Nokia Asha 302 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.5
7.4
7.4

I got one a week ago. Zero probs. Internet browsing for me is pretty good. It's got all the essentials that I need. You can check multiple mail accounts, install Nimbuzz, etc. The social app ain't bad. It comes pre-installed with Whatsapp. It's not high-end, but it looks really elegant. The absence of camera flash doesn't bother me at all. I also like how the keys feel when I type. Absolutely one the most cost-effective and stylish qwerty phones of its price range!

• 2012-05-18 09:32
  • vxuu

> In reply to sonic @ 2012-05-09 11:15 from utnx - click to readI must say it has Great sound ....

• 2012-05-18 07:50
  • 7qEL

when I saw this phone, it was love at first sight. I looks durable and with dedicated keys but after reading all the negative comments i am having half a mind if I'm going to purchase one.. Nokia has nice features, it's user friendly but is very sensitive and easy to malfunction..

• 2012-05-18 07:03
  • K7eu

can anybody tell me clearly that is the WIFI only problem in Asha 302??? as it connects by itself without asking????

• 2012-05-18 05:34
  • uZHN

My first post was kind of way beyond our imagination. So, here is the new one.

Good things:
I can barely afford it.
But, quite affordable as this phone got a 3.5G facility.

Bad things:
No night vision.
No waterproof.
No fireproof.
No idiotproof.

You may add some of these futures to this phone. I am sure MIF would buy it.

• 2012-05-17 19:43

Good things:
I can barely afford it.

Bad things:
It can't control Elop
It can't control wife.
It can't control the car
It can't control PC.
It can't control TV.
It can't control anything!

I don't care how it does cost. Add these features to this phone, ASAP.

• 2012-05-17 18:59

THIS IS NOT A GOOD PHONE COMPARE TO OTHERS
add this features to nokia asha 302

• 2012-05-17 17:16
  • 7tMx

which better betweeen asha 302 and asha 303..
need feedback :)

• 2012-05-17 17:05
  • IV$k

Why doesn't this phone sounds directly LOUD? In every setting or profile the sound is ascending, at first sounds slowly and then loud after 2-3-4 seconds....

HOW CAN I MAKE IT TO SOUND DIRECTLY LOUD????

PLEASE HELP

• 2012-05-17 16:18
  • nDWE

> In reply to muzamilshaikh @ 2012-05-17 11:03 from 6P{C - click to readlooks like you've downgraded your phone

• 2012-05-17 13:30
  • v0Xt

> In reply to muzamilshaikh @ 2012-05-17 11:03 from 6P{C - click to read

I'm sorry to hear that this phone didn't work for you. But, this is S40 series phone. The OS is not a symbian, not even close.

On the other hand, I'm quite sure you would be very pleased if you were in fact C3 user. Again, not a E5 user.

Next time, may be, a little googling would help you to avoid you from such a mismatch. Not to mention the wifi issue.

But, enjoy your phone if you would. Or you can even try the lumia 900. Another piece of crappy job from Nokia. I'm sure you can enjoy it.

• 2012-05-17 11:36
  • Qxpm

should i buy this one or i should go for nokia asha 303..???
Thanking u in advance.

• 2012-05-17 11:26
  • s82g

> In reply to muzamilshaikh @ 2012-05-17 11:00 from 6P{C - click to readI miss my E5. It was a far better phone. Same design and At least Symbian. Full Wifi with 5 MP camera with flash. The camera quality is very bad for this phone with no flash. Looks like a VGA camera.

• 2012-05-17 11:03
  • 6P{C

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-05-16 09:53 from 2SP3 - click to readI just bought this phone today and packed it again. This time Nokia has done a very bad Job. It has Wifi but only for social connectivity. One cannot browse through Wifi. Youtube is a far away option. It really sucks to use the phone. And for the answer to other fellow. It has applications like facebook twitter but you cannot add any.
I miss my it was a far better phone. Nothing to do with 1G processor. It has no working.

• 2012-05-17 11:00
  • 6P{C

> In reply to sonic @ 2012-05-16 05:29 from utnx - click to readyeah..it's louder than the N73 music express that has dual stereo. you'll gonna love the the clarity..:)

• 2012-05-17 09:26
  • w0Q4

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-05-16 09:53 from 2SP3 - click to readYou just need to speak with the Customer service of you network operator to switch off you GPRS

• 2012-05-17 09:22
  • w0Q4

Hi frands,dis
is a vry good fone,.net is fast,vdo quality xclnt.support hd mp4.nice apps in ovi store.price is low............

• 2012-05-17 08:02
  • s8iF

dont buy it, this phone have display problems.............. Iam using this phone. I changed display from nokia care.........

• 2012-05-17 04:33
  • 7t8i

> In reply to sonic @ 2012-05-16 05:29 from utnx - click to readi just bought the phone one week ago, the music plays very well, it`s loud enough for me...

• 2012-05-16 22:52
  • 0Ugs

> In reply to sonic @ 2012-05-16 05:29 from utnx - click to readYes..it has a good loud speaker. I am using this phone from last 1 month.

• 2012-05-16 22:18
  • Q6xL
Total of 3340 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Asha 302.