Nokia Asha 302 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.6
7.4
7.4

Hi again... I update it trough nokia suite on my pc... If you try to search an available software on mobile it says no software update available... Just try to update it on pc... Im using already this phone without any problem... I really like it...

• 2013-07-04 14:09
  • t7Xk

> In reply to nicky @ 2013-07-03 11:03 from Mfxa - click to readsame here - battery does not last - have to recharge constantly - at minimum every second day

• 2013-07-04 13:52
  • rvjM

I bought my phone 6 months back and I was unable to charge my mobile as it said "charge not supported" gave it to the Nokia care centre and after a month they got back to me saying the board is full destroyed and was unable to do anything with the phone. My husband was fuming and requested them to replace it with a new mobile and I did get a replacement. The battery life is very poor and I'm not all tat happy with the mobile.

• 2013-07-04 13:42
  • uCsb

few questions if some one can answer.
1.when we go to contacts and if we search a contact with a surname does it allow or does it recognize a contact only with the first alphabet in the name?
2.while a call is on is there a shortcut key which directly takes you to the main menu rather than going to options?
3.Is this phone faster than asha 200?
thanks

• 2013-07-03 19:28
  • YMHQ

Its battery life is very, need to charge everyday

• 2013-07-03 11:03
  • Mfxa

Hello Friends,
I have not gotten solution to the email icon on my menu. When i click on the email icon, it does not respond, I have reset my phone to factory settings and have done the upgrade to the latest firmware (v15.09) yet no solution.
How do I rectify this issue? Your candid opinions are urgently needful.

• 2013-07-02 12:32
  • ftVg

Excelent hand set very fast y realiable, it has some minor flaws, but over all y recomend it have a great speaker.

• 2013-07-02 06:48
  • Lxt1

Nokia Asha is Great! Nice specs. And perfect design, great QWERTY phone. I Advise you guys to buy this, love it

• 2013-06-30 14:47
  • v0qx
  • F

I have reset my phone to factory settings, still the email icon on the menu does not respond.this phone is not good & many problems of that phones i am suggest no one buy this phone nokia asha 302.

• 2013-06-29 21:55
  • tT$P

Where do u guyz buy yur asha 302 dat has problem o

• 2013-06-29 10:06

is this a smart phone

• 2013-06-29 08:52
  • rJ4f

> In reply to Doddy @ 2013-06-27 04:44 from U}}D - click to readI have reset my phone to factory settings, still the email icon on the menu does not respond.
What else do I need to do to resolve this issue?
Every other icon on the menu responds apart from the email icon.

• 2013-06-28 21:00
  • ftVg

I was updating my phone and shut it off ( accidentally ) and now when i start it up it keeps saying contact service plzz help

• 2013-06-28 03:22
  • 8yRI

• 2013-06-28 03:19
  • 8yRI

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-06-26 23:00 from fsV1 - click to readConflicts application happen when you update phone apps but the new apps doesn't work on your phone. Commonly happen to nokia browser.
The solution is delete the conflicted apps using MobiMB on pc or reflashing again. And when your apps asking for update, just cancel it and use another similiar apps such as : opera mini, uc browser, which better than slow mo nokia browser :lol

• 2013-06-27 04:55
  • U}}D

> In reply to Royal Priest @ 2013-06-26 09:58 from fsV9 - click to readFirst, backup your contacts. Then try restore to factory setting. Go to Menu > restore factory setting > all. Wait until reboot itself.
If doesn't work, please upgrade your phone firmware to latest version at nokia care centre in your city.

• 2013-06-27 04:44
  • U}}D

my nokia asha phone keeps showing me "conflict application" even with the new upgrade version-15.9...please someone help.

• 2013-06-26 23:00
  • fsV1

Hello Friends,
I noticed that my phone reboots itself often.
What is the solution to this issue.

• 2013-06-26 09:58
  • fsV9

so nice looking mobile Asha 302

• 2013-06-26 09:36
  • Rxfw

> In reply to Andalas @ 2013-06-25 18:55 from U}}D - click to readYour right.

• 2013-06-26 06:28
  • jEmK
Total of 3382 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Asha 302.