Nokia Asha 302 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.5
7.3
7.4

guys i am bought a new asha 302 nokia phone but i am having a problem about my 3g connection,i t cant be online for more than 10seconds tho i set it on 3g mode but my other asha 300 can what is the problem? help

• 2013-07-08 12:20
  • N7$D

I have not gotten solution to the email icon on my menu. When i click on the email icon, it does not respond, I have reset my phone to factory settings and have done the upgrade to the latest firmware (v15.09) yet no solution, AFTER INSTALLATION V15.09. I GOT ONLY 12 ITEMS IN MENU LIST, INTERNET NOT OPEN THE PAGE WAS WHITE.

• 2013-07-08 08:49
  • t}QH
  • F

when people call me it just says call waiting do you know how i can change that so peoples names come up

Thankyou

• 2013-07-08 05:57
  • XpvM

my nokia express is not working now why every nokia asha 302 is like dis i dont like this phone bcoz of only this problem

• 2013-07-07 15:07
  • rA%k
  • F

Hello again nokia 302 user. All problems that you post here,i already experienced it before when my phone is new,and the current software is 14.26. I find out a lot of problem to this mobile before specially the battery life. I charged it for 3 hours but i used it for only 1 day of normal usage,while im surfing to the nokia browser it automatically shut off,i dont know why,i face this problem for 5 months. Some one says me to update the software,i update it to the computer shop,not more than 5 minutes,i update it to 14.92 which i know is much better. After updating,my phone last for 1 week of normal usage,the internet and wifi connections is really good. Dont go for 15.09 just keep 14.92 which is the best.....

• 2013-07-07 13:49
  • vj1k

How can a phone with a 1ghz processor not multitask????? Am confuse ...

• 2013-07-07 10:53
  • fsV1

> In reply to Abhishek @ 2013-07-06 21:21 from vGwm - click to readThank you abhisex

• 2013-07-07 04:19
  • U}}x

Hello Everyone !!!

Its my sincere request for ppl using Nokia Asha 302 "Do not to install firmware V 15.09".

CONS:
No Chat app supporting facebook and gmail
Nokia Xpress browser would be downgraded to Nokia browser making apps like Nearby and the Hindu unusable
No Social App. So dont think of fdirectly posting pictures using Social App next time u take one
Nokia Chat just supports ovi chat where noone except u wud be online
Battery back up would be reduced to half
Restoring factory setting wont work either

PROS
It will change your SMARTLITE phone into feature phone in minutes

Regards
A Nokia Asha 302 user

• 2013-07-06 21:21
  • vGwm

Nokia has come up with firmware update of Asha 302 handset V 15.09. Do not try using it. It is horrendous update available till now. U would lose your Nokia Xpress Browser, Chat application wont support gtalk and facebook n social apps are nt there in new update. What you get is like basic handset without any smart app after this update.Restoring it to factory settings wont work either. Horrible update. Nokia please if u reading this remove these glitches soon before u lose ur valued customer.

Nokia Asha 302 Software Update 15.09 DONOT INSTALL UNTIL U WANNA SELL UR PHONE

• 2013-07-06 21:03
  • vGwm

> In reply to kk @ 2013-04-03 15:30 from rvji - click to readeven m facing the same problem, n it dint get solved after giving it for repair. even my phone is new, i guess this auto switch off problem was experienced by many of the other users also. some defualt in d phone manufacturing i guess

• 2013-07-06 17:45
  • YUMt

im facing problem with my nokia asha 302.I had switched off my phone in the evening, and then after 20 mins approx I switched it on. It started but within a few seconds it got auto switch off. nw dis is happening evrytime I switch on my phone. The people in the service centre said the PCB is damaged and it would cost 2,200 rs to get it repaired, even though the phone is in warranty. what can i do nw?? I dnt see a point spending so much to repair the PCB. plzzz help!!!!

• 2013-07-06 11:43
  • YUMt

> In reply to Royal Priest @ 2013-07-02 12:32 from ftVg - click to readPlease format your phone and your problum be solved

• 2013-07-05 19:15
  • rKKt

Does the phone support "Whatsapp" ????
please...thank you

• 2013-07-05 18:05
  • terV

great phone . Only lagging is that no ms office

• 2013-07-05 17:37
  • bJ6%

its the best phn in this range...everything perfect...bt bettery life very very xtremely bad.....

• 2013-07-04 22:38
  • s8h%

Hi again... I update it trough nokia suite on my pc... If you try to search an available software on mobile it says no software update available... Just try to update it on pc... Im using already this phone without any problem... I really like it...

• 2013-07-04 14:09
  • t7Xk

> In reply to nicky @ 2013-07-03 11:03 from Mfxa - click to readsame here - battery does not last - have to recharge constantly - at minimum every second day

• 2013-07-04 13:52
  • rvjM

I bought my phone 6 months back and I was unable to charge my mobile as it said "charge not supported" gave it to the Nokia care centre and after a month they got back to me saying the board is full destroyed and was unable to do anything with the phone. My husband was fuming and requested them to replace it with a new mobile and I did get a replacement. The battery life is very poor and I'm not all tat happy with the mobile.

• 2013-07-04 13:42
  • uCsb

few questions if some one can answer.
1.when we go to contacts and if we search a contact with a surname does it allow or does it recognize a contact only with the first alphabet in the name?
2.while a call is on is there a shortcut key which directly takes you to the main menu rather than going to options?
3.Is this phone faster than asha 200?
thanks

• 2013-07-03 19:28
  • YMHQ

Its battery life is very, need to charge everyday

• 2013-07-03 11:03
  • Mfxa
Total of 3377 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Asha 302.