Nokia Asha 302 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.6
7.4
7.5

I've noticed that some people just post reviews on phones without buying or testing them; I almost got discouraged about buying Nokia Asha 302 when i saw the bad reviews on dis phone here but i'm glad that i went ahead to buy it. This phone is probably the best music phone around apart from Nokia 600 which Nokia has stopped its production. D battery life is great, d browser doesn't give me any application error, supports a good number of applications, camera quality is very good, its quite disappointing that there's no flash though. The keys are very comfortable to chat with even though i feel pain in my fingers after typing for a very long time, probably due to d fact that i'm used to touch screen phones. 3g connection is very fast, same as the Wifi. I'm still on the old software version 14.92. Please lets make sure we test a phone properly before condemning it. Thanks!

• 2013-08-17 10:54
  • N9@T

> In reply to kat08 @ 2013-07-30 08:54 from U{Zc - click to readN302 supports wechat am using it from nokia user in nigeria..........get if from ovi store via pc..

• 2013-08-17 09:38
  • fuN1

Pls guys nokia302 supports wechat am using it now just get it from ur ovi store via pc....302 user from nigeria

• 2013-08-17 09:33
  • fuN1

> In reply to Reddy @ 2013-08-08 21:34 from tTZn - click to readbut how do we install it

• 2013-08-16 11:56
  • u1vE

Hi, I got this piece about 8 months back as a backup phone to my HTC One S. Haven't used it too much since then. Initially the software would not even let me update connect to gmail and only whats app would work decently. But I just updated it to the latest firmware and the gmail and stuff works fine, the wifi is much better too. And it is a very very good feature phone with an excellent battery as a backup to your smartphone. Also, it looks decent and not too shabby.

• 2013-08-15 12:03
  • ut4x

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-14 14:50 from fBhp - click to readSo do u prefer to buy asha 302?

• 2013-08-14 18:57
  • U{X2

> In reply to Dev Johnson @ 2013-07-13 11:00 from Khtk - click to readsir! i'm facing the same problems.. my inbuilt applications such as chat, ovi store etc are not working.. and all of it had started after i had had reset my phone (settings only).. so, do you have any solution to it?

• 2013-08-14 14:50
  • fBhp

for anyone with the problem of xpress browser conflicting app use this link and download a better xpress browser http://download.browser.ovi.com replaces the conflicting browser

• 2013-08-13 21:23
  • ftVg

Not everyone is happy with the $500.00 phones that stop working as well or have defections.

This is a phone a lot of people were asking for cheap, fast, big battery, physical keyboard (Cause some people don't realize big finger or bad touch screens don't mix)...though no Flash

• 2013-08-13 21:17
  • kHZI

This phone is just like a toy.I don`t know how Nokia will stoop so low that they manufacture a phone that is below standard and with its reputation at stake i think we will move on to other handset from other manufactures.
Since the phone was new it has been giving me problems and i can`t take this anymore.
Disgruntled client.

• 2013-08-13 09:45
  • fq0x

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-10 05:13 from KIqZ - click to readhow can i use internet?

• 2013-08-13 07:47
  • JFxY

is we chat availabe in asha 302 ?

• 2013-08-10 07:44
  • nCep

how can i set my nokia asha302 to wi fi as it open google

• 2013-08-10 05:13
  • KIqZ

why if i update its saying no updates available yet?

• 2013-08-09 15:43
  • fjSq

> In reply to balram @ 2013-08-09 08:57 from P@Ss - click to readupdte it to 15.09 sw

• 2013-08-09 11:32
  • uu@D

20 days after buying..it start switch off. i give it to nokia care at sec-14 gurgaon..after 8 days they return and saying it alright now..but as i start using it and charging it..again same problem starts..what to do fed up

• 2013-08-09 08:57
  • P@Ss
  • F

am using asha 302,when i wanted 2 browse with internet,so it show on my scrime dat i should ugrade d version dat anoda internet version is out,when i try 2 do so it downloaded,bt till den my internet browser is not working again,whener i slot it,it will write conflicting application.pls help me ooo i canot browse since den.

• 2013-08-09 07:21
  • ftV7

Hi Nokia Asha 302 mobile users, good news to all, latest software update available for this device:
Version 15.09 - device runs stable and performance got improved.

• 2013-08-08 21:34
  • tTZn

hi guys please help me i have a noika asha 302 and when i insert a sim card it tells me that sim card registration failed plsea help?

• 2013-08-08 11:17
  • Fq{s

• 2013-08-08 11:15
  • Fq{s
Total of 3296 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Asha 302.