Nokia 808 PureView - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

> In reply to localhyd @ 2012-12-27 07:01 from 7tK@ - click to readand 64GB memory card and exFat working great

• 2012-12-27 11:12
  • n4y2

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-12-27 05:38 from iwtW - click to readdear friend what an info u have given very useful thanx for sharing the link ..do you follow www.808fanclub.com i do most of my download from there.

• 2012-12-27 07:01
  • 7tK@

Can your calendar be sync with your pc? I'm using iphone now for that, but if 809 can sync and transfer data wireless like on iphone with icloud, I would rather use 808. Feature of iphone...if you change a contact, reminder, note, calendar or something like that, it's all updated with my ipad and on my icloud on my pc wireless...is there a facility same for 808? I like 808 more, but need these things for my upgrade in march 2013..I'm in business and these are features I need and use evryday....especially the calendar.....

• 2012-12-27 06:11
  • Mf5N

> In reply to localhyd @ 2012-12-27 05:02 from KFMF - click to readMy dream also....nokia phones without wp8!!! Like 808... Nokia's build quality and hardware out of this world!

• 2012-12-27 05:58
  • Mf5N

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-12-27 05:38 from iwtW - click to readDoes lumia phones also got the play via radio ability? So amazing that this feature was with the n8 already! Nokia Tops! And Nokia Belle Tops!

• 2012-12-27 05:57
  • Mf5N

> In reply to Great808pvowner @ 2012-12-24 06:35 from iwpx - click to readDefinitely your 808PV is the best phone for photograpy. But don't forget it also serves many other functions:

1.The CBD display is so bright even in the lowest setting. Good visibilty under sunlight. It has a bright built in Torch using its Xenon Flash.
2. Dolby Digital Plus & Dolby headphone enhancement produce a clear stereo sounds & bass. It is a heaven for music listeners.
3. 1080p@30fps video with lossless zoom is vivid & clear. With Rich Recording Tech you have a sound equal to CD's sound like quality. Perfect phone for concerts, Opera, & all kinds of ceremonies.
4. With FM transmitter you can leave all your CD & media players at home. Just store all your music, video, and sound collections in your phone, and play them with a much better sound in your car stereo or any radio stereo everywhere you go.
5. It also serve our daily needs, like browsing, email, social media, communicator, The best Nokia Drive & Maps, DLNA, NFC, wireless tethering, etc.. etc.. etc..
6. Regarding apps, check this link: http://unleashthephones.com/20...08-pureview/

808PV is a great phone for multi media, indoor and outdoor life. It's a practical all in one device.

• 2012-12-27 05:38
  • iwtW

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-12-27 04:11 from iwtW - click to readwhat a good news you have given very interestinworld g to know future of nokia and symbian come back,, ,, ,lol what about other manufacturers will do,,,,shut down shops and run to other planets to sell android,ios,unstable devices, hahaha,come on nokia rule the world and again....

• 2012-12-27 05:02
  • KFMF

> In reply to babavyrus @ 2012-12-27 01:47 from ftKH - click to readThere's a rumour of Nokia 901 running Belle. But I think the decission is on Nokia's CEO and Directors. check this link:

Regarding Carla and Donna, again, they're all depend on Nokia's CEO and Directors.

• 2012-12-27 04:11
  • iwtW

hi everyone.please i would love to know two things and these are is the 808 the last symbian phone nokia would make and when are we going to hear about symbian carla and donna

• 2012-12-27 01:47
  • ftKH

• 2012-12-27 01:45
  • ftKH

808 pureview is a monster . excelent performance in unbelievable smoothy way.the 1.3 GHz processor does work gr8.camera is super unique quality with the highiest resolution u could ever reach.very good jop nokia.i was android fan but in real viva belle.

• 2012-12-26 22:13
  • Nqj9

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-12-26 18:58 from Mf5N - click to read:). I don't think we can do nothing about it. At the end, money comes first. This is their first priority, and then, the rest.

• 2012-12-26 20:57
  • L7eM

> In reply to localhyd @ 2012-12-24 18:46 from 7tLu - click to readi don't know, but i don't think there will be any problem. But be shore to use safe connections and not public ones.

• 2012-12-26 20:13
  • L7eM

> In reply to Carol @ 2012-12-26 18:25 from L7eM - click to readCarol, I wish all cellphone users will look at phones like I do. I have the iphone and I like it. And my daughter gave me an ipad...and I like it. My previous phone as well as my daughter and wife is n8...best phone ever.. But, I think we Nokia fans should NOW push Nokia. I saw an advert just now on tv (i am in south africa) about the htc with windows...and it's crazy to think nokia must now compete via os with htc, samsung(ativ), and the other guys wo will also use wp8.... My n8's os, belle, is capable of doing same as my iphone, just slower. Please, can the guys help us to promote the 808 as it's according to myself, the only way nokia can compete with iphone and especially samsung (which I put not in same class as nokia and iphone). And reason is nokia's built quality, hardware and the nokia belle os...You already answered me on the belle os vs wp8, but it's still a problem for me....

• 2012-12-26 18:58
  • Mf5N

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-12-23 20:42 from Mf5N - click to readNo you're not. They are just a bunch of sellouts, as for the guys saying that n8 or other Nokia phones are not smartphones... What can you say?

• 2012-12-26 18:25

nokia808 is world best camera phone

• 2012-12-26 07:23
  • utj5

Marry Christmass everybody!!!

• 2012-12-26 02:39
  • nfFH

> In reply to localhyd @ 2012-12-24 18:46 from 7tLu - click to readi din't think their is a problemuing your credit card. But if you want more privacy use your mobile credit. As for the app.... It is interesging, but not interesant for me...:

• 2012-12-26 02:29
  • nfFH

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-12-23 20:42 from Mf5N - click to readInteresting how ignorant people talk about things, isn't it? I have meet people like this, people having no idea that smrtphones existed before iphone. D*mb, i call them. And they are many, and everywere, so i think we have to get used with the idea...

• 2012-12-26 02:16

Really confused

• 2012-12-25 22:13
  • N9@S
Total of 10553 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 808 PureView.