Nokia Asha 302 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.5
7.4
7.4

> In reply to MAHESH @ 2012-05-18 11:38 from sSRF - click to readMy Nokia Asha 302 gets hot for no reason too.. So I went to Nokia Care to diagnose and fix the phone.. They said that my phone has a factory hardware defect (since I didn't dropped/soaked/tampered it), so I left my phone to them for less than 7 days to get it fixed. After that my phone is OK, it doesn't get hot anymore for no reason and they updated my phone's firmware too. :D

so I suggest that you go to Nokia Care and have it get fixed. It's free if your phone is under warranty, if you tampered, soaked, or dropped it then your warranty is void

• 2012-05-19 21:03
  • v0Xt

I Things Itz Best 4 me..

Bcz Itz 1ghz.....So Fast..

• 2012-05-19 21:00
  • uNVL

> In reply to MAHESH @ 2012-05-18 11:38 from sSRF - click to read

The mysterious short battery life can be caused by either the application or the network connection. In general.

Everytime your phone got hot, you have to check your phone.
Whether or not the whatsapp was in use?
How about the wifi connection?
Kind of things.
Even you could restart your phone to see if it's ok then.

Either way, I'd suggest, just stop complain and start something to fix your problem.

• 2012-05-19 18:35
  • Qxpm

nokia asha 302 is really a best smartphone . It has versatile features with a stylish blackberry look.

• 2012-05-19 16:54
  • Xur1

does this phone supports nokia maps?plz reply

• 2012-05-19 16:20
  • NaKN

> In reply to syedarshadimran @ 2012-05-17 17:16 from 7tMx - click to readAsha 302 is not a full smart phone, but is one of the best qwerty, 3.5G designed features phone available currently.

• 2012-05-19 15:08
  • 7q5T

> In reply to Ali @ 2012-05-18 05:34 from uZHN - click to readno ..it doesnt connect without asking but it does connect when u change the settings to 'wlan first'..i am using it nd so far itz perfect :)

• 2012-05-19 08:46
  • PEqh

wifi connects by itself??? any one has any solution for this??

arunava

• 2012-05-19 08:39
  • vI9Y

This phone is very superb, its has great features compare to its price.
1GHZ, 3.5G
Its really a good choice for low end user

• 2012-05-18 21:04
  • ftVa

i am using it and it has got gud potential..itz great using it..

• 2012-05-18 20:21
  • PEqh

Am thinking on buy this one!

• 2012-05-18 13:58
  • vw48

very bad phone I will never recommend this phone it becomes hot automatically even in standby mode 1GHZ processor is very bad experience

• 2012-05-18 11:38
  • sSRF

> In reply to LuciferDna @ 2012-05-17 17:05 from IV$k - click to read

Hard to answer. Better what?

Usually, high specs good design cost a lots. More likely you would satify. But, some people are still complaining about iPhone, which is the middle specs overpriced phone. So, there is no guarantee except the one in the box.

• 2012-05-18 11:30

> In reply to ecdysis @ 2012-05-18 07:03 from K7eu - click to read

I am hoping that they release an new phone next month. I don't know.

• 2012-05-18 11:13
  • Qxpm

I got one a week ago. Zero probs. Internet browsing for me is pretty good. It's got all the essentials that I need. You can check multiple mail accounts, install Nimbuzz, etc. The social app ain't bad. It comes pre-installed with Whatsapp. It's not high-end, but it looks really elegant. The absence of camera flash doesn't bother me at all. I also like how the keys feel when I type. Absolutely one the most cost-effective and stylish qwerty phones of its price range!

• 2012-05-18 09:32
  • vxuu

> In reply to sonic @ 2012-05-09 11:15 from utnx - click to readI must say it has Great sound ....

• 2012-05-18 07:50
  • 7qEL

when I saw this phone, it was love at first sight. I looks durable and with dedicated keys but after reading all the negative comments i am having half a mind if I'm going to purchase one.. Nokia has nice features, it's user friendly but is very sensitive and easy to malfunction..

• 2012-05-18 07:03
  • K7eu

can anybody tell me clearly that is the WIFI only problem in Asha 302??? as it connects by itself without asking????

• 2012-05-18 05:34
  • uZHN

My first post was kind of way beyond our imagination. So, here is the new one.

Good things:
I can barely afford it.
But, quite affordable as this phone got a 3.5G facility.

Bad things:
No night vision.
No waterproof.
No fireproof.
No idiotproof.

You may add some of these futures to this phone. I am sure MIF would buy it.

• 2012-05-17 19:43

Good things:
I can barely afford it.

Bad things:
It can't control Elop
It can't control wife.
It can't control the car
It can't control PC.
It can't control TV.
It can't control anything!

I don't care how it does cost. Add these features to this phone, ASAP.

• 2012-05-17 18:59
  • Qxpm
Total of 3354 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Asha 302.