Nokia Asha 302 - user opinions and reviews

Its a Very lovely Phone very Compact and works decently
its design The Best

• 2013-07-26 17:22
  • Nsga

> In reply to Mr. Khan @ 2013-07-23 18:03 from P%%w - click to readPls give us the address because i can't get download to my phone. Pls and pls help us out on this issue of Nokia Express browser.

• 2013-07-25 03:52
  • fsVb

> In reply to Alex Ekuma @ 2013-07-23 00:16 from N9@S - click to read''Solutin to conflicting problems''
U cant't open express browser ,right? Do u know why it occurs? When you try to update you ' Express Browser' just at that moment if your net connection is slow,due to slow connection the java app called ''Express browser'' is not downloaded properly. So when it wants your permission to be installed , you press yes,but it can't be installed ,as it was not downloaded properly.It replaces the previous 'Express Browser' and damaged downloaded browser takes its place. So you can't open the new installed browser and shows 'Conflicting Problem'.. Now here is the solution:::::::::::::

If u have downloaded ''Opera mini'' before ,open opera mini then ''Search Express Browser'' for nokia.. I can't give you the address right now,!! Few days earlier I had ' conflicting problem' then I opened my opera mini on my mobile. Then Searched ''Nokia Express browser'' on Google. Then download it By pressing 'Yes' again and again. If you don't have opera mini , Use data cable and connect it to computer. Then download a opera mini and transfer it to You Asha. Conflicting problem is nothing...If you can figure out how to download Express browser...I am no more tensed about this problem. I can solve it in no time whenever i am stuck with this problem...

• 2013-07-23 18:03
  • P%%w

> In reply to delzkie @ 2013-07-23 12:03 from th6F - click to readI am from Bangladesh....!! May be it's not avilable in some countries...

• 2013-07-23 17:39
  • P%%w

> In reply to Mr. Khan @ 2013-07-23 11:44 from P%%w - click to readwhat country u from ? im from philippines .. 15.09 is not yet available ..

• 2013-07-23 12:03
  • th6F

Updated 15.09 ..... Now with the lowest Brightness, my Asha lasted 1 day just with one bar charge......

• 2013-07-23 11:44
  • P%%w

I use Nokia 302 v 14.92 and the problem I have with it is that the internet and other inbiult Nokia bookmark clients displays 'conflicting application show' and when I hit show then it displays Nokia express and what impend me most is that the internet cannot open even all the bookmarks so please what can I do because I can't browse any more!

• 2013-07-23 00:16
  • N9@S

Hello ... Can you help me? A can't update my phone firmware version why...??? What is is better 14.53 or the new one?

• 2013-07-23 00:02
  • t7Xk

sir i am usman i have a problem in my hand set nokia 302
my set continuous in Lahore sigle but when i am out of the range lahore the set show a massage sim card registration faild please help me in this problem regard usman

• 2013-07-22 15:46
  • upq0

how do i block a number from calling me?Please help

• 2013-07-22 12:00
  • NwVd

@raja

its updated with the latest firmware...and its been updated long ago...i just don't want to take this phone to a tech and open it

• 2013-07-21 18:00
  • ITWs

> In reply to AJ @ 2013-07-20 20:18 from ITWs - click to readupdate ur fon

• 2013-07-21 05:23
  • 7tCI

Guys I am having this strange problem...two days the headphones were working properly..but now only one side of the headphones work..I have tried three different headphones but the same problem persists..

Tried restoring default factory settings, restarting the phone but none seems to work...

Any help would be a guide...Thanks in advance

• 2013-07-20 20:18
  • ITWs

latest firmware version available in philippines 15.09 . but when i connect my phone to nokia Suite no new software.. wew !!!

• 2013-07-20 13:05
  • t7{a

Hey do u guys play games like fifa or nfs on this device? Bcz I think it wld damage the keypad! Any suggestion?

• 2013-07-20 04:15
  • fCBk

hey do u guys plays games like fida and nfs on this device? Bcz I think it wld damage the keypad!

• 2013-07-20 04:13
  • fCBk

Could i download apps on this phone,like viber ?

• 2013-07-19 14:20
  • vpHZ

does this phone support whats app with photo video sharing and does it support the videos from all the sites like yahoo and all . please replay .....

• 2013-07-18 17:08
  • IaRj

> In reply to Savi @ 2013-07-16 13:54 from uuFX - click to readi had the same problem then i learned how to turn the sound up either press up during the call or go to options profile and change the settings of the normal profile

• 2013-07-18 11:14
  • 8yTe

> In reply to delzkie @ 2013-07-17 08:58 from th6V - click to readYeah, stuck at 14.78

• 2013-07-17 19:22
  • U}}x
Total of 3426 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Asha 302.