Nokia 7110 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.2

Great phone, i remember when it was launched, it was in the beginning of the time when WAP was coming into reality, but never became a big thing. The scrollwheel was there for "browsing" news as you could download simple news text and such, the humble and simple begining of internet data to be widespread in the community. It was not the first phone with WAP but the first phone designed to use WAP with better ease. WAP tanked and was to expensive to use. But a solid phone never the less. The coolest feature of it was the springloaded tray Matrix style.. Although the original 8110 wasnt springloaded but modified to be one for The Matrix, this was the closest one to be as cool as Neo.

• 2014-10-29 21:13
  • ms%U

F*cking awesome phone, long stand-by battery life, strong, big screen, perfect desing, nice scroll-button. It's simple, it's Nokia. I recommend it to you ;)

• 2014-10-21 17:11
  • maIS

I still have mine and I considered it as one of my Nokia collections after almost 14 years. Works perfectly till now and its my 1st phone next to Samsung. I'm sure retro phones will have a comeback soon!

• 2014-06-02 12:32
  • tH3K

I still have this phone . I didn't know it was some sort of a collectors item . I have three other old school Nokia phones . Will definitely check the model numbers of them all . I bought two of them while I was in Bahrain years ago . I remember playing "Snake" with one . The game had an interesting point-of-view where you are riding the snake & you go throughout the screen searching for food . My other Nokias never had that version of "Snake" . Interesting indeed .

• 2014-04-30 23:38
  • j$$B

Used it once in 99. Sold it. Just bought from a collector who has around 15 of it. All of them in very good condition. Am sooo happy.

• 2014-04-06 14:52
  • 61n5

Just buyed it from old person for 7.50euro, great condition. Good to have it in hands after so many years... I think it is most special phone ever for me.

• 2014-03-29 23:21
  • na{p

This is one of my old collections (Purchasing Date 2000), and I still use this phone.

• 2014-03-07 06:09
  • PA7E

> In reply to Marian-George @ 2014-01-18 20:02 from ajVv - click to readIt was one of the greatest phones I had. That scroll it had was one of a kind feature. I really miss that phone.

• 2014-01-20 17:34
  • YY7T

> In reply to Samson @ 2013-09-13 21:34 from n7qX - click to readCan you give me some more details regardint this?
Thanks!

• 2014-01-18 20:02
  • ajVv

I got this phone today from an old person ho told me if I wan't it or he will throw it away ! And I said : Man are you crazy ?? This device made history at his time and is cool after so many years !! I have to say that the phone looks perfect not even a scrach after so many years and it has only 4 hours talk time ! I am using HTC One but this will be my secondary phone even do peoples will make fun of me ! But I DON'T CARE !!

• 2013-12-14 14:48
  • nsGW

My Fav mobile I wish to buy this again. I searched this mobile at many places to purchase but :( in vain. Golden days...I was hired as a Manager in the company and the owner gave me this mobile with new car and office keys. Wonderful days..

• 2013-10-13 14:32
  • SHP$

Only if this is a ATEX certified Phone the price will be very high 4x to iphone 5.

• 2013-09-13 21:34
  • n7qX

This phone was so impressive due tiits signal strangth and powerful battery. I still have the phone until now and it works perfectly for me aside from my iphone5.

• 2013-09-09 12:41
  • tH3G

It was announced in 1999. I got this phone as a gift from my dady. I Was so excited that time. Now i have iphone 5 but excitement is not so as the time of my first mobile experience in Nokia 7110.
If that time were come again! Technology is now higher grade position but excitement is not same as before was.

• 2013-07-05 11:15
  • PEqf

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-02-04 14:19 from H5Mt - click to readIf this time were come again! Though technology is now higher grade, that time was more excitement.

• 2013-07-05 11:00
  • PEqf

I had this one, love it. It was a phone and a half

• 2013-05-09 10:28
  • funW

It was announched in 1999(From Wikipedia)

• 2013-04-11 15:30
  • 3Vdd

My sister had this phone like in 2001 and that time it was like one of the best

• 2013-04-06 19:38
  • Nnvt

> In reply to Bankie @ 2012-05-27 11:44 from 9E8T - click to readWhaaaaaaaaaaaaT

• 2013-03-15 17:04
  • fsV9

This is my 2nd phone way back then...it was 2000 as a graduation gift...my first phone would be 5110 :) I still kept it.. :) now I'm using bbz10

• 2013-03-11 06:09
  • Qxpq
Total of 283 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 7110.