Nokia Asha 302 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.6
7.4
7.5

there are some themes which have change format just use the format theme of cell and it will be ok

• 2013-05-11 13:15
  • 6P}3

How can u read message in asha 302 with bluetooth

• 2013-05-10 14:12
  • fsV1

> In reply to Cece @ 2013-05-09 23:25 from fsVb - click to readSwitch off the fone and restart it & see if it has the prblm. If there is still prblm then install dat theme aftr some day.

• 2013-05-10 11:31
  • rA26

Hello friends, I bought Asha 302 and found out that as soon as I activate the themes I downloaded from Zedge website, the media player will freeze and stop playing songs but if I activate the pre-installed theme, the media player will start working again. Also the downloaded theme will not show on the front screen rather when you press the menu key, you will see the the theme in the background. How do I resolve this issue?

• 2013-05-09 23:25
  • fsVb

> In reply to luke123 @ 2013-05-07 11:07 from A8u7 - click to readYes, but it's need to hack first via .ppu editing.

• 2013-05-08 15:11
  • U}}x

It's superb handset ever ! With latest firmware if you want saving battery, adjust screen brightness 2 bars and set it to GSM mode only when standby (activate 3G mode if you go to browse internet, dual mode make battery drain faster).

For more battery saving, you can turn off :
- bluetooth
- wifi
- vibrate
- widgets

use short ringtones (max 30 seconds) and set volume to medium. And not to often turn off/on your phone, let it standby on GSM mode only.
Thats all trick work great on my Asha 302 and E63 :-D

• 2013-05-08 14:45
  • U}}D

Not very happy with this set. The network is lost after ever call whether incoming or outgoing. Battery life is quite short.

• 2013-05-08 10:58
  • Iaja

> In reply to preprepre @ 2013-05-02 17:42 from 7XHB - click to readWhen you are connected with Gprs/Egprs. The E/G inside the box is the indicator

• 2013-05-08 08:09
  • tY@U

HI my question: why is the battery life of 302.so weak and why is the ligth becomes on,when ever i charge my phone.

• 2013-05-07 14:13
  • ftb}

can you minimise the apps running on this handset??

• 2013-05-07 11:07
  • A8u7

> In reply to mischeif (Mauritius) @ 2013-05-05 06:54 from NvaS - click to readya.. Totally agree with u bud.. Iv been using several android phones for last three years.. Then i feel bored with it.. It was invented for entertainment but the battery depleted so fast.. Cuz its running a lot of useless apps automatically.. I planned to change to iphone, but instead i met this cheap devices with superb internet speed.. Better than most middle range android phone with 10.4 hspda.. I bought it and been using it for 3months.. I love it..

• 2013-05-07 02:03
  • KZ8Q

• 2013-05-07 02:02
  • KZ8Q

I bought a nokia 302 , but it has 3020 number behind . Can somebody tell me if my phone is fake ?

• 2013-05-06 18:36
  • JG%R

I've got the Nokia Asha 302. Only problem is that I cannot insert any emoticons/smileys with text. I can only send emoticons on its own or text on its own. How can I combine the 2. Thks

• 2013-05-05 18:03

• Rating0

Great phone
hv been using it for 2 months
CPU is fast
Battery last for three days with normal usage(phone calls, some txt msgs, and check emails, with bluetooth and wifi OFF)
At this price you may probably get an Android loaded phone though.
But this phone is for people who use cell phones just to call, txt and some browsing.
The nokia app store doesnt provide great apps for this phones.
Built quality is great and camera is satisfying.
Most important of all, voice clarity is just great.
Keys are a bit small but you will surely like after some time.
Social apps are preloaded.
I think the voting result in GSM Arena reflects the phone pros and cons perfectly.
Definitely a good Buy for me

• 2013-05-05 06:54
  • NvaS

How do this Nokia compare to the previous E52

• 2013-05-04 16:02
  • fjS$

nice phone

• 2013-05-04 15:25
  • vwY%

can vdo be uploaded? what r the limitations[regarding sieze]?

• 2013-05-04 13:33
  • 9GH1

how to disabled watsapp.. Its olways online

• 2013-05-03 18:38
  • YQQD
Total of 3289 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Asha 302.