Nokia Asha 302 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.5
7.4
7.4

i used to easily access yahoo mail, rediff mail, etc from my asha 302. I used to go to Menu > Mail then login, afterwards i used to delete the account as it was an always on because it use to give alert on my incomming mails. I did this for couple of times i.e. Sign in then delete whenever i used to access it. BUT NOW WHEN I LOG IN IT SAYS "SERVICE NO LONGER SUPPORTED ACCOUNT IS NOT ACCESSIBLE ANY MORE" why am i facing this problem?

• 2012-08-20 16:03
  • fC}2
  • WinAndLinuxTutorials
  • Rating0

I am a careless teenager. I drop my devices a lot and I don't want to get an expensive phone. I am looking for a durable phone in the price range of the Galaxy Y and has good connectivity and easy to type on. I am looking forward to get either the Asha 303 or 302 since they have a solid build quality. Can anyone who own any of these two share his experiences if he/she dropped it?

• 2012-08-20 13:03
  • g5u{

I Bought this phone earlier today. the dark gray variant too like the one on here.. I was surprised that the Asha S40 is almost different from the old s40 in my c3. it's more fast and reliable, changes in UI components like camera, music etc. no hang-ups, easy & Fast 3G, wifi and bluetooth connectivity. plus it has a couple of dedicated shortcuts :) very typical phone, user friendly, handy and classy build quality and good cam also . considering all of its specs . a great partner of my Arc S!

overall, it's great to have !

the only downside is MULTITASKING and the Quality of games ( Not I care anyway, i Have an a Droid phone :D )

• 2012-08-20 12:00
  • sxv4

the battery life is brill and easy to use i charge the phone up and i get like 4 to 5 days with out charging.

• 2012-08-20 11:38
  • 0F4W

again.. two constrating comments one stating great battery other saying poor battery .. very confuse d..:(:(
And someone who owns this phone please inform if we can open PPTs in this phone ...

• 2012-08-20 10:31
  • KAjD

WLAN Is A mush expancive Seed Of Anet is Much Ilike This Mobile

• 2012-08-20 10:17
  • ut0j
  • Gyanendra kumar sing
  • Rating0

I just purchased Asha 302 on 14 aug from nehru place, new delhi.
Cost is 6000/-
(but rs 5800/- is in gaffar market,new delhi and it's all about rumour that defected phone in gaffar.)

yes,feature is.....

average using 5 hrs
standby 16 hrs

rating by me
4.5/10

i will suggest don't take this phone
go for samsung or sony.
battery and new operating system S 40 is very poor like chines phone otherwise you will be regret like me after purchasing.
Even better Nokia C3 than 302.
Nokia Don't provide their Logo on battery.

gyanendrawork@gmail.com
/yahoo.com

• 2012-08-20 06:11
  • XuB1

1 bar of battery worked half day for me..
nice asha 302

• 2012-08-20 03:20
  • YTNx

> In reply to syara @ 2012-08-16 12:07 from ibpb - click to readIf you turn that off you'll have no data connection

• 2012-08-20 02:48
  • 39x}

wondaful

• 2012-08-20 01:40
  • ftV7

Please tell me if we can open PPTs in this phone .. and why is it that different people are saying different things about the battery life.. some are saying it is very good and other very bad.. im totally confused ...

• 2012-08-19 22:39
  • KAjD

hi,in asha 302 model multitasking is present or not.

• 2012-08-19 18:58
  • wdLJ

It's a good mobile forever, we can make a free VoIP calls over WiFi or 3G and browsing is too good. Under 6k we can't get such a phone like this. Looking like E6, features are awesome, it's a more than enough in this price.

• 2012-08-19 17:04
  • rJ3X

awesome phone, ts been two months since i bought it and cant complain

• 2012-08-19 15:36
  • 0wqU

> In reply to love it @ 2012-08-19 05:59 from ij47 - click to readPlz tell me , when you buy this phone ..
I m also worried with battery back up .. It drains too much battery ..
If u know .. Plz tell me tips to increas battery ..

• 2012-08-19 13:01
  • PAmi

Bought nokia 302 5 days ago. IMO i have to say battery life is more than enough.. more 6 hrs of browsing with wifi.. the battery only drop 1 bar..

in terms of funcitinoality, its sufficient for me.. email, gtalk, yahootalk. whatsapp, social ..those r all what i want and work pretty darn well also.

believe me its such a great phone for its price.. but dont expect anything fancy at this price range. BUILD QUALITY IS AWESOME TOO!!!! YOu wont regret!

• 2012-08-19 05:59
  • ij47

Hello guys,

I am using this phone since 1 month.. this is not at all good mobile... restarting automatically and also getting stuck though it is having 1GH processor.

I bought it for only batter purpose but event that is also very bad .

Better to go with samsung android mobiles ..

Please dont go with this.

Yours
Lvly man

• 2012-08-19 00:06
  • G2{6

I would like to bye this phone can any one tell me it'll be a good choice or bad, answer please

• 2012-08-18 22:50
  • Hx7%

> In reply to vineet @ 2012-08-17 19:32 from rx76 - click to readit does't have a document vier

• 2012-08-18 16:24
  • NwVj

overall, good phone. Thinking of buying one but s40! Why? It's stupid and what's even more stupid... Lack of volume buttons... They missed such basic stuff.

• 2012-08-18 15:43
  • s8ij
Total of 3354 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Asha 302.