Nokia Asha 205 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.1
7.0
7.0

This phone sucks, Agree wd it, tht d cost's low, bt its useless. It hangs like,Mostly always. D camera is jst a pieice of glass. Very Low internl memory. Net's speed's tolerable, bt nt a vry good one rathr. Battry's like; A person having sex, n he gets tired wthn 20-30 mins or so....So irritating. WTF?! Ovr all, its a piece of shit.
Come-on Nokia, try expermntng wd smthng unique,cheap n bst.
nt wd any kind of Crap. :@

• 2013-06-09 23:22
  • Hs8{

Just bought this phone and liked it. Though regretted absence of micro USB and the camera is VGA. But its a value for money phone.

I was wondering how to synch my google contacts and stumbled upon this suggestion from user 'mecanic' in nokia discussions forum. Just thought it will be beneficial to everyone so wanted to share as below:-

To synchronise your contact with gmail:

Menu/Settings/Configuration/Personal configuration settings: Options menu select Add new.

Select Synchronisation and enter the following values:

Account name: Google Sync (or any other name of your choice)

Server address: https://m.google.com/syncml

User name: Your Google account username, e.g.: you@gmail.com

Password: Your Google account password

Select Contacts database: Enter contacts into the Database address field:

User name: Your Google account username, e.g.: you@gmail.com

Password: Your Google account password

Ensure that Calendar database and Notes database fields are empty.

Ensure that Use preferred access point is set to Yes

Select back to exit this screen and save your settings.

Account name: Google Sync and ensure with the option that it is Activate Menu/Contacts/Synchronise

When asked Synchronize selected data with Google Sync? select Yes

• 2013-06-09 20:04
  • ucsa

my nokia asha 205 cannot be put on even when it shows sings of been on .plz hlp me.

• 2013-06-09 19:52
  • ftKb

> In reply to Nesta-Kenya @ 2013-05-29 13:48 from N7In - click to readdial this code *#7780# and give code 12345

• 2013-06-09 10:21
  • KIgV

i like nokia 205.because this phone have shortcut to facebook.some one says this phone does not have you tube,phone have you tube

• 2013-06-08 09:19
  • t1$G

when i switch off my nokia asha 205 Dual sim its switches on its own then i have to switch off again plz help

• 2013-06-07 16:11
  • fnGx

does this handset supports nokia theames like other handsets do c1-01 n supewrova series

• 2013-06-07 14:25
  • w4Ym

I would like to buy me a nokia asha 205 but you guys comments is scaring the hell out of me. Does it have watsapp and is this phone really this bad

• 2013-06-07 11:59
  • fjs0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-06-03 10:06 from NmVI - click to readmy device nt support whatsup

• 2013-06-07 05:07
  • fj15

Sir asha 205 mobile not supported you tube

• 2013-06-04 17:07
  • t}ns

Wow this is workn I've tryd so mny tyms 2 dwnld wtsapp,I fanily gt it thnx 2 u guys...softonic.com

• 2013-06-03 10:06
  • NmVI

> In reply to yayus @ 2013-05-28 20:39 from ftVg - click to readYes really bad phone no internate outport. U cant use google maps in it. The mamory shown in specs is 68 but its 24mb only.lot of hanging.nokia need to improve .u can buy other phone in same range with larger performance

• 2013-06-01 21:41
  • uvc4

it does'nt support youtube videos......therefore i give it 40 out of 100

• 2013-06-01 10:50
  • IfXA

D phone is very good, infact i always enjoy it, bt d problem is dat d camera is nt too sharp, compare to other nokia phones, and it has no usb slot, which is nt okay, and also memory card slot shouldnt b put inside, each time i wanna remove my m.card, i will av to off d phone and remove d batteryy which is nt suppose to be

• 2013-05-29 13:50
  • fuN1

I need help asap pliz.........

• 2013-05-29 13:49
  • N7In

Guyz from Nokia Center, I just bought this phone just the other day and just today(29th-05-'13)am trying to access my phonebook and the reply is"Operation fail". I have switched it more than enough times, I have restarted it more than enough times, I have removed the battery for more than enough and still the message appearing on the screen is still"OPERATION FAIL"
What do I do since am in business and I can't stay without a phone pli
Pliz help, very agent..........

• 2013-05-29 13:48
  • N7In

> In reply to frank paul @ 2013-05-15 20:14 from rr98 - click to readhi I am santosh rana. you can install application such as-opera mini, uc browser, maps, etc.

• 2013-05-29 06:50
  • GQ6N

poor picture quality, facebook too slow to load, can't minimise, screen scratch early

• 2013-05-28 20:39
  • ftVg

I hate my Nokia asha 205, i called it my half-china.. I hate it so much when im using fb it's always hung n vry poor loading,,,grrrr!

• 2013-05-27 19:03
  • t7Xk

its too good, nice internet usage, quicker sms typing all is good but camera is not good

• 2013-05-26 21:52
  • YQCN
Total of 1248 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Asha 205.