Nokia Asha 200 - user opinions and reviews

6.6

very nic phone 2 sim n free music n gud looking but net slow 10/5 this cell

• 2012-04-05 06:19
  • s86i

> In reply to Rahul khanna @ 2012-04-03 10:02 from t}m3 - click to readhey buddy
yar i downloaded uc browser,opera mini, nimbuzzz but none of the three is connecting to internet on this phone however nokia browser is working just fine.

can you guide me what could be the possible solution??

• 2012-04-05 05:17
  • tPF9

> In reply to telecom analyst @ 2012-04-04 10:20 from N7AW - click to readdont worry buddy there is a nokia support shop at north kaneshie (arnd the Barclays Bank). hp they can help u.

• 2012-04-05 00:55
  • N7AQ

This phone is too slow to open.No value for money.I doubt is it from nokia?

• 2012-04-04 21:11
  • U{kS

This phone is too slow to open.No value for money.I doubt is it from nokia?

• 2012-04-04 21:07
  • U{kS

how we can play vedio from youtube

• 2012-04-04 14:09
  • rA6U

is it a smartphone? it does not have wi-fi :(

• 2012-04-04 13:41
  • 3Yey

hi
its completly wastage of money. asha 200 is nt able 2 support 4 GB memnory card..............its not even 1 month n i m already facing so many problems.

PLEASE NOT BUY THIS PHONE

• 2012-04-04 11:05
  • vb$r

i was generally looking for an inexpensive dual sim phone the vendor at the phone shop recommended this phone to me, how i have come to regret it!!

instantly after buying it, i was disappointed to find that this phone, Asha 200 has no fm recording. this shocks me! because online, at every phone specs blog and even on nokia's own site, the phone is said to have fm recording. what a lie.

another thing i realised was, most of the sms on the two sims i had could not be viewed, i just could not find them in the phone. if i want to see these sms i have to put the sims in ANOTHER phone. how disappointing.

then the all famouse echo problem, i will not even waste time telling you how annoying it is.

i have been using the phone for 2 weeks now and there seem to be no control on the Display Brightness of the phone, is this true? i have searched the phone through and through but nothing.

even with the radio, there is no actual "max" volume, the volume is so low that if there is background noise i have to use ANOTHER phone to listen to the radio!!

and what even makes me regret the most is that, I AM IN GHANA, so finding a "Nokia shop" is not that easy. Oh God, why did i buy this phone? i should have just gone ahead with the SAMSUNG c3322, it may not be qwerty, but it is really good!

• 2012-04-04 10:20
  • N7AW

pllls i am meant 2 choose between C2-03 nd asha 200 wich 1 shuld i choose pls tel me

• 2012-04-04 10:07
  • fqGQ

nokia is good cell . but i wat to know the method of fm recording can you tell me ?

• 2012-04-04 06:45
  • v0kq

> In reply to Sonic @ 2012-04-02 21:15 from uvfi - click to readYes... This is good for basic things like making Calls, sending SMS.
I've exchanged my Nokia X2-01 to get this phone. And now I regret for what ever I've done.
I was able to Install Opera Mini hardly, but all in wain when my Lotus iNotes ultralite mail box was not opening up.
And even the performance is slow comparing to X2-01 (55 MB, 64 MB RAM, 128 MB ROM).

• 2012-04-03 18:28
  • KS7m

> In reply to samir @ 2012-04-03 18:02 from b%L6 - click to readu can try youtube through opera mini browser

• 2012-04-03 18:07
  • KFNM

Hi guys i am using this phone from 2days and i am not enjoying bcoz i am not able to open you tube
so plz suggest me wat should i do to open youtube vedios

• 2012-04-03 18:02
  • b%L6

i cant use chat application on nokia asha 200.can anybdy tell me how to solve this?

• 2012-04-03 17:46
  • v0kr

The asha 200 is slow, fine but its very gud. For mine it has only shutdown itself once. The application is gud, the themes are working properly, i even downloaded some games, themes and social network application like 2go, nibuzz, ebuddy, fabook mobile, operamini, etc. Its nice its jst dat its slow. Anybody can get it and the battery is also strong, very strong.

• 2012-04-03 15:27
  • fsRf

It's good phone but charging does not last for a long period

• 2012-04-03 15:23
  • TpW$

Last two days my internet is not opening. I am not getting the proper software for my computer having window Xp as operating system to syncronise my datas. help me

• 2012-04-03 14:00
  • utCs

> In reply to Chindy @ 2012-03-31 03:42 from v0qJ - click to readdont why this phone it's bed very bed-
10 mb internal memory
software crass all the time
sound is worst
and some times you can not even listen music because of other gr;;;;;; sounds
you can not update sotware from pc suit
too slow and hangs a lot

• 2012-04-03 10:49
  • fCU2

hey guys ... don't worry u can buy this phone. just have a look on internet there is no problem in internet it works good as compare to other phone.recently i was using samsung chat 3222 as compare to that phone it just awsum it support all kinds of java files and if u have problem regarding software issue or something..u can tell me i will help u ...!

• 2012-04-03 10:02
  • t}m3
Total of 4055 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Asha 200.