Nokia 808 PureView - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

> In reply to SBP @ 2013-01-04 09:03 from v0qx - click to readhey just to update you skype is available on nokia belle os. I just downloaded on my nokia 701

• 2013-01-04 17:20
  • t1$F

hey you can download videos from the you tube downloader its available on the nokia store you will get 720p format videos and1080p videos too.

go ahead and explore it further and i am sure you will enjoy the quality

• 2013-01-04 17:15
  • t1$F

dear friends,
please let me know from which site i can download bollywood video songs or movies which support to nokia 808 pv ,
i have tried with many sites mp4 video or 3gp when i tried to play it popup format don't support...or few are there when double tap picture stretchs doesnt look good in my pv divx is working and wmv/x-rn-mp4, please let me know site which fit to pv screen ,kindly reply,tnx in advance.
Ps:i used site freshmaza.com, funmaza.com,mobileheart nothing fits pureview please reply.

• 2013-01-04 14:06
  • bJ7{

nokia 808 is best camera quality and other tools and browser its awsome but this handset price its very haiii so please some price discount and sele so i think sales graph its hyiii...

• 2013-01-04 13:10
  • t}AK

> In reply to SBP @ 2013-01-04 09:03 from v0qx - click to readUse Fring instead.works great with a workaround.

• 2013-01-04 10:27
  • gxJ{

Sadly, I'm about to ditch my 808 after having it for 2 months. The main reason's that it's odd that Microsoft's partnered with Nokia and the 808 will never have Skype video call. I actually thought it would have an app that would allow video calling even thru wifi. This is an absurd way for Nokia to show its total lack of support for 808.
The Motorola Razr i is such a good phone to replace my 808. Until the day my 808 will have Skype video call it would now just be my secondary phone. Nokia, you suck for abandoning Symbian thru the rathole. I hope you get banckrupt totally now and sold for nothing.

• 2013-01-04 09:03
  • v0qx

> In reply to rahulrods @ 2013-01-04 07:14 from 9CgN - click to readhehehe....even me too told by many salesmen that Don't buy this phone. I live in Thane but bought this masterpiece in Alfa store in Vile Parle. go to their website first, get their no. and then ask for availability. I'm sure you will get it there. I bought it @23750/- on Dec 14. :D

• 2013-01-04 08:37
  • fCyq

> In reply to rahulrods @ 2013-01-04 07:14 from 9CgN - click to readget it from nokia priority dealers !

• 2013-01-04 07:32
  • 7jWp

Hi All,

I'm from Mumbai,India.I wish to buy this Phone.I tried all websites including Saholic,Flipkart and others too but sadly none of them having this phone in their stock and no signs of getting back.i checked in atleast 15 stores in Mumbai,Nobody has this phone in return they gave advice "Don't buy this useless phone when you have droids for cheaper cost" i just smiled on poor faces and came out of store without arguing with them.

Does anyone from Mumbai,India can help me out to buy this phone for 25k?

• 2013-01-04 07:14
  • 9CgN

there is no information for india on firmware update..i checked yday.

• 2013-01-04 06:01
  • tUXw

This is my dream phone :D superb

• 2013-01-04 02:19
  • t7Xk

i'm not going to upgrade my phone yet to its latest firmware unless i know what are the improvements i could make- specifically... They say it's just a minor update but why is the file so heavy??

I hope that software updates will be available via ota...

• 2013-01-04 00:26
  • v0qJ

> In reply to Richard @ 2013-01-03 18:45 from Ns4Y - click to readMaybe the theme wasn't compatible? I had my old S60v3 Symbian freeze when I tried a Symbian ^3 theme (but I switched to a normal theme in Jbak TaskMan). Both were .sis files but when I opened them I saw that Nokia changed the vector graphics format.

• 2013-01-03 20:54

Please reply me.......

• 2013-01-03 19:43
  • uvgI

Hi peeps!
Please do not install software from sites and developers that are not trusted..especially when the phone warns you. Some day I installed some themes from some crazy site and now my phone is dead. I have tried all I could to regain even the data in there but all in vain.

life goes on but I am obviously sad to imagine that the loss is so much just for the silly themes I downloaded. I am now torn apart between 808 and Lumia 920.

But somehow, I shall decide before Easter..in the meantime I keep on encouraging peeps to only download and install safe content....please.

• 2013-01-03 18:45
  • Ns4Y

> In reply to SBP @ 2013-01-03 10:33 from v0qx - click to readperformance update

• 2013-01-03 13:23
  • rAUh

> In reply to Carol @ 2013-01-03 12:06 from L7eM - click to readWhen we were talking about cheating from Nokia and the bad management...... you had argued that the essential backbone of android was linux plus something from Symbian and/or other os's. Maybe this article its to long but i've prefered to post it as it was so you (or other friend from the forum) could notice details that might refering to linux-meego-symbian or other os.
No case for advertising android, quite the opposite!!!

• 2013-01-03 12:45
  • M}JE

> In reply to SBP @ 2013-01-03 11:47 from v0qx - click to readYes, i dont care also about android and other os (WP_OS included) but you're not informed what we are talking about (me and our friend Carol)and also the reason that i've posted this article, so dont say "nobody cares" and dont be aggressive. Btw i use Nokia more than 15 years and as a N8 user last 2 years its intuitive i like Symbian.

• 2013-01-03 12:13
  • M}JE

> In reply to SBP @ 2013-01-03 11:47 from v0qx - click to readHe is trying to pinpoint something about what we've talk sometime ago. And was for me. Not for the forum. Sorry his comment disturbed you...

• 2013-01-03 12:10
  • L7eM
Total of 10746 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 808 PureView.