Nokia 808 PureView - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

Sort by:

> In reply to gjj @ 2013-02-05 09:56 from t7XH - click to readFring is a good one, but i don't know if the last version works well in belle fp2, but they announced there will be a major update for it. So i expect it to be better then skype:). This is what i expect, so doesn't have to be true:)).

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-05 10:09
  • L71k
  • R

> In reply to Carol @ 2013-02-05 09:48 from L71k - click to readAhhh..ok but what kind of apps that can i use for videocalling,that also availble for ios and desktop pc....

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-05 09:56
  • t7XH
  • R

> In reply to gjj @ 2013-02-05 03:31 from t7Xr - click to readHey, Skype was always available, the only problem is that is not supporting videocalling for symbian. Just Chat or voicecalling...

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-05 09:48
  • L71k
  • R

> In reply to LinctheSink @ 2013-02-04 19:14 from 6P}G - click to readGood phone. Love it

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-05 08:59
  • N9@T
  • R

> In reply to Carol @ 2013-02-04 21:10 from L71k - click to readHi carol,now i'm not confuse to buy this phone because there is an skype available for 808 at ovi store :) please check it carol if i'm right

Open this link
http://store.ovi.com/content/2...ns&pos=2

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-05 03:31
  • t7Xr
  • R

> In reply to terry @ 2013-02-02 22:22 from L1gN - click to readHey, this is for you and for ALL USERS HERE. This are the most amazing themes i have meet. Fast and high quality themes Part1:

Blurry Circle 1.0 By: Daeva112: http://store.ovi.com/content/303516 (this is a colourful theme and it one of the 4 from Blurry Circle, it is fast and with transparent effects)

Retro Woods PRO by: daeva112: http://store.ovi.com/content/254925 (another great theme, the icons are almost matte giving it a slick look)

TruBlack V7 Grey By: IND190: http://store.ovi.com/content/3...ch&pos=1 [this theme comes from a 7 themes trublack serie by IND190, very well done but i don't like the icons, just something about those icons i don't like, but i'm pretty shore, many of you will like them, has a great keybord (to bad that fp2 is not able to change it) and notification bar toggles]

Carla v2 by: Blade: http://store.ovi.com/content/318941
(comes with no transparency effect, but with nice black elements, very fast theme and beautiful icons, a battery effective theme)

Evolution Pro by: daeva112: http://store.ovi.com/content/330282 (another simple black theme that will run like crazy on your phone... there are not to many effects in it but allot of elements are changed making it look Premium)

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-04 21:10
  • L71k
  • R

OK guys so I have had an 808 pureview since October. I am in Pakistan for the record.

Love my phone. Love the pics it takes and the videos. I almost take like 3 to 4 pics daily (even more).

Guys since like a month or so I have been facing a little problem. Whenever a text is received, the phone becomes awfully slow and it is a bit embarrassing sometimes, when I have to send an urgent reply and the phone is being very slow. I just checked, 254 mb of phone memory is free and about 6.3 gb of Mass memory. Does it have something to do with the memory? Should I delete a few gb? I am just worried about it getting slower everyday.

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-04 19:14
  • 6P}G
  • Q

> In reply to terry @ 2013-02-02 22:23 from L1gN - click to readwhat is the current price?

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-04 19:00
  • Hkqj
  • R

> In reply to lokie @ 2013-02-04 10:05 from 2SQ1 - click to readhello lokie....
Its very easy to find that....
Just go to files.....open dcim,(mass memory),than.open 100nokia...the video is there...otherwise u can use find option..and search mp4...

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-04 15:34
  • 7tD}
  • R

> In reply to bigbite87 @ 2013-02-03 22:04 from K7fJ - click to readHey, glad you liked it:) This blade guy knows it's stuff:)

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-04 12:18
  • L71k
  • R

Part 2: Wrath HD by: Adelino: http://store.ovi.com/content/318171 (this is also a nice theme, has super icons, elements and color, unfortunately it is not as fast as others, but not such a big deal, overall, runs great)

Perspective 1.0 by: IND190: http://store.ovi.com/content/323616 (nice black transparent theme, are use the same icons as in the previous theme, which i don't like, but... overall is a very nice one)

