i didnt get a usb cable ,,,,,but my digital camera usb cable fits the 7500, try ur camerea usb see if it fits
hey folks i go thru so much of opinions still we need to know what we want in a mobile phone i was looking for style and good music and no one posted it except few and coming to battery life if it comes for a day with so much calls and sending smses and some minutes of listening to music that's ok it depends how one uses i think this fone is good for the price and we can go for it enjoy the prism :)
guys i dint get the usbwire with this phone and i want to load games,songs,etc from my PC any sugessins please? thanks in advance
can the users tell me how much batterylife this phone gives to them?
my phone is giving me around 10-12 hours(on mediocre usage)isn't this too less,thanx in advance
guys,just bought this phone two days back and here is what i think about it
-merits:looks really cool,light weight,design seems to be the only new thing
-demerits:low battery life,in my knowledge tthere are not many s40 v5 applications available on the net
This is a great phone according to its normal size,great shape/look n light in weight...But it has two problems
1. It shows pixels in indore light even with flash (common in all nokia mobiles
2. When u r viewing a song in full screen mode even in most high quality it shows frames (common in all nokia S40 mobiles except 6233)...
I know no one can solve my first problem but if any geniuess can solve my second problem i'll be very much thankfull of him/her...
Great look & style,Slim. Its having all the features like 6300. I am just thinking about battery backup and joystick.
yeah it does support A2DP....so u can use your wireless Bluetooth headsets.....
It's a symbian, and I am Nelson Mandela.
Of course it's a S40 v.5, admittedly.
Btw., check this out:
Interesting enough/Loud enough, how does it seems?
Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me out on this. I wanted to know what Operating System the 7500 Prism works on. Is it a Symbian smartphone, or just a regular OS 40 or 60 in a new design?
Hoping to hear from you guys soon. Thanks in advance :)
Great phone, easy to use and pleasing on the eye!! All my friends are impressed and its nice to have a phone which everyone does not have!! You cant beat a Nokia! However-can anyone help me find out how to download the multimedia message settings, my network provider cannot help as the phone is too new and I cannot send picture messages-any ideas??? :0)
I love this cellphone... it keeps saying "message.., message! message!! message!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
super performance phone is my opinion.
this is one of the better phones by nokia i have classified as to who should buy this phone and who shouldnt. but first the plusses and the minuses.
1)battery is pathetic same as 6300
2)earpiece is a bit funny as u have to place it properly to hear perfectly (maybe could b becos i have small ears)
3)joystick is a bit too hard for easy and fast movement also it is protruding out so a bit of problem like k750i
1) superb looks the looks get u in the first instant u see the phone.
2) the lcd screen the display blows your brains away no better display in any phone any brand in this price range.
3) the sound quality is very good better than sont ericsson in the same price range. both the internal speaker and the handsfree.handsfree is the same as 6300.
4) this phone has flash so night pics cone good.
5) charges very fast in one hour u can charge ur phone.
6) cone with strap and some changeable colour rings.
7) net connectivity speeds are super atleast 20% better than any other comparable phone.
8) comes with a super styled pouch.
9) quite a sleek phone although not as sleek as the 6300 but fits nicely in the hand.
10) comes with a 512mb card in india.
now who shouldnt own this phone
1) people who value utility over looks
2) people who want battery life to be over a day.
who should own this phone
1) fashion people who want to make a style and brain statement.
2) people who are having eyesight problems as this has got a very clear display and big numerals.
3) people who thought the display of 6300 was too bright.
4) who want better net speeds.
well i was enchanted 2much by the model and bought it immediately.
phi friends !! i just love this phone but i m worried about the battery back up !!! as nokia 6300's battery back up is not good bcos its having 16.7 million colour resolution screen. i m wondering that same thing should nt happen with 7500 as it is also having same display...
pls help m,e guys if any1 knows about battery back up !! i m in hurry to buy the phone so pls reply quick
i need to find out where i can get the setting for this phone ,,anyone help
Hey, i saw this model today. It was not so great as i thought/ Loud of sound is tooooooooo low. There is nothing in this phone--> empty. Maybe cuz its Image one model. but i dont like. Really i expected some thing Great! And joystick - i dont like it! Just nice design and no more!