Nokia 808 PureView - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

> In reply to WaBBy500 @ 2014-11-27 08:28 from vbUv - click to readHi bro, it is not easy to find this camera phone at the
present.
Its internet speed is good , battery is medium , not bad but not very good, fortunately I bought secondhand one , they gave me Mugen power battery 3000mAh that I can use double time longer than original battery.
Before I used nokia N8 but N808 is better because its battery is removeable, picture clarity is also very good ( can be compared with the up to date smart/ high end phone) especially we we use pure view mode by shooting.
Symbian OS is unique , I like it.
I would like to recommend this camera phone to whom, who wants to do pictures and calling.

• 2014-11-27 14:50
  • XMPx

For how much it is available right now and is the phone slow or hanging ??? Its not receiving any updates is it a good buy now ?? I want this last symbian device and want to live it forever as it has a special place in my heart.

• 2014-11-27 08:28
  • vbUv

friends,
how to take bokeh pic (background blurr) with my beloved pureview 808 ??thank u.

• 2014-11-27 03:29
  • PEqh

> In reply to BSM @ 2014-11-20 06:10 from XMPx - click to readthanx a lot.
take care

• 2014-11-20 19:41
  • uNVC
  • Manohar 808 PureView
  • Rating0

> In reply to abc @ 2014-11-18 19:25 from PEqe - click to readGo to n8fanclub.com for all the stuff for nokia 808.

• 2014-11-20 10:15
  • YT1X

> In reply to abc @ 2014-11-19 19:55 from PEq2 - click to readNow i always shoot pictures by using pure view mode (C1 8 MP) because its shooting time is faster than full resolution mode and pictures clarity is also awesome. Often i dont use flash in low light ( during birthday party ect. . .)

• 2014-11-20 06:10
  • XMPx

> In reply to BSM @ 2014-11-19 13:33 from PWau - click to readThanx buddy.
I m also trying various settings of camera .but not getting the perfect shoot.Seems it will take time...
If the expert user shares their experience here; it will be very helpful to us (like ISO,Exposure, Focas etc.
Thanx again.
See u later.

• 2014-11-19 19:55
  • PEq2

> In reply to geekboy @ 2014-11-06 18:15 from rKa2 - click to readis there any setting for shutter speed control in 808?

• 2014-11-19 14:59

anybody help please...
Tell me the best setting for day time & low light & night photography..
I am not getting the desired photo yet..
Pls help me dear photo enthusiasts.
Thanks

• 2014-11-19 14:55
  • PEq2

> In reply to abc @ 2014-11-19 04:46 from PEq2 - click to readIn camera setting menu we can activate camera in lock screen.
Me , myself i did not try camera pro yet , i think it is not very important for me. I just learned from the review of nokia 808,
and practise to make photos so many times in bright & low light. There are two main modes to make photos. .i still dont understand it properly.
Anyway , i am satisfied by using N808 . Its voice clarity is very good ( also handfree), battery is medium , making photo : awesome. I did not use internet with this camera phone , use tablet instead.
Nokia Belle is so nice ( but it doesn' t support multi lingual like Android OS) .. whatever it is unique. I like it :)

• 2014-11-19 13:33
  • PWau

Friends,
i couldnt activate Alexander Fokins music key in locked screen.
Pls help me..
I have got camera pro app..is it better than the stock?

• 2014-11-19 04:46
  • PEq2

where may i get CameraPro app for my new 808 ? Pls inform me.
Thanque.

• 2014-11-18 19:25
  • PEqe

> In reply to enzyke @ 2014-11-18 15:20 from t7Xr - click to readI really want to go for Nokia Tablet ( N1), it has many interesting features that i need. .it will be much better if nokia tablet can use both with GSM network and wifi.
Anyway it is a very good news ! because Nokia comes back :)

• 2014-11-18 17:33
  • PWau

yes!!! FinaLLy, Nokia is back to the baLL game
again! #nokian1

• 2014-11-18 15:20
  • t7Xr

> In reply to abc @ 2014-11-16 10:08 from uNVD - click to readPls download App stop and screen lock for your smart camera phone :)

• 2014-11-17 06:13
  • XMPx

> In reply to abc @ 2014-11-16 10:08 from uNVD - click to readThere's a special battery for N.808 ,it is Mugen Power . .
HL Li-PV 808 XL 3.8V 3000mAh ( Lithium ION Battery for
Nokia 808 Pure View) .

• 2014-11-16 17:03

important question...
Should i use a back cover ?
Does the lens is scratch prone ?
I m not getting any cover in the market..
Another quary....
My new shutter button seems little bit loose..what abt urs...?

• 2014-11-16 12:12
  • uNVD

@ Gitty &Others...
At last pureview is in my hand..i m typing with..no doubt its a great device..i inspired after saw ur pic in Flickr..Now i need tips to squeeze its potential..thanks mate for ur kind suggestions.

• 2014-11-16 10:08
  • uNVD

Szmbian is the best . i really like it . but i dont know why it is stopped ????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2014-11-14 21:56
  • JE7%
  • F
Total of 10632 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 808 PureView.