Nokia Asha 302 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.6
7.4
7.4

> In reply to Mr. Khan @ 2013-07-23 18:03 from P%%w - click to readcan i use skype or internet voice call on asha 302 . help me please

it's my email
afshanmirza2@gmail.com

• 2013-07-29 09:55
  • 6PS9

> In reply to carnivora21 @ 2013-07-28 18:18 from 3qAs - click to readcant download any software

• 2013-07-28 19:37
  • ftVg

Does 15.09 is the last update for nokia asha 302 ?????????

• 2013-07-28 18:57
  • rJHS

Bought the phone few weeks ago. I recently upgraded to new software (15.09) and from then I can't receive push notifications, like facebook chat, e-mail, etc. Does anybody know what is the problem? Is it software problem or what?

• 2013-07-28 18:18
  • 3qAs

It says no update software available.... Why???

• 2013-07-28 01:03
  • t7Xi

I downdloaded wechat on A 302 but it didn't work , is asha 302 doesn't support we chat pls help me i wnt to knw?

• 2013-07-27 10:47
  • t1$A

> In reply to kingjames @ 2013-07-25 03:52 from fsVb - click to readHi... If u cant use your express browser just download operamini browser to nokia store found at the phone menu... After opening opera mini just type this address download.browser.ovi.com then click download...

• 2013-07-27 07:45
  • vj1k

Nokia Express browser link here;

• 2013-07-27 07:43
  • t1$A

wer do i find the radio?

• 2013-07-27 07:11
  • 0wqU

Its a Very lovely Phone very Compact and works decently
its design The Best

• 2013-07-26 17:22
  • Nsga

> In reply to Mr. Khan @ 2013-07-23 18:03 from P%%w - click to readPls give us the address because i can't get download to my phone. Pls and pls help us out on this issue of Nokia Express browser.

• 2013-07-25 03:52
  • fsVb

> In reply to Alex Ekuma @ 2013-07-23 00:16 from N9@S - click to read''Solutin to conflicting problems''
U cant't open express browser ,right? Do u know why it occurs? When you try to update you ' Express Browser' just at that moment if your net connection is slow,due to slow connection the java app called ''Express browser'' is not downloaded properly. So when it wants your permission to be installed , you press yes,but it can't be installed ,as it was not downloaded properly.It replaces the previous 'Express Browser' and damaged downloaded browser takes its place. So you can't open the new installed browser and shows 'Conflicting Problem'.. Now here is the solution:::::::::::::

If u have downloaded ''Opera mini'' before ,open opera mini then ''Search Express Browser'' for nokia.. I can't give you the address right now,!! Few days earlier I had ' conflicting problem' then I opened my opera mini on my mobile. Then Searched ''Nokia Express browser'' on Google. Then download it By pressing 'Yes' again and again. If you don't have opera mini , Use data cable and connect it to computer. Then download a opera mini and transfer it to You Asha. Conflicting problem is nothing...If you can figure out how to download Express browser...I am no more tensed about this problem. I can solve it in no time whenever i am stuck with this problem...

• 2013-07-23 18:03
  • P%%w

> In reply to delzkie @ 2013-07-23 12:03 from th6F - click to readI am from Bangladesh....!! May be it's not avilable in some countries...

• 2013-07-23 17:39
  • P%%w

> In reply to Mr. Khan @ 2013-07-23 11:44 from P%%w - click to readwhat country u from ? im from philippines .. 15.09 is not yet available ..

• 2013-07-23 12:03
  • th6F

Updated 15.09 ..... Now with the lowest Brightness, my Asha lasted 1 day just with one bar charge......

• 2013-07-23 11:44
  • P%%w

I use Nokia 302 v 14.92 and the problem I have with it is that the internet and other inbiult Nokia bookmark clients displays 'conflicting application show' and when I hit show then it displays Nokia express and what impend me most is that the internet cannot open even all the bookmarks so please what can I do because I can't browse any more!

• 2013-07-23 00:16
  • N9@S

Hello ... Can you help me? A can't update my phone firmware version why...??? What is is better 14.53 or the new one?

• 2013-07-23 00:02
  • t7Xk

sir i am usman i have a problem in my hand set nokia 302
my set continuous in Lahore sigle but when i am out of the range lahore the set show a massage sim card registration faild please help me in this problem regard usman

• 2013-07-22 15:46
  • upq0

how do i block a number from calling me?Please help

• 2013-07-22 12:00
  • NwVd

@raja

its updated with the latest firmware...and its been updated long ago...i just don't want to take this phone to a tech and open it

• 2013-07-21 18:00
  • ITWs
Total of 3255 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Asha 302.