??? is zit ok??

• 2006-05-12 14:31
  • ibjv

hey..this is a great phone..love this phone so much..sound,speed and cam..the quality is so gud..NICE!!!!..can you guys tell me.. is zit ok if im using memory card 512G n the brand is digi tren??? is zit ok??

• 2006-05-12 14:14
  • ibjv

Hi guys,is there any way to turn off the LED while video recording?and how to record sound for more than 1min.Thanks

• 2006-05-12 11:00
  • mEj$

hi guys just wondering if you can upgrade the firmware with usb cable that comes with the phone? can anyone tell me step by step guide through doing this please? coz no authorised nokia service centre in my area!!!!!!!!!!thank you!

please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2006-05-12 00:35
  • xKy}

great phone,good look and performance.I enjoy it.

• 2006-05-11 11:31
  • mEj$

Front camera of 6680 is not of good quality . when Nokia would start using joystick in their mobiles.

• 2006-05-11 10:47
  • PB2I

hi guys just wondering if you can upgrade the firmware with usb cable that comes with the phone? can anyone tell me step by step guide through doing this please? thank you!

• 2006-05-11 01:11
  • xKy}

This is the most troublesome phone i've encounted.

• 2006-05-10 20:03
  • N9Ai

I got one of these phones on "3 uk" and think it's superb had no problems with it (so far anyway). I'm due an upgrade very soon and don't know what to go with, there's not a very great selection of handset's available on "3 uk" I got my on a Nokia N90 or N91 so if anyone who's got one of these can let me know what they're like or who has any altenative suggestions for what handset to upgrade to I'd be very appreciative.

Many Thanks

• 2006-05-10 19:08
  • IhtF

i don't see why all this fuss about this phone. i have a 6680 for more than half an year and to say so...i am really disapointed of it...the quality of photos are somtimes very bad, sometimes it moves very slow...and not to say that the music has a poor quality. i am planing to buy an n93 or an 8800 becouse this one realy suczk. sorry but this is my impresion.

• 2006-05-10 16:14
  • msnw

i need to crack my wallet code, how do i doit.
how do i manage BOUNCE MP3 AND OLSO MOBILE THEATRE.

• 2006-05-10 15:16
  • N7I$

hey guys..can you help me? i juz bought this phone about 4 hour ago..i've a problem wif it..my phone cannot record video...help me wif it..pls send me a msg(style_munky69@yahoo.com) if you guys can help me..

• 2006-05-10 11:37
  • ib40
Total of 3394 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 6680.