Nokia Asha 302 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.6
7.4
7.5

thanks,today my nokia exprss has started working thanks a lotttt

• 2013-08-22 18:30
  • rATU
  • F

I have had this phone for a little over a year now. I loved it,got it in white,it was just right. The music player volume is the best,it almost compares to my macbook pro. But the hitch is that battery life is poor,mostly i watsapp nothing else coz i got my mac for playing music. The other thing it likes to restart itself randomly. I will be ready to make a call and it would flash, go dark and then start back again,so frustrating. The voice recorder was good and then a month or so ago,whatever i record sounds like a lion growling or sounds like it was recorded at the speed of lightining. otherwise its a decent phone

• 2013-08-22 14:46
  • LKph

Wechat is working on my 302....fm user in nigeria

• 2013-08-22 08:56
  • NugV

please tell me how to turn off whatsapp,it always connect internet after exit? nokia asha 302 need to launch higher version to add gprs "on"/off" menu!

• 2013-08-21 14:30
  • t1$A

Is there a Newer Firmware version ...??? My phone says no update Available...

• 2013-08-21 08:01
  • t7Xh

Hey Guys, now it support WeChat download it from www.wechat.com ,not from Ovi Store! (so bad @ nokia store)

• 2013-08-21 03:48
  • t1$B

I luv dis device,it is surely a gud device 4 me except it doesn't support we chat n viber.

• 2013-08-20 18:58
  • t1$B

best phone...useing this more than 1.5year ...some time before i updated my Nokia Asha 302 OS ...latest OS 15.09 ...ow nice soo nice.... i m soo much happy with it :D

• 2013-08-20 03:04
  • P%%v

> In reply to AJ @ 2013-07-20 20:18 from ITWs - click to readdid you have the misfortune of straining the headphone or something like that? did you insert the pin of the headphone too hard in your phone? i think this problem is due to the sound board getting damaged.. i'm quite sure, actually. get it checked,

• 2013-08-18 23:03
  • KID0

do u know why nokia never launched android phone bcuz android drain you battery faster my teory is nokia are going to make better phone with long lasting batt

• 2013-08-18 19:29
  • KZ8G

come on it has low ram just to keep the battry long lasting , it also has 3g so i think this is the best s40 phone, it comes with 1Gz procceser so its fast enough on asha 302, the good phone u should know...

• 2013-08-18 18:52
  • KZ8G

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-17 10:54 from N9@T - click to readIts the best phone in s40 series for me

• 2013-08-17 20:02
  • fsVb

yp its a nyc phone.

• 2013-08-17 17:21
  • wiS6

> In reply to Kayce 91 @ 2013-08-17 09:33 from fuN1 - click to readI m using it for 1 year. good phone but limitation is that there is no security in contents of gallery.

• 2013-08-17 13:45
  • uvNL
  • F

I've noticed that some people just post reviews on phones without buying or testing them; I almost got discouraged about buying Nokia Asha 302 when i saw the bad reviews on dis phone here but i'm glad that i went ahead to buy it. This phone is probably the best music phone around apart from Nokia 600 which Nokia has stopped its production. D battery life is great, d browser doesn't give me any application error, supports a good number of applications, camera quality is very good, its quite disappointing that there's no flash though. The keys are very comfortable to chat with even though i feel pain in my fingers after typing for a very long time, probably due to d fact that i'm used to touch screen phones. 3g connection is very fast, same as the Wifi. I'm still on the old software version 14.92. Please lets make sure we test a phone properly before condemning it. Thanks!

• 2013-08-17 10:54
  • N9@T

> In reply to kat08 @ 2013-07-30 08:54 from U{Zc - click to readN302 supports wechat am using it from nokia user in nigeria..........get if from ovi store via pc..

• 2013-08-17 09:38
  • fuN1

Pls guys nokia302 supports wechat am using it now just get it from ur ovi store via pc....302 user from nigeria

• 2013-08-17 09:33
  • fuN1

> In reply to Reddy @ 2013-08-08 21:34 from tTZn - click to readbut how do we install it

• 2013-08-16 11:56
  • u1vE

Hi, I got this piece about 8 months back as a backup phone to my HTC One S. Haven't used it too much since then. Initially the software would not even let me update connect to gmail and only whats app would work decently. But I just updated it to the latest firmware and the gmail and stuff works fine, the wifi is much better too. And it is a very very good feature phone with an excellent battery as a backup to your smartphone. Also, it looks decent and not too shabby.

• 2013-08-15 12:03
  • ut4x

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-14 14:50 from fBhp - click to readSo do u prefer to buy asha 302?

• 2013-08-14 18:57
  • U{X2
Total of 3310 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Asha 302.