Nokia Asha 210 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

8.0
7.6
7.6

> In reply to anil kumar pattapu @ 2014-08-15 05:20 from PEmZ - click to readU can search in google by 320*240 java apps or games like this. Or u can download from phoneky.com. Best of luck

• 2014-08-17 09:44
  • rAfB

> In reply to Nisha @ 2014-08-16 16:03 from t1$B - click to readAfter 1 year with Nokia Asha 210.
I recommend you, not to buy this phone, unless you want a piece to keep papers on your desktop.
Extremely low internal memory. only 17 MB
Many pre installed apps for gift. I can't move to the SD Memory cause it's "part of the system"
I reseted this phone like 5 or 6 times. Always I have to keep a security copy.
I have no music. I don't download any file on whatsapp to avoid my phone collapse. No I have 800 free ks in the memory phone to install any app and let me tell you I just installed whatsapp, twitter, youtube and the weather channel. Actually I deleted youtube app to make free space.

I know it's a basic phone but they don't allow to move or make more free the apps you want.

Don't buy it.

I loose signal everytime.

• 2014-08-17 08:20
  • 8Z}2

I wanna but this phone nokia asha 210
Plz give me an opinion dat how is dis nd. What's its specification and features..

• 2014-08-16 16:03
  • t1$B

its just a feature phone.works fine for me!

• 2014-08-16 15:51
  • iwpE

Nokia gets it wrong again. Low memory cannot even store 2 days of whatsapp chat. internet speed is slowest you'll ever experience anywhere

• 2014-08-15 13:38
  • fujM

hi
i recently bought nokia asha 210.
which apps support by noki asha 210???
where can i download that applications ???
is the srop box app support to nokia asha 210???
thanks

• 2014-08-15 05:20
  • PEmZ

Friends do not compare this phone to an android device, after all this is a feature phone not a smart phone.

• 2014-08-14 14:10
  • theG

ss

• 2014-08-13 13:15
  • Y}K4

> In reply to KICHAKA @ 2014-06-22 11:52 from fuZN - click to readJust Restore The Phone To Factory Default It Will Be Ok

• 2014-08-13 09:24
  • Nupv

The phone has a problem with dual-sim operation. Specifically - for some SIM cards the SMS memory becomes inaccessible and the only way to have it back is to restart the phone. And yes, all the clever ideas of "delete all messages" or "your text message memory is full" are piece of C.R.A.P. - why, then, by changing the slot the sim is in, all the problems go away?
Anyway - the phone itself would be great - the battery life is unbelievable, the sound quality is OK, the SMS application is passable - but the crashing is not, so if you do not want a frustration of 'why it does not work AGAIN' - avoid it.

• 2014-08-12 09:47
  • 3sy@

how we can use wahtsup in this mobile

• 2014-08-11 17:04
  • bJ2Y

How do I delete Facebook application from the phone?

• 2014-08-07 11:28
  • rv39

> In reply to gsmarena-no1 @ 2014-07-30 09:16 from y$a9 - click to readnokia asha 210

• 2014-08-07 05:13
  • tDxb

nokia asha 210 is really one of the best keypad smartphone but problem is,its phone memory's very small,it become very difficult when you download photos and videos from WhatsApp.so please NOKIA make updates on this phone.

• 2014-08-06 10:45
  • fqI{

My Nokia Asha 210 crash 2 times in a short period of time.I lost all my info on it like e-mail,whatsapp,games,social and internet. Very frustrated. Can only use for in - out coming calls. Pure shit...

• 2014-08-06 10:21
  • Nm$5
  • F

This is the worse and annoying nokia 210 phone i had ever use, i so much regret of buying this nokia 210, the eeason is that the phone memory is too/so much small, i don't store/save anything on the phone gallary yet if i want to check my mail i wil b ask 2 delect 4rm gallary b4 i can check my email,.
With this problem of low memory space i am afraid of buying any nokia phone, the best way to convice me is 2 please update this nokia 210 and let the memory be able to store many message,phone numba and easily assess of your email without telling some1 dat d memory is fil up.
Thanks, hop 2 hear 4rm u.
edetfaith@yahoo.com

• 2014-08-06 07:59
  • ftVg
  • F

good g good

• 2014-08-05 18:41
  • KIK}

I love this phone! It's my first and Im only 11! I prefer a non-touchscreen and its yellow!!!!!!!!! Luv this crazy colour almost as much as I like minions. I dowload all my songs on it, camera is okay! It may not have a from camera but it does have a selfie portrait setting! Whatsapp works perfectly fine for me. A bit slow but definitely less then 20 secs the wait!! I dowload all cool games! Classics I supose! Its YouTube isnt very good though! But also on most phones! Get this phone! Best thing is my battery like never dies! This phone is perfect! It also can use data and wifi! Perfect if you dont want to waste all your mobile data! My friends do sometimes also make fun of me though! Just because my phone is at as FANCY as A SAMSUNG SMARTPHONE OR A SAMSUNG GALAXY MINI 4! If I had to rate this phone I would give it 4.5 out of 5 stars, 9 out of 10 stars and 97 out of 100 stars! Get this phone if your like me! Don't get this phone if you want something fancy with classic colours and AWSOME games. Thank you for reading my long review!!! :-)

• 2014-08-04 20:57
  • rvjq

This is a worst phone ever. I feel like i'm using a very old phone. don't even know what to use it for.

• 2014-08-04 20:35
  • fjR7

my problem with this phone asha 210 is i cannot see videos if someone sent them 2 me it says file unsupported... Bt if doawnloaded from whatsapp it plays.

• 2014-08-02 23:43
  • fjTY
Total of 1982 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Asha 210.