Nokia Asha 210 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

8.0
7.6
7.6

how will operate hike messenger in nokia asha 210 phone?

• 2014-09-16 09:07
  • uwTR

how will operate hike on nokia asha 210 phone?

• 2014-09-16 09:02
  • uwTR

I am not able to upgrade watsapp in this phone..i am not able to delete,, it showing as not enough memory, can anyone help me

• 2014-09-15 20:17
  • Y9td

I want to buy nokia asha 210. So, what u think my opinion is write or wrong plz tell me.

• 2014-09-15 14:03
  • ygAj

Hi. Can anyone tell me if I can use skype on Nokia 210.

• 2014-09-14 09:44
  • sSKg

I bought this phone as a second phone for facebook and whatsapp and texting the phone is great and i dont lie i dont know what problems are u having but for me its great not the fastest but hey look at the really low price...love the wlan the nokoa asha series have the best wlan wish its on android...so i have huawei p7(as my main phone) and i can tell u this the battwry on asha amazed me!!3 days with usage of wlan constantly and still some little battwry left on it.overall great phone at great price feel free to buy it!

• 2014-09-13 10:19
  • aqpe

I love this nokia phone. simply and beautiful design (it looks like my Lumia 920 that has many color), useful qwerty keyboard (it supporting me to text messages quickly), and has wifi to connect easily to the internet. I don't get any difficulties to connect my whatsapp/facebook/opera mini by wifi. I also like the simple setting for playing music, it also can record radio FM and I like the recorder too.
the only thing that can be trouble is it's connection only support for edge, there is no 3G connection here. but it still beautiful phone with the low price.

• 2014-09-13 03:50
  • U}}C

nokia asha is good phone but may have proble if u et

• 2014-09-13 03:39
  • t7jc

> In reply to ani53 @ 2014-06-24 06:46 from t1$D - click to readovistore is also saying i have no valid certificate

• 2014-09-11 14:53
  • fsWq

nokia asha210, so many problem
like a restart phone and you tube
not well play, battery not std, and not support mp4 video formats, etc

• 2014-09-10 13:09
  • YT1q

I want to buy this phone, for texting literally just texting, and the occasional phone call, would you recommend jurist for that?

• 2014-09-10 11:36
  • nEX6

This the worst phone i have ever bought i have been using it for 7 months now it does nt want to log in in to internet and all mi social network i regret buying ths phn

• 2014-09-10 08:27
  • NmPA

that is very good phone actully... its nice in looks as well as features too i will purchase it tommrow.. it has all things which people needs...

• 2014-09-09 19:46
  • 2S5Z
  • F

not sure about the others but mine works pretty nice. Mail/Calendar/Contacts sync with Exchange is all i need though

• 2014-09-08 14:02
  • dNR7

it is very slow on internet,i cant open the links on my emails it keeps saying memory full,and on whatsapp i have to switch it on and off to get the network.its not for adults maybe for primary school kids.

• 2014-09-08 01:02
  • NmPe

nokia asha 210 is very bad mobile because it is not connect from wifi and slow in internet

• 2014-09-07 16:37
  • PAm7

Nokia asha 210 is bad mobile handset because more problems on this phone like restart problem, cant access apps show conflicting show use item, hang problems........

• 2014-09-04 09:56
  • bEQN

> In reply to RAM2000 @ 2014-08-30 18:50 from rKNp - click to readnokia e71 is bes than this

• 2014-09-02 11:09
  • KIgH

> In reply to puja @ 2014-08-30 19:47 from bCa5 - click to readIts not an android phone/ios device..:)

• 2014-08-31 21:37
  • rKQ7

> In reply to Skytunnel @ 2014-08-30 20:04 from m5d{ - click to readAnswering my own question...
I was able to sync my google contacts with my iPad, and then use a app called PhoneCopy to sync my iPad contacts with their servers which could then sync to the Nokia 210 using the built in personal synchronise settings (instructions on phonecopy website).

Only worked because I have an iPad tho. So alternate suggestions still welcome

• 2014-08-31 19:36
  • m5d{
Total of 2012 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Asha 210.