Canis Majoris by: Chirag: http://store.ovi.com/content/3...ch&pos=1 (nice deep black theme with interesting icon effects, give it a try, well done and very fast)

Striped PRO by: daeva112: http://store.ovi.com/content/2...ch&pos=1 (a fast and matte theme. Almost all elements are changed into to a carbon matte look like interface, give it a shot)

MeeGo by: blade: http://store.ovi.com/content/3...ch&pos=1 (one of the fastest and greatest of them all, stylish deep black elements and smooth icons, a must buy)

this is all for today, maybe i will post more, when i have time. I am aloud to post only 5 addressees at the time, and is annoying:). If you like, please buy, to support them to give us more goodies:D. For those who don't have so much money, you can find them on the net, just by searching by name. Have a nice day.

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-04 12:17
  • L71k
  • U

> In reply to terry @ 2013-02-02 22:22 from L1gN - click to readHey, this is for you and for ALL USERS HERE. This are the most amazing themes i have meet. Fast and high quality themes Part1:

Blurry Circle 1.0 By: Daeva112: http://store.ovi.com/content/303516 (this is a colourful theme and it one of the 4 from Blurry Circle, it is fast and with transparent effects)

Retro Woods PRO by: daeva112: http://store.ovi.com/content/254925 (another great theme, the icons are almost matte giving it a slick look)

TruBlack V7 Grey By: IND190: http://store.ovi.com/content/3...ch&pos=1 [this theme comes from a 7 themes trublack serie by IND190, very well done but i don't like the icons, just something about those icons i don't like, but i'm pretty shore, many of you will like them, has a great keybord (to bad that fp2 is not able to change it) and notification bar toggles]

Carla v2 by: Blade: http://store.ovi.com/content/318941
(comes with no transparency effect, but with nice black elements, very fast theme and beautiful icons, a battery effective theme)

Evolution Pro by: daeva112: http://store.ovi.com/content/330282 (another simple black theme that will run like crazy on your phone... there are not to many effects in it but allot of elements are changed making it look Premium)

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-04 11:56
  • L71k
  • R

> In reply to lokie @ 2013-02-04 10:05 from 2SQ1 - click to readLokie Dear Simply go to E:DCIM folder and there will be all the pictures and Videos. for more help just click on the video but don't play it and click on the top (1080p) it will show the detail of video/picture time of capture date of capture and location of storage

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-04 10:57
  • PGwZ
  • R

i bought this mobile eith great exceptations the still photos are very good and videos 1080 good i recorded the videos for 21 minutes but it is not showing where it is stored and that videos is so important its a birthday party and could anybody help to revert that vodeo back please help me

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-04 10:05
  • 2SQ1
  • H

> In reply to terry @ 2013-02-02 22:23 from L1gN - click to readCould You please tell us about your phone?

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-04 07:25
  • 8V7R
  • R

> In reply to Carol @ 2013-02-02 01:43 from J5L3 - click to readhey thank carol,i forgot the same path..tnx for remindng me ,,did you found anymore themes like meego bladr black...seems all of nokia 808users luving it.... :)

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-04 06:32
  • tY@U
  • R

> In reply to Carol @ 2013-02-02 20:17 from L7gu - click to readthanks for recommending meego by blade carol. I much more like it than rush hour 2.. Hahahahah. I thought i would never find a more decent theme for my phone. It's crisp and clear and super fast.. My phone looks great now; silky and smooth. I love it.. Meego is fantastic.. :)). And thanks to you and to blade! :)

btw im reading a lot of complaints about their 3g i hope it will be fixed then. My 3g connectivity and wifi are pretty stable i have no issues about it..

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-03 22:04
  • K7fJ
  • R

> In reply to Carol @ 2013-02-02 20:17 from L7gu - click to readi'll check dem out.. :))

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-03 12:00
  • K7fG
  • R

hi all 808 users , i bought my 808 black today .... ^^

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-02 22:23
  • L1gN
  • H

> In reply to Carol @ 2013-02-02 20:17 from L7gu - click to readhi carol .. where is the link that show ur themes ??? thanks to have it

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-02 22:22
  • L1gN
  • R
Sort by:
Total of 10748 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 808 PureView.