its lookin very good n attrectiv.but it has a little software problem.n sound quality is not so good.picture quality good.
So my people with all these things u have talk about this phone what is your advise to was us, for also to buy they phone or what? Because i want to buy they phone. What did u think.
Very disappointed with this phone. Cannot use Wats App because I cannot upgrade an expired grade, and I have no idea why! So what now??
the phone memory feels like a curse.cant download and cant delete which means I have system apps on the phone I cannot use or delete yet i dont have space to download anything more.what a crock
SAC16, 15 Jan 2014can we use 3g net for this phone.....cant get phone to work as a modem for laptop
If you want new/future update for your nokia 210 mobile then dont do the software upgrade for built in apps example, notification center, Facebook etc... it will take more space from ur phone memory if u updated...
am jp from uganda, i bought my asha 210, but when am connecting to wifi, after identifying a network and putting its password, it tells mi that connections not available,can i get some assistance on how to connect to wifi please! thanks.
1. very low internal memory (25 MB)
2. Very Slow, almost for application including picking up call or dialing call its very slow.
3. Screen quality not so good yet manageable.
4. Not dual sim active (only 1 sim can run at a time). If you are using internet from 1 sim, another sim may drop in network.
5. You can not update mobile using inbuilt software because no free space. out of 25 MB, 7.1 MB taken up by inbuilt applications. Rest is by phone software. You can download update but not install.
1. Battery back up (1.5 -2 days) in 1 sim, 1 day for sure in dual sim
2. design, looks like blackberry.
4. Whatsapp, Facebook, UTV, etc apps
I personally recommend not to use this phone, for a kid may be this is good, but surely not good for techies...
nokia asha 210 is the bestest phone ever as compare to qmobile. internet speed is best i like it very much