Nokia 808 PureView - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

> In reply to bobet @ 2014-09-01 09:16 from 7Xq3 - click to readfacebook photo album issue, already happen more than 2 week ago, now still not resolve, I not expect Nokia will do anything to resolved this issue, shame on Nokia, don't buy any product from Nokia if you expect quality after sales service!Very incompetence

• 2014-09-01 15:24
  • ibcY

my Nokia 808 facebook album is gone, anyone here knows how to recover those photos in the album? this is really sad as the auto upload to facebook is one feature i like most about this phone

• 2014-09-01 09:16
  • 7Xq3

> In reply to Ziad Mohamed @ 2014-08-30 11:26 from fk6x - click to readAdd me once again, i accepted, but i cabnot see your contact, aparently bbm still has problems..😆

• 2014-08-30 15:57
  • 3uWf

Ok, I added you Carol ;)

• 2014-08-30 11:26
  • fk6x

This phone is the last crown jewel of Nokia. The best Symbian phone ever.

• 2014-08-30 11:06
  • t1$B

> In reply to Siva Bharani @ 2014-08-27 16:16 from utYZ - click to readOlla, i sended you a request. Everybody, my bbm is 7ee9bc2d.

• 2014-08-28 23:15
  • J5Gg

> In reply to Ziad Mohamed @ 2014-08-26 19:37 from fkfa - click to readHey man, i tried to find you but with the pin that yoi gave us i cannot send anything...

• 2014-08-28 23:07
  • J5Gg

use Delight Belle firmware to become Nokia 808 a powerful device and the Delight Belle is the best and strongest firmware that I ever use.

• 2014-08-28 09:06
  • t7xK

> In reply to Ziad Mohamed @ 2014-08-26 19:37 from fkfa - click to readZiad.. This is My pin 7F024F46...

• 2014-08-27 16:16
  • utYZ

> In reply to Carol @ 2014-08-26 10:25 from J5Gg - click to readthanks for your repLy. however, my prob is not in the browser. what i mean is, my videos are aLready saved in fiLe manager.it can pLay onLy the sound but not the video(bLack screen onLy).

• 2014-08-27 16:11
  • 7Xpa

> In reply to Carol @ 2014-08-21 11:05 from J5Gg - click to readHi Carol

How are you my friend, As for battery draining I really face the same issue, and It seems that there is no solution, but the standards like Wifi instead of 3G, decrease the no. of apps running on the background, close the double tap to walk up the phone and glance screen

As for BBM, I created a group on it called: Nokia Worriers...My BBM pin is 7A5AC0B, I'll be happy if you, Siva, Gitty, Rizwan and all our friends here add me and subscribed to this group so we can talk and support each others ;)

Enjoy your Lumia

• 2014-08-26 19:37
  • fkfa

> In reply to enzyke @ 2014-08-25 15:45 from 7Xpa - click to readMaybe it is not the bitrate with the problem. Maybe is the format you use, can also be a defective coding of videos. Also, mind that n8 does not play all flash videos on it,s browser, if it is the case.

• 2014-08-26 10:25
  • J5Gg

hey guys, i have a prob with my n8. it cant pLay videos with very Low bitrate(44kbps)even if it is 640x360. what shouLd i do?

• 2014-08-25 15:45
  • 7Xpa

K Carol.. Thank you.. Will see as u said..

• 2014-08-24 18:56
  • utYC

> In reply to Siva Bharani @ 2014-08-23 02:19 from utY8 - click to readTry to boot it up with another sim, if doesn't work, take out the memory card (if you have one) and do another boot. If it's not the case, hmm, try resseting it or delete some newly installed programs, if their are any. Stll doesn't work? Could be the Simtrey deffect. Hmm, that will be sh7t. As for changing it. Hm, they will never change my device, and to give it to replace the battery, i just won't do it. I have a rule: Once it's opened, will never be the device you bought:). Better sell it and go for something else. Anyway, i did not take the decision yet, but if it goes like this. Then....

• 2014-08-24 13:26
  • J5Gg

> In reply to Carol @ 2014-08-23 00:49 from J5Gg - click to readIf ur 1020 is in warranty get it replaced.. What do u say friend..

• 2014-08-23 02:20
  • utY8

What u said is right.. My 5800,N8,N9,701 & 808 provided very good battery backup than anything I used.. Carol I have a issue with my N8.. Nowadays when I boot it with a sim card inserted,it just shuts off once reaching Nokia boot animation.. Without a sim it boots in perfectly and can use the device. What is the reason for this?

• 2014-08-23 02:19
  • utY8

> In reply to Siva Bharani @ 2014-08-22 11:31 from Mfx9 - click to readI just taled you, i revert it to windows 8 before update. I couldnt update with developer p. Anyway, so i was forced to go back to wp8. Anyways, im starting to think of selling it and buy another wp with way more battery. I just can,t stand this. Smartphones this days can be called dumbphones. What can i do with so many things if the only way to use them is to keep my phone pluged to electrical sorce. Just thinking about android....pathetic. If there is no smartphone with good 3 days battery backup, i'll just gice up smartphones. Anyway, since the kill if symbian all i van see is wannabe systems and nothing more.

• 2014-08-23 00:49
  • J5Gg

> In reply to Carol @ 2014-08-22 09:56 from J5Gg - click to readDid u revert Your device back to Windows 8 with recovery tool? If not better do it and install 8.1 update.. then u see how the device performs.. Battery backup of windows phone with IPS LCD are higher than those of LED..

• 2014-08-22 11:31
  • Mfx9

> In reply to Siva Bharani @ 2014-08-22 09:29 from Mfx9 - click to readHey, thanks for answering. Yeah, i kill almost every background app this was the first thing i look in this system to do. Yeah, symbian freaq, what can i say, we need to close everything:)). As for the reset. It was on developers preview, so i needed to reinstall 8 with nokia tool. Now, my phone was already reseted. And everythin in it, is 2 weeks old. Still, nothing i can brag about. I did calibration, but not to much helpfull for me, even worse, it seems is even crappier:))).

• 2014-08-22 09:56
  • J5Gg
Total of 10554 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 808 PureView.