Nokia 808 PureView - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

this is fake!...if there will b something like 41 mp camera than all the movies would be shot with this mobile!

• 2012-05-17 15:25
  • KS2F

Buy whatever you want.IF you buy mobile for games then yes,this is not right phone for you. I dont need games,so I am going to buy it.1 core can do everything i need.

• 2012-05-17 15:16
  • n2VQ

> In reply to Jason @ 2012-05-17 05:55 from wiXc - click to readagree . because of that i will biy sgs3

• 2012-05-17 14:53
  • LaL$

i am dissapointed with nokia.a phone with 41mp camera deserves more .i.e 1gig ram and dual core cpu like samsung galaxy s2.a coming soon phone with single cpu when others are bringing a quad core cpu.nokia is far back in tecknology.i am switching to samsung or htc.

• 2012-05-17 14:30
  • fsVe

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-05-17 12:02 from PUMt - click to readOnly buggy and laggy software needs a quad core, Apple and Nokia have great software so no need for excessive specs.

• 2012-05-17 13:40
  • 3JcI

yes to camera.... no to symbian..... hope there's android version.. Looking forward for a 50megapixel samsung :P

• 2012-05-17 12:54
  • RDXJ

this device is a gud, i m using the nokia E 63, plz relaunch the E series, nd Tablets in windows platform, nd plz tell me

• 2012-05-17 12:24
  • rKhf

• 2012-05-17 12:15
  • rKhf

What the hell nokia An 41mp camera at rear and Front camera is VGA with vga recording no 720p it is a camera not a smartphone, with no multiple core, nokia is doing nothing in the era of quadcore phones

• 2012-05-17 12:02
  • PUMt

This phone is fair.

• 2012-05-17 10:46
  • 9x4P

> In reply to Xander @ 2012-05-16 18:21 from 0U0M - click to readI think it's smarter than your plastic toy..
41MP monster camera
Full HD video rec.
Dolby sound
Awesome widgets
6 homescreens with different wallpapers
Nokia maps (free and best..)
1.3Ghz
Battery not only for a day..
etc..

It's not the quad-cores who makes the phones smart, but the fuctionality..
So, if you want to buy SG3 or i(want your money)phone go buy it and stop trolling..

• 2012-05-17 09:16
  • 3AbJ

Really can't wait to get the hand on the Nokia 808..
I love my N8.. Hope that I will love my Nokia 808 even more when its out..
Any idea when its out in Singapore?

• 2012-05-17 07:25
  • PUSQ

Why isn't the QuickOffice document editor or any sort of document editor onboard? So far as I have seen, the document editor is an option that is mostly ignored on so called 'smart'phones and no one seems to bother! Who are the users of smart phones I wonder!

• 2012-05-17 06:55
  • 2Cdg

I've been using the N8 for over two years now and I have no REGRETS since the day have it everything that I need for my daily activities is in this phone picture quality is superb, I can download music for free, download music video for free, I can watch and keep it if I like the video,apps are awesome you can download apps for free on N8 fan club, I can turn my phone into WIFI hot spot, I can connect other's ipad and other devices while on road trip without problem, I can set up my music as for ringtone without buyin' not like other phones that you have to buy songs for.99cents, imagin if you downloaded 500 songs that is like the costs or more than the costs of your iphone... and with the forth coming of Nokia 808... I simply can't wait.... if you're lookin forward for havin' a smartphone then BE SMART for which you can make use most of your phone.... don't buy that because you friend has one, think of the most which you can use your phone to the fullest... and not to the foolest.....

• 2012-05-17 06:15
  • 43S8

I just wonder what take Nokia so long time to put this beauty into the market?

Why is it that everytime after Nokia anounces some new phones, it have to takes at least 3 months to half year for them to get it on the shelves?

This is very frustrating.
It is definitely not a good thing to let your faithful customer wait and wait and wait......

• 2012-05-17 05:55
  • wiXc

> In reply to ginseng @ 2012-05-16 12:03 from 7q5r - click to readGinseng ! ......if that information is really true. Peoples will start coming back for nokia phones again. combined window and symbian OS together could be a stronger footstep supports for survival.

• 2012-05-17 04:10
  • Xu6y

> In reply to JNPFerreira @ 2012-05-16 22:17 from mnkP - click to readA phone OS is nothing without Apps and Symbian just doesn't have a fraction of what the others have, and when i say doesn't have a fraction i really mean it probably doesn't have even 1% of Android and IOS's Apps, so i really wouldn't even consider buying this because it has Symbian, but give it the OS from one of the top 4 and i would seriously consider it.

• 2012-05-17 02:25
  • 39x%

> In reply to ginseng @ 2012-05-16 12:12 from 7q5r - click to readCan you please post the link..... This is really good news

• 2012-05-17 00:12
  • 2CEQ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-05-16 19:55 from uNVC - click to readreally soon

• 2012-05-16 23:11
  • m@Ic
Total of 10609 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 808 PureView.