Nokia 808 PureView - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

from which site you are downloaded mp4 vdos .......and how my comment gets deleted plz ans carol..

• 2012-12-21 13:57
  • KFMB

> In reply to localhyd @ 2012-12-21 07:40 from 7wB2 - click to readRight now I'm watching several MP4 videos in my 808PV. I can have full screen display by double tapping it. No problem at all. Maybe some other 808's owners may comment on it. So I don't know why yours cannot..?

Check your files or try other MP4 Videos. If they're not working, go to Nokia Care Center for analysis. I think all 808PV devices are still under factory warranty because they're all less than one year of purchase.

• 2012-12-21 09:22
  • iwtW

I tried it and succeed. I convert .avi movie in .mp4 with same resolution. its running now.

• 2012-12-21 08:39
  • fCD%

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-12-21 05:29 from iwtW - click to readbuddy i did double tap but no use may be the file i have downloaded may not be to fit pv screen

• 2012-12-21 07:40
  • 7wB2

808 is really a good phone.but swithcing to 3g network takes lot of time.you really get frustated with it.face book browser is very slow.most of the time your feed and photos will not open.browser is pathetic.
Definatly it has very good camera.
So how to come across the lag in switching o to 3g network.any suggestions?

• 2012-12-21 06:29
  • 3sEw

> In reply to localhyd @ 2012-12-20 16:38 from 7tKN - click to readI think MP4 is more wildy used and has smaller file size. To get a full resolution video in 808PV, you only need to tap the screen twice, then you'll get the full resolution video.

For more details, User Guide icon in the Menu will help us explain everything we want to know about our Nokia's phone. It's an electronic's User Guide Manual Book. Just add it as our shortcut in our home screen, and it will answer alot of our questions. Good luck friend and Thank you.

• 2012-12-21 05:29
  • iwtW

thanks carol and anonymous for reply. even my n8 used to ran .avi format video smoothly. but it seems that the movie I downloaded in 808 has some codec problem. anonymous is right with the idea to convert the video in supported codec. I will do that and will see.

• 2012-12-21 05:22
  • fCxq

> In reply to Dorian @ 2012-12-21 04:45 from srpA - click to readhi dear it depends person to person may be your favourite samsung hav something which u want nokia doesn't have but my nokia has everything what i want like 41mp cam , dobly sound output ,user friendly UI ,i think Carol will best to answer you,,,,

• 2012-12-21 04:54
  • 7tLw

> In reply to katalyst @ 2012-12-20 14:07 from P@cf - click to reads can b shared on BT,but can't select multiple to send at a time.don't understand y..

• 2012-12-21 04:46
  • YTKN

> In reply to carol @ 2012-12-20 22:44 from L7eM - click to readYou NEVER use Samsung...
In the past, I use Nokia and after experience with N8 (phone is total disaster), never Nokia again!
My wife have PurwView and phone freezing everyday (just like N8)...
Now, I use Note 2 and for last 2 months NEVER be restarted!
Battery use for 3 days with constantly surfing, calling and gaming... Very smooth, big screen, powerful graphic and S-pen is reason WHY is Samsung better choice for all... Note 2 is same price like Lumia 820 in my contry, but Note 2 is better in any way...
I don't like Samsung, or favorite any brand... i know one reason for buy, SMART, FAST, POPULAR (OS), BIG SCEEEN, SMALL PRICE...
Nokia now not have any of this reasons...
Big mistake for Nokia is stupid favorise Symbian and now WP... New models not have popular chipsets, ram, cpu, gpu... like competitions (HTC, Samsung, LG) and... you know now... WHY NOT Nokia anymore, other facts is unessesery...

• 2012-12-21 04:45
  • srpA

> In reply to carol @ 2012-12-20 22:44 from L7eM - click to readcarol yes after using n8 for 18month i purchased xperia p used for one week i was not comfortable sold it and purchased samsung galaxy s advance used for 10days i was feeling like i will die if im not using nokia i researched so much which nokia phones to buy i didn't find anything thingg better than n8 i was feeling little low to buy back n8 because it has only one problem internal c memory which is very low most of the time i was getting delete some data msgs even i though to buy lumias but limitation made to change my mind while searching luckily i came in contact of pureview i grabbed as it was made for me even i was short of budget i purchased on emi on card trust me im really happy that im back to nokia 808 and i decided ill be with pv for next year's no matter which ever nokia produce other phones next im planning to buy nokia 206 and cheap android tab with sim 2g and 3g inbuild for my six year old son......can i have u email ID will discuss more over there then tc bye.

• 2012-12-21 04:41
  • YTKN

> In reply to Mr. AbhI @ 2012-12-20 20:26 from 7wDs - click to readSo, what planet?....................... Yeah, earth to you!!! What planet you come from? 5mp my a**

• 2012-12-20 22:51
  • L7eM

> In reply to localhyd @ 2012-12-20 16:14 from 7tKN - click to readYes, i used android phones and tablets (never owned). But i could not hold to them to much (though i am a tech lover). Plans to buy one? Nope. i don't like nothing that is out there. Maybe if Nokia will release one, i would give my money on that crappy system. But just cause is nokia, and i trust Nokia to make it work. Also, build Nokia quality cannot be compared to othersp. Have you ever touch/used Samsung products? They are just pathetic. I would pay so much money on those things when pigs would fly.

• 2012-12-20 22:44
  • L7eM

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-12-20 09:18 from iwtW - click to readMy 808 pv is playing .avi and .mkv conveniently.

• 2012-12-20 20:53
  • fuNc

> In reply to Mr. AbhI @ 2012-12-20 20:26 from 7wDs - click to readIt can capture full resolution at 38MP in creative mode.

• 2012-12-20 20:47
  • fuNc

I Love Nokia Pure View 808 It's my dream phone I'm waiting to buy it very soon we dont need a extra camera with us as long as we have Nokia Pure View 808 By John

• 2012-12-20 20:29
  • bEP7

this phone only have 41 mp sensor not comera it captures photo @5 mp u can also read on nokias official site so i prefe dont buy this buy othe symbian belle phone winth 8 10 or 12 mp camera like n8

• 2012-12-20 20:26
  • 7wDs

I'm using n8 n satisfied. I could buy an android shit with that money i spent for n8. But i hate android for some reasons. Poor battery backup is 1 of them. My next phone would b NOKIA 808 PUREVIEW/LUMIA 920. Go NOKIA GO! Love u.

• 2012-12-20 19:24
  • fxHc

I m a big fan of nokia. Android or ios has poor battery backup. I don't need thousand of apps. So i must buy 808 pv.

• 2012-12-20 19:08
  • fxHc
Total of 10484 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 808 PureView.