Nokia 808 PureView - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

> In reply to Misha @ 2014-04-20 09:37 from 33@T - click to readWeather doesn't work for Symbian any more, Nokia stopped the service. You have to look for some other weather app on AppList or Nokia Store.

• 2014-04-22 15:01
  • ScKF

> In reply to Misha @ 2014-04-20 09:37 from 33@T - click to readi've found the dictionary problem solved on nokia discussions, but the weather really don't work and there's many bugs by now, i hope they upgrade us to the nokia x, even the asha has more functions and apps by now(i mean software functions like fastlane).

• 2014-04-20 21:29
  • iD6n

> In reply to djrab28 @ 2014-02-10 14:30 from YMkx - click to readI have this trouble too. I deleted and restored my phone data three times, yet I still cannot access the Check In app nor the Weather app.
I also cannot download more languages to the Dictionary.

• 2014-04-20 09:37
  • 33@T

2 days of medium use, very good battery back up

• 2014-04-20 05:21
  • t@M%

> In reply to MONIL @ 2014-04-12 19:05 from vGxE - click to readYes.. I am still using my N9... How Flexible N9 is to customize...

• 2014-04-19 19:02
  • uuC%

How r u Guys... How r u Ziad.. i too saw.. It is good to see competition getting tight.. Still overall quality of image and trueness are with 808.. 1020 grown better.... How is ur Lumia...

• 2014-04-19 18:58
  • uuC%

All are Good on this mobile... One Defect is there that is Operating System in Anroid is best for this mobile my opinon.

• 2014-04-17 20:32
  • 9CBI

With the windows phone 8.1 update with cortana and drop down notifications and symbian-like multitasking view on lumias now, I'm forever going to say goodbye to my 808 now. Gonna get that lumia 930 with 8.1 update now

• 2014-04-16 01:05
  • v0qT

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-14 16:37 from rAfC - click to readI haked my 808 with Delight 1.4 and it works way better than with Symbian S^3 Belle.

• 2014-04-15 13:08
  • nyfB

> In reply to Gabriel @ 2014-04-12 11:29 from r3He - click to readHai Mr. Gabriel.... I'm also using 808. I hadn't faced any such problem while installing applications. I suggest you to go to n8fanclub.com . Hack your phone first. There are lot of apps and games. Download them and install. All the best!

• 2014-04-14 16:37
  • rAfC

Waiting for ue suggestions.Thanks

• 2014-04-14 13:45
  • N9@T

> In reply to Gthm @ 2014-04-11 13:57 from w49R - click to readIf you are using a memory card, remove it. Plug in the charger. Switch on the phone. Open Gallery. It will work. After fully charged, insert the memory card. Now the gallery works normally. Give it a try! All the best!

• 2014-04-14 09:58
  • rAQu

> In reply to Ziad Mohamed @ 2014-04-12 23:45 from rkFI - click to readPerson who have Nokia 808,only he can define it's quality. I am using Note 2 Right now but I won't let anyone to touch my Nokia 808. No no never its my camera king. And I can't find such a good mobile again. Don't touch myy phone ;) .
It's upto you whether you go for a z2 or a lunia 1020. I am happy with my 808. Tons of features.. but no future..

• 2014-04-13 18:51
  • fBhn

> In reply to martin042068 @ 2014-03-21 11:44 from 0gLP - click to readHi, gud day i have 808 but i dont know which way to go to customise it to Delight. Can u teach me how pls?

• 2014-04-13 00:48
  • KgV2

Hi all guys

How are you all, hope you are so well, Any one saw the trolling happened by Dxomark, They set the Xperia Z2 as the best smartphone's camera over the 808 Pureview, This was totally a trolling and sh'ttest thing I've ever heard in the tech world....Z2 is better in terms of stabilization and faster autofocus, but over all quality is nothing comparing the Nokia 808 preview, I compared the Lumia 1020 to Z1 and I slaughtered it in the quality so hard, so imagine the 808 Pureview...putting in mind that the Xperia Z1 and Z2 shares the same camera hardware exactly...with just slightly improvements for the software of the Z2...imagine 808 with its once in life time camera vs the xperia Z2....Really can't imagine that DXomark did such horrible mistake

Nokia 808 Pureview FTW!!!

• 2014-04-12 23:45
  • rkFI

i justt love this extraordinary device and symbian os, used many symbians before from the era of 3660 to n8 and still using n9.... both meego & symbian are the most easy to use mobile os's and provided all the essential freedom for users, peoples really enjoyed using them...
in these days not single os come close to them in user friendliness...
android and bb10 are good but windows phone is totally useless i cant even take a windows phone in my hand for more then 5 mins cz of it's really irritating ui with uncountable limitations...
microsoft thinks users are fools that's why they are blocking all the necessary features like a file manager no downloading of files videos and mp3's directly u can't even save pdf files and reattach them in a mail, and microsoft calls it a office use os.. but still some stupids are buying wp only bcz of nokia...
i hate stephen elop like hell, he killed the 2 most beautiful things from the mobile industry which really deserved to be the best... rip. meego n symbian...

• 2014-04-12 19:05
  • vGxE

hello guys, pls hv bn unable to download games on my pureview: is writing "unable to install application.connection lost".Details processing attribute MIDlet -JAR URL failed. I really need need ur help ...thanks

• 2014-04-12 11:29
  • r3He

Hi guys,
I have been using this phone for past 1 year and I totally love this phone, all of a sudden my gallery is not getting refreshed. All the pics which I take are getting saved but are not getting displayed in the gallery. I tried to switch off and switch on the phone also but the problem still persits. Please help me with the solution.

Regards
Gthm

• 2014-04-11 13:57
  • w49R

> In reply to AVAS @ 2014-04-02 19:10 from utKy - click to readYaa, Nokia 808 has two flash lights! Xenon for photos and a led light for capturing videos!

• 2014-04-05 12:00
  • rAMT

> In reply to AVAS @ 2014-04-02 19:10 from utKy - click to readvideo led lighting can be turned on

• 2014-04-03 02:29
  • IaM9
Total of 10389 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 808 PureView.