Nokia 808 PureView - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

Nice Camera Phone... picture clarity in auto mode is great..

• 2012-09-03 06:39
  • GgKU

> In reply to Nokia 701 kdl @ 2012-08-30 20:50 from Nvfg - click to readthere not fadding it you goose, there inhancing it further..
i chatted to a nokia reprasentative about this..

• 2012-09-03 01:38
  • 2CEm

> In reply to sherif 56 @ 2012-09-02 00:56 from NhG8 - click to readwhy do you wanna open it???

• 2012-09-03 01:32
  • 2CEm

hai every one, i have an doubt. can we buy a 808 online from nokia website. Will it b a good one r We should buy it from nokia priority itself r by any local vendor of my city( PUDUCHERRY-INDIA). Bcoz on online purchase nly they give a free printer. So I doubted that the phone will b in goodone r not. I asked Some local vendor for the free printer with the 808 they said it wont come with 808.

• 2012-09-02 17:33
  • vGZq

i like this nokia phone, because is so smart and so wonderfull!

• 2012-09-02 17:32
  • ftVg

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-08-24 10:25 from iwtW - click to readTotally agreed !

• 2012-09-02 16:49
  • vjXE

> In reply to altreise @ 2012-08-27 10:08 from MsP5 - click to readYes, Nokia's built quality is simple superb . My first Nokia phone is a N95 ( for 7 years ) and still working well ( although the metal coating is quite torn ) , I have my N8 for full 2 years and everything works just fine . than I bought N9 and several months ago , the 808 . I love taking and sharing photos so Nokia is always my first choice , I also suing iPhone (4) and HTC One X , but nothing can compare to 808 ( and N8 ) for their much superior photo quality .

• 2012-09-02 16:34
  • vjXE

mmmm about they talking about the video chat on nokia, i think there is program "fring" it's easy to make video chat with your friends smoothly. good luck
if there any one have a nokia with front camera, plz test this program "fring" it's old and famous.

• 2012-09-02 14:21
  • 3iRs

> In reply to Carol @ 2012-08-30 17:45 from L7gu - click to readthis is the biggest phone innovation. yes this phone is the best camera phone out there even better with high end point and shoot camera.. 41 mp camera is cool but 5-12 mp camera camera is enough...but at the price point of you can get a dslr and a smartphone with lower price. the only reason i wont buy this phone is the os! wish nokia use windows os in this phone. or make a partnership with android lol.

• 2012-09-02 12:06
  • YTQC

any programmer here, i need stardict app for 808. Thanks

• 2012-09-02 11:40
  • 7wpq

> In reply to [deleted post]why are you posting a empty field?!

• 2012-09-02 08:49
  • t7Xk

> In reply to Sea-Breeze @ 2012-09-01 17:22 from N3BG - click to readif he doesn't want google he can still search thru yahoo, bing, ask, etc. etc.,.. any search engine will do! :D

• 2012-09-02 07:31
  • SeEM

I don't own a Nokia 808 (i own an N8 however)but i would love to have it over sIII simply because of my lifestyle. I'm more of picture and music guy. I also browse a lot through phone. I know with sIII there's a lot more apps and games but the problem is I don't have the time anymore to play games. I can't even finish anygame on my N8 even though the numbers of apps installed is quite small compared to an iphone or android device. So bottomline, buy a phone that suits your lifestyle. I'm just bothered that android fans ( i don't have anything against android as I myself is planning to buy an android device but still my main device is my n8), is always bragging about apps, browsing and games when in actual real life in everyday real life most people doesn't really have time to play games and apps and people browse more on laptops and tablets. However, most people now use smartphones for camera so nokia 808 for the win!

• 2012-09-02 04:59
  • sRjV

want this one badly..but price is too high

• 2012-09-02 02:30
  • uHNs

I really want to buy 808..but price is too high for me.I had Nokia N9 another coolest gadget ever...I sold it to buy 808.But now I have nothing....Hoping 808 price go down....:(:(

• 2012-09-02 02:27
  • uHNs

> In reply to sherif 56 @ 2012-09-02 00:56 from NhG8 - click to readFor now, it is only for video calls. Mybe latter they will fix this "bug"

• 2012-09-02 02:00
  • L7gu

the phone is great camera . os . apps . games. every thing is great
but how can i open the front facing camera or it is only for video calls or what plz help

• 2012-09-02 00:56
  • NhG8

i have the phone for about 3 weeks and i think it is great phone i love its camera too
but i cant open the front facing camera is it for video calls only or what plz help !!!!!!!

• 2012-09-02 00:44
  • NhG8

just perfect phone! fantastic

• 2012-09-01 21:20
  • Nsi3

808pureview vs samsung android digital camera

• 2012-09-01 17:28
  • N3BG
Total of 10481 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 808 PureView.