Nokia Asha 302 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.5
7.4
7.4

how abt skype on the phone .. can we ?..

• 2012-08-22 13:10
  • P$uD

> In reply to legacyx @ 2012-08-20 17:18 from N9@P - click to readListen, buddy, the mistery of bad battery life is simple, its the whatsapp application, it drains the battery even if you are not using it, it connects to the web(in the background, look out for that H conectivity sign on the display) and sucks the battery dry fast. If you know how to deactivate it without deleting it, I mean to use it only when you need it, the whatsapp I mean, you will have a powerful battery life on your asha 302. Hope I helped.

• 2012-08-22 11:34
  • JK{%

which one is better nokia c3 or nokia Asha 302?? i'm so confused....

• 2012-08-22 11:34
  • uCnA

I'm not clear about one thing, two different informations regarding the battery capacity, in the specs its quoted that this phone has the 1320 mAh battery, while in your review, when you unpack the phone the 1430 mAh one is shown. My question is what is the capacity of the battery of Nokia Asha 302? Hope I helped to clear things out.

• 2012-08-22 10:17
  • JK{%
  • F

Nokia Asha 302 vs Nokia E63 ? What is better?

• 2012-08-22 09:53
  • PS69

> In reply to syara @ 2012-08-16 12:07 from ibpb - click to readit will nt get remove frm screen till u r using whats app or register wth it u hav to de activate whats app ac fr it

• 2012-08-22 09:44
  • U@BR

My problem with this phone is the battery life, apart from that the phone is nice.

• 2012-08-22 08:32
  • fuNc

it's a nice phone except battery back up

• 2012-08-22 06:32
  • U$0g

Its good mobile.only problam battery backup

• 2012-08-21 09:20
  • Trpj

> In reply to Shams @ 2012-03-14 12:25 from fk9J - click to readAudio quality is good, but not like I pod, if music is the purpose, better to buy I Pod which cheaper then this phone.

This phones runs with basic features, like voice call, sms, browsing etc.

Other smartphone features like Push Email, Wifi, does not work properly on this handset.

• 2012-08-21 06:29
  • t}CZ

Hi All

Looking if anyone could help me.

I bought a Nokia 302. Everything was working fine. today all of a sudden the 'social' application was deleted and i could not send sms or call. even on the screen there is not 'sign in' on top. it says 'waiting' i restored factory settings but for nothing. can anyone help please i only had this mobile for a week.

Thanks.

• 2012-08-20 19:24
  • gxKn

Again Linda saying that the battery is good and then legacyx saying its bad .. can you guys please tell how you were using it .. it would be really helpfull

and also is anyone has this phone please confirm if it open PPTs and PDFs. as i really need to kno that before i buy this ...

• 2012-08-20 18:13
  • KAjD

The battery life of this phone is simply horrible! I had to take out the battery to confirm that it is actually a 1400+mAh battery. I bought this phone based on the nominal capacity of its battery, and I have been sorely disappointed. It needs charging every other day even with minimal use.

• 2012-08-20 17:18
  • N9@P

i used to easily access yahoo mail, rediff mail, etc from my asha 302. I used to go to Menu > Mail then login, afterwards i used to delete the account as it was an always on because it use to give alert on my incomming mails. I did this for couple of times i.e. Sign in then delete whenever i used to access it. BUT NOW WHEN I LOG IN IT SAYS "SERVICE NO LONGER SUPPORTED ACCOUNT IS NOT ACCESSIBLE ANY MORE" why am i facing this problem?

• 2012-08-20 16:03
  • fC}2
  • WinAndLinuxTutorials
  • Rating0

I am a careless teenager. I drop my devices a lot and I don't want to get an expensive phone. I am looking for a durable phone in the price range of the Galaxy Y and has good connectivity and easy to type on. I am looking forward to get either the Asha 303 or 302 since they have a solid build quality. Can anyone who own any of these two share his experiences if he/she dropped it?

• 2012-08-20 13:03
  • g5u{

I Bought this phone earlier today. the dark gray variant too like the one on here.. I was surprised that the Asha S40 is almost different from the old s40 in my c3. it's more fast and reliable, changes in UI components like camera, music etc. no hang-ups, easy & Fast 3G, wifi and bluetooth connectivity. plus it has a couple of dedicated shortcuts :) very typical phone, user friendly, handy and classy build quality and good cam also . considering all of its specs . a great partner of my Arc S!

overall, it's great to have !

the only downside is MULTITASKING and the Quality of games ( Not I care anyway, i Have an a Droid phone :D )

• 2012-08-20 12:00
  • sxv4

the battery life is brill and easy to use i charge the phone up and i get like 4 to 5 days with out charging.

• 2012-08-20 11:38
  • 0F4W

again.. two constrating comments one stating great battery other saying poor battery .. very confuse d..:(:(
And someone who owns this phone please inform if we can open PPTs in this phone ...

• 2012-08-20 10:31
  • KAjD

WLAN Is A mush expancive Seed Of Anet is Much Ilike This Mobile

• 2012-08-20 10:17
  • ut0j
  • Gyanendra kumar sing
  • Rating0

I just purchased Asha 302 on 14 aug from nehru place, new delhi.
Cost is 6000/-
(but rs 5800/- is in gaffar market,new delhi and it's all about rumour that defected phone in gaffar.)

yes,feature is.....

average using 5 hrs
standby 16 hrs

rating by me
4.5/10

i will suggest don't take this phone
go for samsung or sony.
battery and new operating system S 40 is very poor like chines phone otherwise you will be regret like me after purchasing.
Even better Nokia C3 than 302.
Nokia Don't provide their Logo on battery.

gyanendrawork@gmail.com
/yahoo.com

• 2012-08-20 06:11
  • XuB1
Total of 3367 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Asha 302.