Nokia 808 PureView - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

I can say that I'm bet disappointed because I wasn't able to sleep from the thinking what Nokia will really do in the MWC???... I was waiting for the Lumia 1001 EOS pureview...

any way that's better they didn't released it, because to be honest with you even after potrico update and the great performance for such mid and entry phones like Lumia 620,510...WP OS still needs very hard developing and fixing all of it's camera algorithms bugs...Nokia is working hard now and they pass with very critical moment...How to make WP OS can handle such a Camera and it's capabilities like Symbian did and do.

all what I said about WP OS cons. was right

((http://www.flickr.com/groups/8...

and I really hope Nokia will success in this Hard mission, because it will be like making whole new OS not such copy/past from 808 pureview.

WP OS needs more and more time and developing and I love how Nokia send secret message for us that now is not the right time to release the real pureview 41 mp with WP OS... we are developing and spend a lot of time to get the best result.

This also means Nokia will smash all WP OS imaging bugs and bring us real innovation...that's why I love Nokia (perfect innovation)

cheers :D

• 2013-02-25 23:29
  • fk6L

Guys lets just be honest every fone has it good and bad side....I think I will try to be as honest as possible. ...I have 3 fones...main fone 808 ( got one more 808 coz I love the fone and camera now I have 2 808 one black and one white ) ...now my main fone is 808....then comes note 2 and then bb 9900 for bbm only....I love cameras so nothing beats 808...plus nokia hardware...batt life...sound quality...doent heat up like note wen we have long conversation. ...built quality. ...note 2 excellent for games, surfing apps....downside to both fone 1) Note 2 : its battery life barely a day....heats up a lot....lot of app crashes....built quality. ..talking on note 2 not very comfortable. ..big size.....now Nokia 808 : I think only 808 lacks is many apps....mainly if skype video calling and viber and instagram come to it then perfect. ...hope it helps people....just my opinion as I own the fone and use it daily....

• 2013-02-25 22:55
  • X0PC

> In reply to Carol @ 2013-02-25 21:20 from L71k - click to readthnx very much carol...

• 2013-02-25 21:57
  • p2AL

> In reply to doganSener44 @ 2013-02-25 17:26 from 0I%Z - click to readI don't think so. You will see a difference if it's not original:). And i don't think this will be the case:).

• 2013-02-25 21:20
  • L71k

> In reply to localhyd @ 2013-02-25 20:26 from YTK% - click to readHey, it's ok, no worries:).

• 2013-02-25 21:18
  • L71k

> In reply to Carol @ 2013-02-25 12:33 from L71k - click to readsorry carol,its just i put post on it don't feel bad about that.

• 2013-02-25 20:26
  • YTK%

hi friends already i m owner N8 more than 1 year and coming my 808 tomorrow i m very excited... but it is produced in china.. any diference among phones produced in china and others?

• 2013-02-25 17:26
  • 0I%Z

> In reply to localhyd @ 2013-02-25 10:45 from bJ7Z - click to readCome on...:(. I ain't that bad. True, i have to write more accurate, but... it is not my language: I'M Trying, I'M Trying:P.

• 2013-02-25 12:33
  • L71k

> In reply to lalaland @ 2013-02-25 00:56 from v0qZ - click to readdude don't insult carol its his style :) lol

• 2013-02-25 10:45
  • bJ7Z

> In reply to Excaliboar @ 2013-02-24 01:25 from m{hv - click to readyeah, no street view..but actually i dont really need that!! and also nokia has its own nokia city lens

• 2013-02-25 01:13
  • v0qZ

> In reply to Carol @ 2013-02-24 13:12 from J5L3 - click to readi do agree with you carol..but correction, its "sure" not "shore".. you're not referring to seashore

• 2013-02-25 00:56
  • v0qZ

> In reply to abcxyz @ 2013-02-23 10:06 from uvnI - click to readhey kido, you cannot just go around and talk to people like this. Learn some manners. Second, i am pretty shore i know what i'm talking about;). I'm a bit older then you, with like 15 years, so don't call me boy, kido. Now, going back to Nokia and samsung. If you don't understand what i say...then just, say NOTHING. Now, i understand you like your samsung and being a fan does not open your eyes to recieve the corect info from what you are reading, but is not my job to educate you. So, before replying to some one, make shore you understand corect what is all about... Also make shore you know some tech, so not to become, as all do, a fanboy wannabe techlover. What you've told me and us, until know, just show's you're a kid pissed on the fact that people criticize his beloved mobile phone. Now, if you think that your comment will change my experience with mobile phones, you got to be small. If you even think that what you said is sominteresting info or something.... Well, is not! think that you said something with that, you got to be very small

• 2013-02-24 13:12
  • J5L3

I wish it was with Android OS :\

• 2013-02-24 12:52
  • g5ix

> In reply to THE INDIAN @ 2013-02-24 04:17 from t@5C - click to readthx for the info ! I have downloaded google maps, working nicely !

• 2013-02-24 07:02
  • rAfJ

> In reply to sam @ 2013-02-23 09:21 from uvgL - click to readYou have to download a lower version of google maps. I'm using 3.2.1. The latest version available on Google's website will not work anymore. Try to find out this version. Download and install when you launch google maps keep in mind you should have to turn on your wi fi. After opening you can turn off your wifi.

• 2013-02-24 04:17
  • t@5C

> In reply to lalaland @ 2013-02-24 01:20 from v0qZ - click to readI agree with you, i travel a lot and i saved a lot of money (A LOT) on having the maps installed in the phone. So i can turn off internet connection. There is one thing google has that nokia maps doesnt, street view. Why the hell would i need that if im in front of it and can see it with my own eyes?
Open you minds guys.

• 2013-02-24 01:25
  • m{hv

> In reply to Sam @ 2013-02-22 20:42 from uvxM - click to readwhy the hell do you need google maps? it is not needed since nokia maps is way better than google maps!

• 2013-02-24 01:20
  • v0qZ

> In reply to abcxyz @ 2013-02-23 10:06 from uvnI - click to readwhat ithe hell is innovative about the s pen? lol havent you heard of sony ericson phones before those p900i?

multiwindow? innovative but not really great!

• 2013-02-24 01:17
  • v0qZ

> In reply to ana @ 2013-02-22 03:38 from U@kh - click to readreally? Is it true!

• 2013-02-23 19:30
  • rJ{}

> In reply to abcxyz @ 2013-02-23 10:06 from uvnI - click to readtrue, every phone lags ! We just need to have knowledge to manage it :)

• 2013-02-23 14:11
  • 7j$K
Total of 10610 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 808 PureView.