Nokia Asha 302 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.6
7.4
7.4

Stupid Phone ! Stupid Nokia !
I'm used to be Nokia E71 User.

I just bought 302 Asha. Found 2 Problem.
1. Phone Book Problem !
1(a). Max 2000 phone book record.
Ask : For 1Ghz Processor Y not unlimited like E71 ?
1(b). Searching phone contact by 1st alphabet.
Ask : It's 2012 now, Y this phone is stupid then E71 ?

2. Notes Problem !
2(a). i copy my notes from E71 to Asha 302.
Ask : Y it become img file ? i can copy paste the
notes.

So dam Stupid !

• 2012-05-27 16:05
  • sF{f

Plz tell me that this phone support video call or not?

• 2012-05-27 14:34
  • rJIA

> In reply to Deeo cool @ 2012-05-27 07:27 from s8FZ - click to read

There is no gurantee on the phone except the one in the box.

• 2012-05-27 11:17
  • Qxpm

> In reply to sunnybest @ 2012-05-27 09:59 from fsVb - click to read

Why don't you contact with Nokia Care? That'd be the easiest way to fix your phone without googling or reading the old post.

• 2012-05-27 11:13
  • Qxpm

this is great from nokia and it the best mobile so far, very easy to use and the 3g wow but the only problem is how can i save my battery even without making use of the phone my battery last for only 2hrs or less pls what can i do.

• 2012-05-27 09:59
  • fsVb

hi frnds, i want to turchase this cell phone so pleas tell me its good cell phone yes or not,,,,,,,

• 2012-05-27 07:27
  • s8FZ

Not to sound arrogant but many of you just say shit on this forum of the best site for phones in the world, as Nokia 302 is impeccable as design, quality materials it is made ​​but that the software is pathetic, most applications make errors, even Messenger crashes ... like error 1500 and does not open pdf or video streaminguri ...... so why do you give money to a wi-fi .. bravooo Samsung samsung ..... Y Galaxy Pro B5510 ... it is a friend of mine and is super fine ... eg www.livescore.com try to see if a page opens that nokia will tell you ... no, but Samsung gives Nokia remained ... so far behind in terms of software ceder sin ....

• 2012-05-27 05:54
  • 0Uhg

noika 302
good phone and we can cosider as like blackbary phone in our pocket.
white color is very sexy and smart

• 2012-05-27 05:54
  • vIwD

Asha 302 and 303,which is better? Can someone pls tell me?

• 2012-05-26 23:03
  • N7AR

can i read my pdf files on this phone?

• 2012-05-26 21:05
  • uNVL

hi guys shall be obliged if anyone can tell if this phone supports skype. If yes then how to get it.

• 2012-05-26 18:03
  • 3Jxa

can we install pdf reader?

• 2012-05-26 17:04
  • 7j}e

Well..beautyful design, shape and so on...but
already 2 problems:

I cannot save the Playlist of my music. Aploaded songs via Nokia Pc Suite and created Playlist on the mobile. They disappear after: 1. switch on -off device
2. resetting device 3. Open and replace battery.
I have done it 5 times but everytime they got lost.
Did you experience the same issue?
I have saved the music on a memory card as somebody from the Nokia support suggested but with no result.
I would be happy to receive your suggestions.

• 2012-05-26 14:51
  • nMVt

nice name, im loving it!

• 2012-05-26 14:36
  • A8vD

hello friends, I heard this phone comes with unlimited downloads from nokia music store. Can someone tell me if the music so downloaded is drm-free, ie can be played on any device /mp3 player or are they tied to this particular device?

• 2012-05-26 11:15
  • t1$C

• 2012-05-26 11:15
  • t1$C

Well..beautyful design, shape and so on...but
already 2 problems:

2. resetting device 3. Open and replace battery.
I have done it 5 times but everytime they got lost.
Did you experience the same issue?
I would be happy to receive your suggestions.

• 2012-05-26 08:10
  • nM3C

Please, tell me if someone is calling you and his number is store in the address book, does the phone shows both the name and the number of the appellant?
Thanks!

• 2012-05-25 17:25
  • ajT3

Awesome mobile,no problem so far,battery is a little crap but otherwise its really a gud mobile with this price.

• 2012-05-25 15:26
  • 7tx0

> In reply to katrienz @ 2012-05-25 13:03 from PSvt - click to readI'm a moderate texter and I always delete non-important messages. I think that's why I don't encounter this problem. Thanks for the info

• 2012-05-25 13:44
  • v0Xt
Total of 3424 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Asha 302.