Nokia 808 PureView - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

Hi 808 users..plz help me..i am planning to buy this phone,but i want to know the real battery life of this phone?is it better than c7s battery,currently iam using nokia C7,it lasts morethan 2 days for my medium use.And is there any connectivity problem either in wifi or 3g mode?(i use mostly in wifi)my fiends are forcing me to go for s3 or iphone,but am still skeptic on samsung,iphone is boyond my budget...still i love nokia...i trust nokia from 3310,6600,6630,6233,5130,E72 TO C7.

• 2012-12-23 17:33
  • M{nV

> In reply to Carol @ 2012-12-23 09:55 from L7eM - click to readJust for the thought: why cant nokia take the 920 and 820 with nokia belle? I think it will be a killer!!!!!! Windows is really still developing and noka belle is so good....and easy. For the average user its more than good enough....And apps are only for a few people. Majority of users dont even use apps...they use the basics that belle can offer....

• 2012-12-23 16:57

my 808 can not play video .mkv even belle FP2

• 2012-12-23 15:54
  • tsp6

why the nokia haven"t cyprus map on gps

• 2012-12-23 12:02
  • mZxV

plea. halpe me my 808 not play video all format

• 2012-12-23 11:50
  • Hkq4

> In reply to Carol @ 2012-12-23 09:55 from L7eM - click to readIll rather let my wife take 808. More comfortable with nokia belle. I myself will stay with iphone. Got ipad as well. And google maps is downloaded for free. Nokia maps the best! My wife will stay with nokia. I will check the lumia later. At this stage scared after my experience with windows 8 on pc. Lot of drivers missing and not compatible. Android is just a show. Can only talk. To produce is the secret. And for me its nokia and now iphone as well. Sync with iphone to icloud is very nice for me in my business.

• 2012-12-23 10:58
  • Mf5N

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-12-23 07:52 from Mf5N - click to readHey, it is interesting there are iphone open-minded users:), hat's of to you.. Ok, 808 is faster then n8, that's for shore. Does the job faster (not to say about camera:).. But also wp is a gigant in the market. And is preaty much a very stable system. Al around, it is better then android also more stable. 920 was forced to come out, it's hardware is incredible, like all Nokia hardware, but windows did not have time to complete some thing on it. But lumia 920 will get better every 3 monts. If you are with iohine you should definetly try 920. Has allot more great stuf then iphone, also i don't think it is worthy to pay so much for not so much upgrade as iphine 5 is. This is just my opinion. So both are very good and fast devices. So you don't go wrong with them.:)

• 2012-12-23 09:55
  • L7eM

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-12-23 07:52 from Mf5N - click to readHi Anonymous! If you're going for apps and ecosystem, you cannot go wrong with Google Android and Apple iOS. Microsoft Windows Phone albeit a fast growing app base and ecosystem can only play catch up with the established duopoly in terms of development and market.

HOWEVER, if you want a full, rich and innovative multimedia experience, NOTHING can beat Nokia 808 PureView. Not by a light year. It's the best convergent device yet ever. :)

• 2012-12-23 09:40
  • 7X15

I had n8 and when i upgraded i got iphone 4s. My wife and daughter still got n8. Im very happy with n8 and also with IP4s. Only problem with n8 is speed. Will n808 be faster? I want to get it for my wife. Same os as n8 and she is so used to it and dont want to go through learning curve. Is n808 better than lumia? And nokia belle os? How does it compare with lumia? My daughter think of lumia 920, but im scared of windows. If its not good I'll rather get her the IP5. I'm gonna upgrade to IP5. Im no troller, and like all phones. Even own a GS3 (but gave it to my son, too big and not same class), but i like the IP4s lot more....easier. I myself is upgrading every year. And cost is not a problem for us family, as we are upgrading for free. I still think n8 best phone ever.....just slow...and os is working well...

• 2012-12-23 07:52
  • Mf5N

pureview 808 is not available in taiwan?

• 2012-12-22 20:02
  • s{Lu

why this phone is not available in taiwan? anyone knows where this phone available?

• 2012-12-22 19:37
  • s{Lu

my opinion.. watching movies in Dolby sound is an amazing experience. perfect screen size to watch videos and movies. screen is also awesome. though it has 360*640 low resolution screen still it doesn't look like low resolution screen. fast processor. I had zero lag till yet. I have inserted 32gb memory card and is almost full with movies and videos..(I use my Sony Ericsson xperia mini pro to listen mp3 songs using n7player music app). sadly I'm yet see its camera. I will see it soon.

• 2012-12-22 17:57
  • fCEW

what is font size

• 2012-12-22 16:13
  • XM@F

Nokia is my favourite phone.I like very very much, but iske price is too high.

• 2012-12-22 14:40
  • UNUb

but in nokia can play dual rip file

• 2012-12-22 14:04
  • s86W

i.m very said my divais play not all video format plese halp

• 2012-12-22 12:41
  • Hkqp

Nothing can stand before Nokia 808. Superb photography and dobly sound.

• 2012-12-22 12:12
  • t1$F

> In reply to localhyd @ 2012-12-22 08:24 from bJ7$ - click to readYes, a true innovation directly in your pocket, as i was saying: This phone is already a legend, a collection device. And of corse they had to invest allot of time and money in it's camera. It is not like they are samdung or crapple, waiting for something new to steal:-j.

• 2012-12-22 09:33
  • L7eM

hi,carol,i really amazed by this news today there's a tv programme in india techguru through them i came to know nokia research five years for pureview technology and inspiration got from satellite camera it's only best camera which has phone too :) im proud because of my right choice..

• 2012-12-22 08:24
  • bJ7$

> In reply to harishdev @ 2012-12-21 05:22 from fCxq - click to readHey, glad that you figured it out. Normally i played divx .avi files directly from sticks on the big screen without any problems. So 808, couldn't definitely be the problem:P

• 2012-12-21 23:58
  • L7eM
Total of 10610 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 808 PureView.