Nokia Asha 302 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.6
7.4
7.5

in 302 we chat working ot not?????

• 2013-05-14 20:22
  • u1Jc

just go to nokia care they will update the software and then update the browser then the browser will be updated........

• 2013-05-14 09:57
  • utpm

can anyoune tell how to off the net

• 2013-05-14 08:34
  • vbT5

> In reply to jhon @ 2013-05-13 14:42 from P%%v - click to readyour phone needs to be reprogrammed.....

• 2013-05-14 06:04
  • MfxH

Is Asha 302 support nimbuzz voice calling apps? Anybody can know?

• 2013-05-13 18:00
  • P%%v

I Updated my Nokia's ''Nokia Express'' browser......... Now i can't open my Browser.. Shows
''Conflicting applications,Show items'' if i press yes, just a text comes '' Nokia express'' no option available here for delete or edit or cancel....help me plzzzzzzzz ....Thanksssssssssssssss

• 2013-05-13 14:42
  • P%%v

I have a problem, Few days ago I tried to Update my Nokia's Pre loaded browser ''NOKIA EXPRESS''
I simply run it and then it asked for update, I downloaded the update file...But Now I can't Open my Nokia Express browser......... Whenever i try to open Browser it shows ''Conflicting application, Show items??'' If i press yes, it shows '' Nokia Express'' where no option is available just a text ''nokia express'' ......... Then i just have to press the Cancel button... Plz help me!!!!!!!!!

• 2013-05-13 14:31
  • P%%v

there are some themes which have change format just use the format theme of cell and it will be ok

• 2013-05-11 13:15
  • 6P}3

How can u read message in asha 302 with bluetooth

• 2013-05-10 14:12
  • fsV1

> In reply to Cece @ 2013-05-09 23:25 from fsVb - click to readSwitch off the fone and restart it & see if it has the prblm. If there is still prblm then install dat theme aftr some day.

• 2013-05-10 11:31
  • rA26

Hello friends, I bought Asha 302 and found out that as soon as I activate the themes I downloaded from Zedge website, the media player will freeze and stop playing songs but if I activate the pre-installed theme, the media player will start working again. Also the downloaded theme will not show on the front screen rather when you press the menu key, you will see the the theme in the background. How do I resolve this issue?

• 2013-05-09 23:25
  • fsVb

> In reply to luke123 @ 2013-05-07 11:07 from A8u7 - click to readYes, but it's need to hack first via .ppu editing.

• 2013-05-08 15:11
  • U}}x

It's superb handset ever ! With latest firmware if you want saving battery, adjust screen brightness 2 bars and set it to GSM mode only when standby (activate 3G mode if you go to browse internet, dual mode make battery drain faster).

For more battery saving, you can turn off :
- bluetooth
- wifi
- vibrate
- widgets

use short ringtones (max 30 seconds) and set volume to medium. And not to often turn off/on your phone, let it standby on GSM mode only.
Thats all trick work great on my Asha 302 and E63 :-D

• 2013-05-08 14:45
  • U}}D

Not very happy with this set. The network is lost after ever call whether incoming or outgoing. Battery life is quite short.

• 2013-05-08 10:58
  • Iaja

> In reply to preprepre @ 2013-05-02 17:42 from 7XHB - click to readWhen you are connected with Gprs/Egprs. The E/G inside the box is the indicator

• 2013-05-08 08:09
  • tY@U

HI my question: why is the battery life of 302.so weak and why is the ligth becomes on,when ever i charge my phone.

• 2013-05-07 14:13
  • ftb}

can you minimise the apps running on this handset??

• 2013-05-07 11:07
  • A8u7

> In reply to mischeif (Mauritius) @ 2013-05-05 06:54 from NvaS - click to readya.. Totally agree with u bud.. Iv been using several android phones for last three years.. Then i feel bored with it.. It was invented for entertainment but the battery depleted so fast.. Cuz its running a lot of useless apps automatically.. I planned to change to iphone, but instead i met this cheap devices with superb internet speed.. Better than most middle range android phone with 10.4 hspda.. I bought it and been using it for 3months.. I love it..

• 2013-05-07 02:03
  • KZ8Q

• 2013-05-07 02:02
  • KZ8Q

I bought a nokia 302 , but it has 3020 number behind . Can somebody tell me if my phone is fake ?

• 2013-05-06 18:36
  • JG%R
Total of 3296 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Asha 302.