Nokia 701 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.4
7.5
7.5

> In reply to Deeepz @ 2015-02-23 06:40 from mIgL - click to readi am experiencing the same issue with my nokia c6 then i discover that it is because ovi store apps have been moved to opera store and that ovi store does nt exist anymore

• 2015-02-25 17:59
  • ftKa

Please any one help me..
I cant able to connect to the Nokia Store. When I connect it shows: Check your connection and retry, or slow internet connection. But actually there is no connection problem. I can browse internet easily, even youtube without any buffer. What can I do?

• 2015-02-23 06:40
  • mIgL

> In reply to dipen kumar @ 2015-02-20 09:15 from KBSr - click to readhow to help? you throw out the phone already?

• 2015-02-23 04:33
  • IWHP

after updating from fp1 to fp2.. I cannot use the front camera? Someone can teach me? Im using 701 too..

• 2015-02-22 08:11
  • v0qJ

> In reply to Shah @ 2015-02-18 05:45 from 7wA3 - click to readtap on the screen and click on add widget . U will get a application named MIRROR which will help you to open the front camera !!!!

• 2015-02-20 17:04
  • KAeC

help me friend,
without sim card my phone is operating
well and with sim my phone be reatart and
being off. what can i do.service dont help me.

do you have any solution? please suggest me.

• 2015-02-20 09:15
  • KBSr

Dear Friend never buys this phone. This is totally bad phone.
I use this phone for 2 year. There is lot of problems which service center can’t solve it and I throw out this phone.
1. heating problem
2. networking problem
3. hanging problem
4. mike problem
5. camera hanging problem
6. and one most danger problem is that mobile is not supporting any sim card. Without sim card phone is working properly but when you insert sim then mobile be restart, restart, restart…… never work, this is last condition of mobile phone.

• 2015-02-20 09:09
  • KBSr

How to use my front camera..??

• 2015-02-18 05:45
  • 7wA3

most of u guys commenting nonsense about nokia 701 have not touched the phone talk more of using it, my dear people go nd use this phone and give your testimony like me. This phone is 1 of the best phone nokia have manufacturerd test it nd be witness like me thanks

• 2015-02-10 22:56
  • fuNc

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-02-01 22:59 from fqyE - click to readbut seems everything fine with me....

cheers...

• 2015-02-04 04:02
  • IWHN

never buy this phone. Not worth it at all
1)The camera is 8mp, but takes 5mp pictures
2)When you open the gallery or when you select the camera, it takes 5mins
3)It often freezes for no obvious reason
4)701 cannot withstand Viber
5)Front camera is very bad. Selfies are horrible.

• 2015-02-01 22:59
  • fqyE

my mobil front cmeara nt wrking

• 2015-01-30 10:08
  • mIf{

pls give reply me im using before 2 year bt front cemera nt wrking.hw is wrking frnt cemera.pls give any suction

• 2015-01-30 10:05
  • mIf{

No doubt this is one of the best Symbian phone.

• 2015-01-23 11:53
  • y{0P

this model is very good.... it is much .... much better than an android phone version 4 jelly bean.. ...... i am happy using this phone

• 2015-01-14 10:00
  • rKJ$

Great phone as I am using it for last 3 years. I never ever face any problem, Even I don't spent any money on
it.Its TRUE value for money. Only negative point is its
low ringing volume else the phone is fantastic as compare to other costly phones.

• 2014-12-31 13:38
  • uwx}

hi...

i,ve been using this phone since 2012.still on its original batt. currently my batt can still last up to 24 hrs. so charging once a day only.
it depend on your usage. i seldom on games, video and music. i connect to internet (browsing and whatsapp) may up 2 or 3 hrs per day.
i simply switch off bluetooth, 3G, data connection when i dont need it. this phone got fantastic features compare to a more expensive phone even on this present day. cheers...

• 2014-12-18 05:00
  • IWHn

Howz its battery?
Can anyone tell me?

• 2014-12-09 08:01
  • U@9h

Bought this phone new last night am am quite impressed with it. The 3.5" display is a world of difference from the 3.2" on my Nokia 700 which I have been using for several years now. The Nokia 808 with the 4" screen is more of a workhorse with its heavy camera. The 700 and 701 are were strong designs and I am pleased with them both. I Just can't own an a plastic phone like the Nokia 603 so I paid the extra for the Stainless steel and aluminum 701. By the way, is looks better in person than the 'mug shot' photos of the front back and side suggest.

• 2014-12-06 08:37
  • YTSQ

> In reply to need-louder-ringer @ 2014-10-26 13:53 from U{vS - click to readtheres no such thing as SP3

• 2014-11-06 22:13
  • nI0K
Total of 6030 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 701.