Nokia Asha 210 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

8.0
7.6
7.6

> In reply to puja @ 2014-08-30 19:47 from bCa5 - click to readIts not an android phone/ios device..:)

• 2014-08-31 21:37
  • rKQ7

> In reply to Skytunnel @ 2014-08-30 20:04 from m5d{ - click to readAnswering my own question...
I was able to sync my google contacts with my iPad, and then use a app called PhoneCopy to sync my iPad contacts with their servers which could then sync to the Nokia 210 using the built in personal synchronise settings (instructions on phonecopy website).

Only worked because I have an iPad tho. So alternate suggestions still welcome

• 2014-08-31 19:36
  • m5d{

This phone is the worst phone I ever had, and probably the worst Nokia, and I had many. First of all, wireless only works for Facebook app, you can't use it with WhatsApp and Nokia Browser, you can't even download and use any of the browsers except for the Nokia one. So I have to use mobile data all the time.
Secondly, intern and RAM memory are so bad, you cant have more than like 1000 messages stored, then you have to delete everything. You can't even use memory card for storing messages, you have to store them on the phone.
Only good thing about this phone is its design and price, if you're looking for a low cost phone and don't use internet.

• 2014-08-31 18:55
  • JF00

Anyone know how to sync contacts with a google account on this phone?

• 2014-08-30 20:04
  • m5d{

hey does anyone know whether this phone NOKIA ASHA 210 supports HIKE MESSENGER...

• 2014-08-30 19:47
  • bCa5

i wanna buy nokia asha 210
only for whats app and facebook can any one suggest plz
if not any other qwerty phones in same cost
i searched many websites but i couldnt get any perfect info i need.
thank u.!

• 2014-08-30 18:50
  • rKNp

> In reply to ganesh @ 2014-08-27 18:30 from 7j$p - click to readyou wrong this is very nice softwear

• 2014-08-28 14:41
  • vwes

very bad softwear

• 2014-08-27 18:30
  • 7j$p

> In reply to rose @ 2014-08-26 17:14 from Nm${ - click to readchange the settings

• 2014-08-27 09:57
  • Gfuu

this nokia is better than smartphones.
easy to use keyboard and expandable up to 32 gigs,

i have a 32 gig sd card and have hundreds of films on it compressed to fit the screen

this is a phone for experts willing to invest time to get the most out of it, the sinclair zx81 of mobile phones.

this phone will be a classic

• 2014-08-26 22:50
  • 0pTf

The phone camera is good but phone proccses very very slow while opening whats app i will take 10or20 seconds and all ways stracked soo gays dont buy this phone and dont waste your mony

• 2014-08-26 20:26
  • rAfy

> In reply to Hawkvier @ 2014-08-17 08:20 from 8Z}2 - click to readI reget buying this phone now I experience problems in downloading music it keeps on saying phone memory full what about memory card?

• 2014-08-26 17:14
  • Nm${

My nokia210 cannot download apps

• 2014-08-26 00:38
  • dMTv

> In reply to anil kumar pattapu @ 2014-08-15 05:20 from PEmZ - click to readU can search in google by 320*240 java apps or games like this. Or u can download from phoneky.com. Best of luck

• 2014-08-17 09:44
  • rAfB

> In reply to Nisha @ 2014-08-16 16:03 from t1$B - click to readAfter 1 year with Nokia Asha 210.
I recommend you, not to buy this phone, unless you want a piece to keep papers on your desktop.
Extremely low internal memory. only 17 MB
Many pre installed apps for gift. I can't move to the SD Memory cause it's "part of the system"
I reseted this phone like 5 or 6 times. Always I have to keep a security copy.
I have no music. I don't download any file on whatsapp to avoid my phone collapse. No I have 800 free ks in the memory phone to install any app and let me tell you I just installed whatsapp, twitter, youtube and the weather channel. Actually I deleted youtube app to make free space.

I know it's a basic phone but they don't allow to move or make more free the apps you want.

Don't buy it.

I loose signal everytime.

• 2014-08-17 08:20
  • 8Z}2

I wanna but this phone nokia asha 210
Plz give me an opinion dat how is dis nd. What's its specification and features..

• 2014-08-16 16:03
  • t1$B

its just a feature phone.works fine for me!

• 2014-08-16 15:51
  • iwpE

Nokia gets it wrong again. Low memory cannot even store 2 days of whatsapp chat. internet speed is slowest you'll ever experience anywhere

• 2014-08-15 13:38
  • fujM

hi
i recently bought nokia asha 210.
which apps support by noki asha 210???
where can i download that applications ???
is the srop box app support to nokia asha 210???
thanks

• 2014-08-15 05:20
  • PEmZ

Friends do not compare this phone to an android device, after all this is a feature phone not a smart phone.

• 2014-08-14 14:10
  • theG
Total of 1994 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Asha 210.