Nokia Asha 302 - user opinions and reviews

7.6
7.4
7.5

Any user can guide me

the hand set is unable to log on to irctc website for ticket booking
very often it hangs while deleting any item and battery and back portion is getting very hot

totally disappointed

pl.help and guide

thanks

• 2012-06-04 14:25
  • uvgq

GREAT PHONE .... With Excellent look,Battery Backup and sound.....Camera is also good....WIFI also works good... a very nice and compatible phone...

• 2012-06-04 08:51
  • Pxp7

hey toli moli...
i m nt able to connect to ippi via my home WLAN...it says 'no response from ippi' whenever i try to connect...plz help...i really need to use skype...

• 2012-06-03 20:10
  • Tr0$

disadvantages

very poor sunlight legibility....

scrolling while in menus, sub-menus and browsing is slower even with 1 ghz processor..

no angry birds, internet radio, maps...

advantages

camera shutter speed and games are very fast....

display quality is better compared to other s40 phones.

very stylish....

• 2012-06-03 16:03
  • Hxf5

i use the nokia 302, but it's battery backup is very bad.............................................­ So i speak the nokia mobile corporation that resolved the battery backup.

• 2012-06-03 14:11
  • Xue%

Nice phone, watching videos/movies on mp4 format is a breeze and can remember where I stopped and watch it later. The problem is the music player, it's a mess. The games ain't free, just demos.

The QWERTY seems too small compared to Blackberry.

My complaint is the back case, I have a strange feeling that it moves when I'm texting, and why I can't change the brightness of the screen? Nokia, please fix this.

• 2012-06-03 07:06
  • PB5b

I recently have this phone last may, 22.
For me,this is a good phone.

My battery didn't drain fast. It last up to 3 days even though I'm using my mp3 and internet.
I can connect to wifi really fast but you cannot view picture in Facebook clearly when you click it.

My only complain about it is you cannot change the brightness.

• 2012-06-02 15:31
  • v0XP

same here the battery drains fast .. weak battery .. wew !!!

• 2012-06-02 15:27
  • wYLS

I hear that the battery is not very good, but I see good things. whether to buy a Nokia 302 or Ash huawei u8300? whether Nokia might be old-fashioned in appearance?

• 2012-06-01 20:12
  • 0x9n
  • Frustrated Nokia Fan
  • Rating0

I had great expectations, but, 302, software has let me down. The email utility cannot open any mail account (gmail, yahoo, sify, rediff). Most apps by default connect via 3G even though WIFI is connected. Good as a Rs. 1500/- phone. 6200 is a total rip off.

• 2012-06-01 16:02
  • uumP

> In reply to Lebanese guy @ 2012-06-01 10:38 from JaiF - click to readi have been reading previous comments and many people were complaining that the battery drains really fast ...... are you facing the same problem

• 2012-06-01 13:47
  • y@Za

> In reply to sam @ 2012-05-31 17:53 from y@Za - click to readYes my friend i'm using it as my second phone, i really find it easy for social networking, whatsapp, facebook, messenger ..... Btw it's an extremely fast mobile phone, not lagg at alllll

• 2012-06-01 10:38
  • JaiF

> In reply to Lebanese guy @ 2012-05-31 16:54 from mGvD - click to readare you recvently using this cell

• 2012-05-31 17:53
  • y@Za

Great phone with this price range, Than you NOKIA. I really recommend this phone :D

• 2012-05-31 16:54
  • mGvD

This phone is exellent,thnx nokia!

• 2012-05-31 13:55
  • pWTR

i want to buy this phone!!!its latest^^
am i right?

• 2012-05-31 08:33
  • thab

This phone is a very good phone,but i want know why you find it very difficult whatsuppin without internet services...please help me out because i think that is the only problem i have.Because from what i know,you should be able to whatsupp anywhere as long as you have enough credit.

• 2012-05-29 20:30
  • Nw8y

> In reply to Eliza@PHILIPPINES @ 2012-05-29 13:04 from vj1g - click to read

1) So far, there is no way for you to adjust the level of the brightness. Probably, never will.

The screen filter would reduce the brightness at some extent if it's available for you.
Instead, you should wear the sunglasses!
Just kidding.

2) You have to change some of the default settings in order to improve the battery life including deleting the whatsapp.
Just google it.

Needless to say, you should charge your battery when you are sleep. Unless otherwise, yes, it's quite painful.

3)4) You're asking too much if I may say so.
Just take a look at the price tag on the phone.

5) I'm afraid they didn't test the software properly. Did they?

• 2012-05-29 19:13
  • Qxpm

> In reply to Eliza@PHILIPPINES @ 2012-05-29 13:04 from vj1g - click to read....please add to the previous malfunctions :
the mediaplayer is a mess.
cannot hold Playlists
you can create them and re-create but they get lost everytime.

• 2012-05-29 16:26
  • nMHi

The phone is okay.
BUT,
- doesn't have an option for adjusting light brightness.
- takes a lot of time to charge, and the battery life is really quick to drain out, 'just texting + looking at the internet'
- no document viewer
- no dictionary 'but you can always download but requires payment'

Wifi is good. You can change your themes, but what really bums me out is the brightness, you can't adjust it. I wish they can make an app or an upgrade so you can adjust the brightness.

• 2012-05-29 13:04
  • vj1g
Total of 3302 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Asha 302.