Nokia Asha 302 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.5
7.4
7.4

im facing problem with my nokia asha 302.I had switched off my phone in the evening, and then after 20 mins approx I switched it on. It started but within a few seconds it got auto switch off. nw dis is happening evrytime I switch on my phone. The people in the service centre said the PCB is damaged and it would cost 2,200 rs to get it repaired, even though the phone is in warranty. what can i do nw?? I dnt see a point spending so much to repair the PCB. plzzz help!!!!

• 2013-07-06 11:43
  • YUMt

> In reply to Royal Priest @ 2013-07-02 12:32 from ftVg - click to readPlease format your phone and your problum be solved

• 2013-07-05 19:15
  • rKKt

Does the phone support "Whatsapp" ????
please...thank you

• 2013-07-05 18:05
  • terV

great phone . Only lagging is that no ms office

• 2013-07-05 17:37
  • bJ6%

its the best phn in this range...everything perfect...bt bettery life very very xtremely bad.....

• 2013-07-04 22:38
  • s8h%

Hi again... I update it trough nokia suite on my pc... If you try to search an available software on mobile it says no software update available... Just try to update it on pc... Im using already this phone without any problem... I really like it...

• 2013-07-04 14:09
  • t7Xk

> In reply to nicky @ 2013-07-03 11:03 from Mfxa - click to readsame here - battery does not last - have to recharge constantly - at minimum every second day

• 2013-07-04 13:52
  • rvjM

I bought my phone 6 months back and I was unable to charge my mobile as it said "charge not supported" gave it to the Nokia care centre and after a month they got back to me saying the board is full destroyed and was unable to do anything with the phone. My husband was fuming and requested them to replace it with a new mobile and I did get a replacement. The battery life is very poor and I'm not all tat happy with the mobile.

• 2013-07-04 13:42
  • uCsb

few questions if some one can answer.
1.when we go to contacts and if we search a contact with a surname does it allow or does it recognize a contact only with the first alphabet in the name?
2.while a call is on is there a shortcut key which directly takes you to the main menu rather than going to options?
3.Is this phone faster than asha 200?
thanks

• 2013-07-03 19:28
  • YMHQ

Its battery life is very, need to charge everyday

• 2013-07-03 11:03
  • Mfxa

Hello Friends,
I have not gotten solution to the email icon on my menu. When i click on the email icon, it does not respond, I have reset my phone to factory settings and have done the upgrade to the latest firmware (v15.09) yet no solution.
How do I rectify this issue? Your candid opinions are urgently needful.
Thank you.

• 2013-07-02 12:32
  • ftVg

Excelent hand set very fast y realiable, it has some minor flaws, but over all y recomend it have a great speaker.

• 2013-07-02 06:48
  • Lxt1

Nokia Asha is Great! Nice specs. And perfect design, great QWERTY phone. I Advise you guys to buy this, love it

• 2013-06-30 14:47
  • v0qx
  • F

I have reset my phone to factory settings, still the email icon on the menu does not respond.this phone is not good & many problems of that phones i am suggest no one buy this phone nokia asha 302.

• 2013-06-29 21:55
  • tT$P

Where do u guyz buy yur asha 302 dat has problem o

• 2013-06-29 10:06

is this a smart phone

• 2013-06-29 08:52
  • rJ4f

> In reply to Doddy @ 2013-06-27 04:44 from U}}D - click to readI have reset my phone to factory settings, still the email icon on the menu does not respond.
What else do I need to do to resolve this issue?
Every other icon on the menu responds apart from the email icon.
Thank you.

• 2013-06-28 21:00
  • ftVg

I was updating my phone and shut it off ( accidentally ) and now when i start it up it keeps saying contact service plzz help

• 2013-06-28 03:22
  • 8yRI

• 2013-06-28 03:19
  • 8yRI

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-06-26 23:00 from fsV1 - click to readConflicts application happen when you update phone apps but the new apps doesn't work on your phone. Commonly happen to nokia browser.
The solution is delete the conflicted apps using MobiMB on pc or reflashing again. And when your apps asking for update, just cancel it and use another similiar apps such as : opera mini, uc browser, which better than slow mo nokia browser :lol

• 2013-06-27 04:55
  • U}}D
Total of 3367 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Asha 302.