Nokia 700 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.6
7.4
7.4

if i put my sim the pho will go off

• 2014-12-10 19:00
  • ftV7

This phone is the absolute best! I've had it for 2 yrs + and it is still going strong. Only downside to be honest, is the Bluetooth and the headphone jack stopped working. Also a few of the official Nokia applications got shut down, with the sell out of Nokia i suspect. Still plenty of Juice left in the phone, and the pictures are Stunning, for a fixed focus that is!! I can't give up this phone for nothing!!

• 2014-11-18 14:45
  • Q$N%

> In reply to Harry @ 2014-08-13 10:24 from thu9 - click to readYou can flash It by Computer With Update file

• 2014-11-05 16:38
  • XNi%

This is my favourite phone ever!

Ever since the third party Delight firmware update the firmware has been a delight to use:

Love the small size.

Wish it was Android... but it works better than my Nokia X2 Android... even thought the Android is theoretically more powerful.

It's got everything the larger phones have but it's such a convenient size!

In fact the only thing that might beat it is one of the new wrist watch mobile phones? They're great! ...but as yet not quite powerful enough to be truly useful?

Picked my phone up for $92 slightly second hand... and been using it now for 2 years.

The only continuing problem I've had with it is that it hates being connected to the computer. Not sure why... but it's always a pain. Keeps disconnecting as you try to transfer data, sync, backup, etc... Not quite sure why... as that stuff is hardly high tech. USB and bluetooth both have the same problem.

Wifi connectivity is good for most uses.

Just trying to come to grips with the replacement Nokia X2... which has many benefits... but equally many problems.
However it also took a long time to come to grips with the 700... probably over 12 months?

Being so small it is also hard to break. Big phones flex more and impact harder when dropped. Small phones spend most of their time sitting in a pouch and if they fall they barely seem to feel it. Didn't have to fix anything on this phone despite owning it for about 2 years. That's a first!!!

This still remains officially the worlds smallest smart phone!

I suspect that peopel with good eyesight are a little more prone to buying this? Most of the population are a bit myopic so they prefer bigger screens. My eyesight remains good... so the smaller screen doesn't bother me much.

Great phone!!! If you're unsure you probably shouldn't be. For the price (usually very cheap) you're unlikely to regret buying it.

:-)

• 2014-11-04 01:52
  • Y}Ss

Wow great phone. I had 3 andoid devices. Last one was 5 inch. I decided to move back to somehing smaller. You now this brick in the pocket issue :) Now I'm using Nokia 700. Love it! Yes, reading is less comfortable but I have started to talk with my wife again :) Ealier I was constantly busy with reading another important news... Pity that Symbian Belle OS is stopped with developing :(

• 2014-10-30 06:06
  • pFNL

> In reply to khan @ 2014-09-27 08:34 from rKar - click to readwtf, you can't upgrade symbian belle to android, its different OS and platform.

• 2014-10-03 08:50
  • HHHH

thise phone is very good phone excellent specification the symbian belle os upgrade to android or windos phone plz help mee

• 2014-09-27 08:34
  • rKar

excellent price/quality ratio
beware: symbian belle development has been stopped, no too many apps

• 2014-09-11 11:19
  • 35nf

> In reply to Harry @ 2014-08-13 10:24 from thu9 - click to readits not auto silent mode its power savings option which goes at auto mode which is mainly by your bettery monitor app or setting provide you after 10% battery left by default, and it can be changed.

• 2014-08-14 16:49
  • fCxh

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-14 11:58 from 0C43 - click to readDelete messages on the SIm card

• 2014-08-13 20:04
  • T4aq

hi guys, anyone help me,
1. How to deactivate the dialog box: "note: active divert", it always appears when i make a call.
2. My nokia 700 just change the profile to silent mode randomly, i did not change it, is it changed automatically by the phone?, eventhough i always set to general mode, and the silent mode icon appears on notification bar too, please help, thank you very much.

• 2014-08-13 10:24
  • thu9

hadest not work

• 2014-07-22 07:10
  • NXNw

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-15 18:32 from Nw7J - click to readbuy from ebay , 3rd party screen , about 25sgd with frame easier to change .

• 2014-07-20 17:42
  • fxMU

my phone has broken their screen Nokia 700 how can get others screen?

• 2014-07-15 18:32
  • Nw7J
  • F

hi I've a nokia 700 but the message alert keeps on blinking and it keeps on sending a message that inbox full, even though its empty can you help please?

• 2014-07-14 11:58
  • 0C43

Hiiii now I'm using n700 it's awesome slim and but hd video playing is slow and it has small screen but screen touch and clarity and cam also awesome but in store didn't have all android apps and office also slow.... and all headphones does nt support..

• 2014-07-13 12:41
  • fCx%

> In reply to Matwangano @ 2014-06-14 12:26 from fuZS - click to readI don't think symbian support insta. switch to windows or android

• 2014-06-18 17:29
  • t1$B

i cant use my Nokia 700, it does not access network once I put a sim card how do I go about it

• 2014-06-18 15:22
  • NaQC

hi every body,how can I get tango amd instagram on my nokia 700

• 2014-06-14 12:26
  • fuZS

hi every body,how can I get tango amd instagram on my nokia 700

• 2014-06-14 12:02
  • fuZS
Total of 1636 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 700.