Nokia 7500 Prism - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

6.8
6.7
6.7

cool phone, but very weak battery; you have to have a charger on you or carry another battery in your pocket
as for the rest, I love it, it's been 7th year I have it and no problem ;)

• 2014-04-05 16:34
  • 4x77

It has OLED display, I`ve seen it.

• 2014-01-13 02:02
  • pwZ0

I had this phone for 6+ yrs and never had any problems with it until it fell in the water and now I can not see anything if there is anyone who can help me view my contacts etc Please contact me on my email. Razbhuss@aol.com. it was the best phone I had and would not change it If it was in my hands. there is something special about this phone

• 2013-08-15 23:48
  • 3HhK

I have been using the nokia 7500 prism for 6 year they were no problem the only problem is the joy stick is very senseitive

• 2013-07-14 06:27
  • U{4E

This is the worst phone i have ever used. It has software problem.

• 2013-06-21 14:55
  • U27w

I have been using this phone forlast 6 yrs. Really a good product. I don't understand why it has been discontinued?

• 2013-04-19 12:09
  • Px%C

been using this phone since march.2008( 5yrs!!!). Never gone for servicing or repairs. only the replacement of the joy stick!

• 2013-03-30 19:00
  • a0Xu

i am looking for a person to repair my nokia 7500. in srilanka

• 2013-02-20 03:46
  • jcVm

using it since 5 yrs...best phone...dont want to let it go...sleek n designer...works fine except i just had to change its battery once...camera quality also good

• 2013-01-01 19:05
  • PUhj

d best phon ever.......using it 4 ovr 5 yrs n still works gud enuf.....hats off......

• 2012-12-10 20:23
  • vbRa

I've this phone over 4 years. Nice pic quality n resolution, good sound both in headset n speaker, good looking, compact n nice camera quality. But poor in battery life n talktime. Browsing speed is too slow n it switches off during browsing. It hangs on 4 GB memory card. In short it's an average phone. I give 5 out of 10 marks for this phone.

• 2012-02-22 23:06
  • s8a9

I have used it for 4 years now, and even today, on Feb 2012 i think it is a great looking phone. Stylish, fast, easy to use for calls, messaging, calendar and as music player. It even plays some MP4 files, but music only - video manages to show only couple frames per second. The display has very fine resolution and colors. I must point out nice design of menu themes in Prisma design style, and smart layout for SMS, calendar shortcuts.
I think that central joystick, is better on 7900, as it that is hard to use with wet finger, nail or glove, but it is ok on once you get used to it. The numpad keys are actually very convenient to use, I achieved very quick SMS writing speed although design would suggest othervise. It is quite a hard unit, as it didn't fail me for these 4 years being dropped quite often. The software works fast with no glitches, though SMS inbox/outbox started to delay opening for 5-10 secs when total amount reached 8 thousands in total, I guess deleting older SMS will solve it.
Battery life 2-3 days, Listening to music all day will empty it till evening. For BL-2B battery size it is acceptable.

I am temporary using Nokia E66. It is newer and smarter phone, steel casing and so on... but apart from some apps that I do not use, larger display, I can surely say that for call/SMS/callendar/Music functions my prism 7500 is much better. The camera though is very poor even on a sunshine, but hey - there is no place for bigger lense on that small phone with that weight.
Now it's on display repairs, and I ordered new case and battery as I am looking forward to continue to using it.

P.S. The "girly version" Nokia 7070 Prism flip phone has very compact size, and keys designed for using with long nails, but technically not comparable to Nokia 7500 Prism.

• 2012-02-21 09:45
  • DWkk

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-10-30 11:04 from uZa{ - click to readChat be.. ye touch screen ni

• 2012-02-04 19:34
  • u1tv

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-17 14:33 from IaRk - click to readi have 2 for 400 ROn each. thats like 90 euro for each. brand new

• 2011-12-16 23:47
  • 0CH7

i need 2 purchase a new model of 7500 at what price is it now

• 2011-11-17 14:33
  • IaRk

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-10-30 11:04 from uZa{ - click to readYou're kidding!

• 2011-11-09 12:06
  • PTic

I have nokia 7500 and it has touch screen

• 2011-10-30 11:04
  • uZa{

i want to buy this model..... i get it? or want to order?

• 2011-10-11 03:45
  • IVDh

my 7500 prism phone still working but it does not look good anymore. I need to buy new covers. Please help me where i can get new covers for my phone. I like it very much

• 2011-09-24 17:45
  • ftqx

i have nokia 7500 and i am interested in using it

• 2011-07-16 03:50
  • tYWL
Total of 998 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 7500 Prism.