Nokia Asha 302 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.6
7.4
7.4

this is great from nokia and it the best mobile so far, very easy to use and the 3g wow but the only problem is how can i save my battery even without making use of the phone my battery last for only 2hrs or less pls what can i do.

• 2012-05-27 09:59
  • fsVb

hi frnds, i want to turchase this cell phone so pleas tell me its good cell phone yes or not,,,,,,,

• 2012-05-27 07:27
  • s8FZ

Not to sound arrogant but many of you just say shit on this forum of the best site for phones in the world, as Nokia 302 is impeccable as design, quality materials it is made ​​but that the software is pathetic, most applications make errors, even Messenger crashes ... like error 1500 and does not open pdf or video streaminguri ...... so why do you give money to a wi-fi .. bravooo Samsung samsung ..... Y Galaxy Pro B5510 ... it is a friend of mine and is super fine ... eg www.livescore.com try to see if a page opens that nokia will tell you ... no, but Samsung gives Nokia remained ... so far behind in terms of software ceder sin ....

• 2012-05-27 05:54
  • 0Uhg

noika 302
good phone and we can cosider as like blackbary phone in our pocket.
white color is very sexy and smart

• 2012-05-27 05:54
  • vIwD

Asha 302 and 303,which is better? Can someone pls tell me?

• 2012-05-26 23:03
  • N7AR

can i read my pdf files on this phone?

• 2012-05-26 21:05
  • uNVL

hi guys shall be obliged if anyone can tell if this phone supports skype. If yes then how to get it.

• 2012-05-26 18:03
  • 3Jxa

can we install pdf reader?

• 2012-05-26 17:04
  • 7j}e

Well..beautyful design, shape and so on...but
already 2 problems:

I cannot save the Playlist of my music. Aploaded songs via Nokia Pc Suite and created Playlist on the mobile. They disappear after: 1. switch on -off device
2. resetting device 3. Open and replace battery.
I have done it 5 times but everytime they got lost.
Did you experience the same issue?
I have saved the music on a memory card as somebody from the Nokia support suggested but with no result.
I would be happy to receive your suggestions.

• 2012-05-26 14:51
  • nMVt

nice name, im loving it!

• 2012-05-26 14:36
  • A8vD

hello friends, I heard this phone comes with unlimited downloads from nokia music store. Can someone tell me if the music so downloaded is drm-free, ie can be played on any device /mp3 player or are they tied to this particular device?

• 2012-05-26 11:15
  • t1$C

• 2012-05-26 11:15
  • t1$C

Well..beautyful design, shape and so on...but
already 2 problems:

2. resetting device 3. Open and replace battery.
I have done it 5 times but everytime they got lost.
Did you experience the same issue?
I would be happy to receive your suggestions.

• 2012-05-26 08:10
  • nM3C

Please, tell me if someone is calling you and his number is store in the address book, does the phone shows both the name and the number of the appellant?
Thanks!

• 2012-05-25 17:25
  • ajT3

Awesome mobile,no problem so far,battery is a little crap but otherwise its really a gud mobile with this price.

• 2012-05-25 15:26
  • 7tx0

> In reply to katrienz @ 2012-05-25 13:03 from PSvt - click to readI'm a moderate texter and I always delete non-important messages. I think that's why I don't encounter this problem. Thanks for the info

• 2012-05-25 13:44
  • v0Xt

superb cell, i saw it when asha 302 release and purchase on the date , nice experiences with it and having fun with internet surfing keep it up NOKIA !!

• 2012-05-25 13:43
  • KIej

> In reply to Grinder @ 2012-05-24 14:26 from v0Xt - click to readi think dude, that is the problem of most s40 phones having a threaded sms.. anyways,r u heavy txter?, that problem arises when you txt a lot of people in one whole day. :-) tnx//

• 2012-05-25 13:03
  • PSvt

With 1Ghz CPU running S40 platform lol

• 2012-05-25 07:53
  • u7YK

Anyone who knows how to reduce the brightness?The screen is just too bright.

• 2012-05-25 07:42
  • fmR9
Total of 3260 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Asha 302.