Nokia Asha 302 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.5
7.4
7.4

plz anybody will tell me how can i on/off the data connection

• 2013-09-06 19:53
  • rK1A

can asha be router.....does it have "hotspot" to release internet?

• 2013-09-06 14:19
  • smmc

can asha be router.....does it have "hotspot" to release internet?

• 2013-09-06 14:18
  • smmc

this is not a symbian phone..........but its specifications like symbian only..........thanks to nokia for giving...... extra performace mobile................

• 2013-09-05 00:48
  • waWR

> In reply to Andra @ 2013-09-04 14:11 from vImj - click to readMy friend which VOIP Software is working on S40 Platform please do specify it.

• 2013-09-04 21:48
  • Hxhf

awsom phone it suports lots ofapps

• 2013-09-04 17:34
  • U{Zn

I'm using Asha 302 over 1.3yrs. It is a good phone in this price and specifications. Still I love my phone. Reasons why I like this phone.
1. Good design, metal body.
2. 3G & voip supported.
3. Used to text but keypad is not fading out.
4. Few days back I found it's camera good in low light.
5. Pen drive supported.
6. Played .avi media files without converting into 3GP.
7. Good Edge speed.
8. Good battery back up by adjusting the Backlight.
9. Noice cacellation.
10. Sounds good in Loudspeaker.
11. There is a built in Mail app for Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Indiatimes and others.
12. There is a built in chat apps for Gmail, Facebook, Yahoo, Hotmail and others.
13. Social network supports.

These features are enough for any smartphones, I enjoyed a lot with voip calls through Wi-Fi.

May be this is my last Nokia mobile. I hope Nokia will reborn again.

• 2013-09-04 14:11
  • vImj

does nokia 302 support skype, if yes then please share the link from where it can b downloaded???

• 2013-09-04 13:41
  • KI3b

• 2013-09-04 13:39
  • KI3b

I can not update to the 15.09 with nokia suite.It announced the latest firmware version is 14.78...

• 2013-09-03 16:02
  • vNg1

Nokia asha 302 is a good phone.

• 2013-09-03 05:37
  • uNVD

> In reply to rearview13 @ 2013-08-31 13:14 from vj1C - click to readAsha 302 bettery backup high plz buy this device

• 2013-09-02 08:31
  • Hkqk
  • F

I've had this phone for about 9 months - a year. For what I use it for I think this is a very good phone. I only use it for texting, occasional phoning, taking a lot of photos and have just learnt how to take videos! I recently attended the final day of the air show at Eastbourne and took photos and videos. The photos I took with the zoom out as far as it would go. Not brilliant to look at on the phone but they haven't come out too badly when viewed on the computer/lap top. Overall I'm pleased with it. Only discovered today when looking on this site that I can text to a land line. To me that's impressive!

• 2013-08-31 20:27
  • nF9i

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-17 10:54 from N9@T - click to readreally?...im considering of buying this mobile as a back-up!is is really worth buying?

• 2013-08-31 13:25
  • vj1C

im considering of buying a nokia 302 as a back-up phone as per its features w/c is quite ok on an affordable price...but there are so many negative comments and opinions about this phone(ive got a nokia e6-00)...im also considering even a 2nd hand nokia e72. im a loyalist nokian thats why i only choose nokia as my phones!!!

• 2013-08-31 13:14
  • vj1C

how do i access the underscore button from nokia 302?? help plz

• 2013-08-29 20:38
  • QDW}

> In reply to Royal Priest @ 2013-08-28 20:39 from ftV7 - click to readThanks,4 u'r reply i thought i was da only one having this problem.

• 2013-08-29 16:11
  • t1$A

My Nokia Asha 302 has a problem on media player. I connected it from my pc then copy some mp3 files to the 2gb sd card. Then when I unplug it from the pc and play the mp3 that i copied, it displays not supported and even the mp3 that has been there before i copy the new ones. Someone experience it?

• 2013-08-29 03:56
  • PG}E

> In reply to Latison @ 2013-08-28 06:05 from t1$B - click to readI also experience that too. If you set any theme especially from zedge.net, the media player fails to play until u set the default theme.

I have come to stay with it like that. I also noticed for over 3 months that the mail icon on my menu no longer responds. Is there any solution for that.

Your inputs will be appreciated.

Thank you.

• 2013-08-28 20:39
  • ftV7

In My A 302 i try differnt themes but media player set by theme doesn't support,it support only default, does dis happen on another device also or only in my device?

• 2013-08-28 06:05
  • t1$B
Total of 3355 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Asha 302.