swapnil, 27 Apr 2012nice phone ....Ya,asha 200 is a good phone at this price range...m using this phone for over a month now...the phone looks really awesum
i quite lyk d fone...bt i wanna knw if wats app works in nokia asha 200..pls pls pls do reply!!!
I could not buy this time from flip kart as that day I had to rush out of station and needed a handset badly but would like to review it... got the same deal of flipkart - 4100 with 4GB class 4 memory card...
1. Easy sim switching and even customization option for messaging, call and other features...
2. Slim looks, decent battery, looks good to hold in hand...
3. nice qwerty and few options like BB copied.. nice
4. U can delete whole conversation which includes inbox and sent to a person at one go.
5. BEST FOR MESSAGING(5 STAR) - I send around 300 to 400 msgs daily from this phone without any hassles (chatting 90% and few forwards 10%).
6. Social apps integration and IM integration (but no fun in damn slow net speed, my 3110c had good net speed than this).
7. Good display clarity even in sun ( i have removed the display cover which came with handset but have to see once i put a new one).
8. Soft keys which you dont feel strain in ur thumb.
1. Even after upgrading to V11.56 still voice echoing is a problem, those ride two wheeler and speak will face a lot of problem. The other side person will have lot of disturbance, this was not the case in nokia 5230 and LG GX300
2. Little slow
3. Little restart problem
4. Music player doesnt have equalizer control
5. No external volume control keys. Ex: if u have played music player at back then if u want to control the volume u have to go back to music player and do the changes.
6. Charging takes little more time than a normal other nokia phones.
7. Back side there is thin plastic cover pasted, peels off soon.
8. Internet is damn slow, u get bugged off seeing, waiting for it to upload. Better u dont try connecting at all.
9. No USB charging.
10. No option to delete messages by marking.
11. You cannot send messages to not more than 20 contacts at a single go.
12. PLS DO NOT GO FOR THIS PHONE FOR TALKING HOURS TOGETHER AS U DONT FEEL THE NORMAL VOICE CLARITY AND THAT TO IF U GO OUT ON STREET U WILL FEEL DAMN DISTURBANCE, U WILL GET IRRITATED AND THE OTHER SIDE PERSON TOO.
when this mig33,nimbbuzz n eduddy will work in nokia asha 200???wat shall i do to use thid appication??
Faisal, 27 Apr 2012I bought nokia 200 yesterday.sometimes it switched of unccesery.what can i do?check the battery and change it.
[deleted post]yes u cn use whatapp on dis phone!!!!
use cn easily download it...!!
narcisRO, 28 Apr 2012Samsung. only "problem" from Samsung is the battery life in talk time. is the only b... moreok thanks for that..as im after for the call quality i think i'll go for samsung galaxy y duos.. though lots of reviews it has low battery back up..
ruu, 28 Apr 2012ok thanks.. can you suggest me a good dual sim phone?Samsung. only "problem" from Samsung is the battery life in talk time. is the only brand which is almost perfect for dualsim.
Becouse for any mobile phone that matter is signal, call clarity, the volume of the headset and the speaker, battery life in talk time and stand by. Or can we buy an MP3/MP4 player with FM radio that is cheaper.
Faisal, 27 Apr 2012I bought nokia 200 yesterday.sometimes it switched of unccesery.what can i do?restart phone and (or) do a software update and if not resolved (I think not solve) buy another and so on. Or give up to nokia dualsim and go to samsung dualsim.
ruu, 28 Apr 2012did not solve the echo problem?as i said below. not.
if you want to buy a dualsim phone from nokia, please, but please you think twice before, and test the phone in the store many times or you will cry after your money.
The only good things in this phone are : the foto camera - pretty decent and the battery 1430 which provides a very high standby. And NOTHING more .
And where is the FM recording ? In the box? Oh, no FM recording? Then remove it from the specifications.
Anonymous, 24 Apr 2012 guys please update your phone to the latest firmware v11.56 and all the problems related to ... moreNot true. I have 2 ASHA 200, manufactured in India and another one made ​​in China with software up to date and is not resolved any problems, NOTHING. Phones are under warranty, bought in February and March 2012 and those from Nokia service were able to solve the echo problem. The shit phone with big problems. Here, I speak only dualsim from Nokia.