Nokia Asha 300 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

6.9
6.8
6.9

> In reply to vjvjvj @ 2012-05-28 11:41 from vLQF - click to readdont buy asha 300 its touch is waste and it is not 3g it is good to buy asha 200

• 2012-05-30 16:21
  • t@xC

i cant believe they didn't include wifi in it. So disappointing.

• 2012-05-29 18:41
  • p7Ja

It dose not have TEMPLETS nd AUTO EASY Search like LG mobile. In LG Mobile if u type any one alphabet of ur name then v can get all the names related to that alphabet.....

• 2012-05-29 15:03
  • ut4A

Hi. Has anyone else here had unresponsive touch screen issue with this phone? Also i downloaded some games and when i moved them onto memory card they turned into thumbnail pictures. I havent a clue why as this never happend with my 6303. I downloaded the games after finding them via the opera mini that was on the phone when purchased. I may take the mobile phone back dont trust/like it. My husband has one and hes returning his to.

• 2012-05-29 02:42
  • SgvH

> In reply to sami @ 2012-05-27 22:44 from 2FY{ - click to readHey it was good but not great

• 2012-05-28 14:49
  • 9Ds4

> In reply to nokia 300 @ 2012-05-28 04:24 from utdd - click to readI have files that i sent over from samsung that ive saved in sub folders. I do not just use it for texts an call i utilise other apps etc however a phone is a phone. If it aint doing what you want dont moan to me about it what can i do? Doh! take it back or speak with nokia.

• 2012-05-28 14:03
  • SgvH

> In reply to nokia 300 @ 2012-05-28 04:24 from utdd - click to readFor your information mate i use mini opera on it. What you need to remember is its a "phone" exactley that. If it dont do what you want it to return it for a refund or exchange it. Simples. Why tell me? Go tell nokia or who you bought it from.

• 2012-05-28 13:57
  • SgvH

hai, this phone is very smart like.i like this phone

• 2012-05-28 13:13

• ftVi

No pdf adode, battery not srong

• 2012-05-28 07:28
  • ftVi

> In reply to Rooy57 @ 2012-05-26 15:57 from fsVb - click to readIt costs Rs.6300. Read the review before u go for this ride..

• 2012-05-28 04:47
  • utdd

> In reply to Dan @ 2012-05-21 18:09 from SgvH - click to readIts so funny for u to talk in this way, Then y the hell they have so many apps in mobile, which is not expected to be working. Is that just to pull out money from your pocket. That's not right.. i have used many basic model mobiles of nokia in earlier times,(around 2003) even they worked great with internet, apps running in the background. Basic thing, u cant save a file to a sub folder in memory card, u know how frustrating it is. Sorry to say this, i wonder if u have ever used any other options in your phone other than calling and messaging. i did not expect my phone to open a word or adobe file which my earlier Nokia phone did. But just to open a .jpg file that was transferred from my Samsung s5233a phone. Above all the new Nokia OVI suite gives me blue screen error on my laptop each time i run it, which Nokia PC Suite didn't do. i had it for years together on my laptop. Pathetic it is, that's the truth. One good thing is that how many ever times my baby throws this mobile, it works. i can say that's 'AWESOME'

• 2012-05-28 04:43

• 2012-05-28 04:24
  • utdd

> In reply to Rooy57 @ 2012-05-26 15:57 from fsVb - click to readCost is Rs.6300. If u have a baby who will throw your phone often or if u have possibilities of throwing or dropping your phone often go for this. Otherwise this phone will make u angry every day.

• 2012-05-28 04:08

• bJ6T

asha 300 or 302...which is bettr phone?? plz hlp

• 2012-05-27 17:38
  • utx1

the battery is not good. no flash light.

• 2012-05-27 16:43
  • v0qZ

Like very much,but no WLAN or I would buy.

• 2012-05-27 01:44
  • vxBG
Total of 2034 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Asha 300.