Nokia 6820 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

6.1
6.0
6.0

> In reply to randy @ 2008-12-01 13:16 from R0Kx - click to readi think only if they can uplad radio and a 3g

• 2009-03-28 10:27
  • yXZq

This is the best phone Nokia has every produced or rather will ever produce. I have been using it since last 5 years , and i must have dropped it over 25 times many times on hard surface, still it works superb. The antenna reception is the most powerful as i get coverage in basements where a guy next to me with nokia 6600 shows out of range. The only problem is the lack of memory card, but i think i can cope with that. I love this phone and i will use it for the rest of my life and also take it to my grave !!

• 2009-03-10 06:36
  • Gg8m

i bought this phone 4 years back till today it works as it is new. the only problem abt it is camera although to me is not a problem cause i dont use camera. this is the best out of the best.

• 2009-01-02 20:12
  • NHUD

I like this phone because it can store many photos, videos, tones and more! Now I can take many photos, videos and have more tones!!

• 2008-12-27 12:42
  • UD$7

i dont have this phone but my mom does. i find it 2 be a good phone

• 2008-12-08 16:02
  • fuHP

can this phone be updated cause it kinda sucks

• 2008-12-01 13:16
  • R0Kx

I found that this phone is very functional, and works like a charm. The only trouble i've had is it's durability. I recently dropped my phone and now only one side of the keyboard works, so no more texting, and i can only call people from my recents because of it.

• 2008-12-01 03:52
  • ky}a

i use it for one month,and i dont know to use chat feature.for nokia 6820 fans..can tell me how to use it..thx a lot

• 2008-11-16 10:24
  • uExp

I have had this phone for almost 5 years now and it is such a useful phone. I can't find any other phone as useful as this phone - even though it has no huge features as the ones on the market now it still does a brilliant job for your basic needs. Enjoyed using this phone, esp to write notes and messages.

• 2008-11-11 22:29
  • mxCA

in fact,i have enjoyed using this phone since 1992 and i have no fault.

• 2008-10-24 16:48
  • mtv3

changed battery to bl 6c,it's the best phone i had,used all high tech phones not satisfied, i keep on comming back to this old phone.

• 2008-08-26 00:48
  • 4TSu

> In reply to Anguteeraq Lange @ 2008-04-25 08:02 from MId% - click to readi love this fon i still use it have had it for 4yrs yeah the camera sucks but its a good fon

• 2008-07-16 11:45
  • pcu4

i have had this phone forever and it is sooo bomb. i threw it at my wall and it made a hole in the wall. it is indestructible. i love it alot, it is really good for texting but the camera sucks. its bomb. GET ONE! its going back in style, aka retro. fo sho

• 2008-07-01 00:59
  • 4pyh

im looking for kit like housing :)

• 2008-06-10 06:38
  • jW$Q

I'm from Greenland And I like this phone i have it in over 3 years

• 2008-04-25 08:02
  • MId%

it"s so good!

• 2008-04-23 06:48
  • PGxF

I LOVE my nokia 6820. Have it for 3 years now... i dropped it many times...and nothing happened. Always the best signal reception, NEVER had a problem. Batteries last lots. I connect to the web and everything works fine... The only weak feature is the camera quality and display.. but not a problem for me. Love the full keyboard although i dont use it that much. But what i LOVE is the "5 way kinda joystick" with wich u navigate. I really love it...my next phone will be anoother nokia. I find 7373 appealing.. but I love this 6820 so much.. that I want to buy E70 to replace this one hehehe *sighs*

• 2008-04-13 03:26
  • L5b5

I like

• 2008-02-16 21:42
  • PB{v

its an awesome phone.. mine looks crappy; but then when you flip it.. BAM it transformed. but bad for u ppl who like taking picture with ur phones.. good for txting like i always do

• 2008-02-13 05:15
  • 4@fC

its an awesome phone.. long lasting even tho i dropped it sooo many times.. :P the only thing that I don't like is the graphics of the camera.. not a very good use for a camera phone..

• 2008-02-11 06:01
  • k16d
Total of 303 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 6820.