Nokia Asha 302 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.6
7.4
7.4

> In reply to Mano @ 2012-08-30 14:25 from t}wa - click to readI have no intent to mislead people around and I am full aware of all the fake posts here. The thing is I mean what I said in my review. One thing though - in case you don't understand what I meant about the apps like PDF & Document Viewer - you should know: these apps will run under JAVA OS, in case you search for such things over the net. I will not rate the camera on Asha 302 - because this one is an average daylight camera only featuring few Megapixells (3.2 only)so it's like belonging to a past era. But the pics are fine enough, nothing fancy though! The nice thing is the recorder - bare in mind the voice clarity being activated and no time limits on your recordings should mean something alright! As an owner of previous business mobile phones I don't appreciate the "Contacts" section of the menu so much - for example I could use more than two mail adresses on a single entry... And the internet part is quite tricky - because if you buy this phone from a certain provider along with a sim and a number - you could expect - the provider would limit your options to their web restrections, but if you buy it alone (not as a part of an one year contract) you will get the most from this phone when it comes to surfing the net. And the other option is - you are some sort of mobile hacker and remove the unwanted software yourself getting the real action of Asha 302! Really now - I recomend this phone - as for myself I recently bought a nokia C5-5 megapixells with an OS and lots of goodies but I find Ahsa 302 faster and better looking, not to mention high-class. Nokia C5 is a messed-up phone when it comes to daylight and fingerprints on the display (only cautiosly selected themes could help you see a bit in the sunlight on Nokia C5!) which is not the case with Asha 302!

• 2012-08-31 07:37
  • MCqI

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-08-30 19:15 from s8FZ - click to readno. only have one.

• 2012-08-31 06:46
  • uMex

how much does it cost in indian currency???? now????? plz guyzzzzzzzz help me i'm plannin to buy this phone but unaware of its actual market price.....!!!!!!1

• 2012-08-30 19:20
  • s8FZ

is the phone a dualsim phone??????????

• 2012-08-30 19:15
  • s8FZ

What is the usb on the go function. Does it make us able to use mouse, keyboard and usb.

• 2012-08-30 18:15
  • fCxP

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-08-29 19:21 from s8FZ - click to readjust open the application... register your phone number and u r ready to go.....

• 2012-08-30 18:15
  • vG7I

> In reply to Aditya25 @ 2012-08-30 14:46 from 2SZd - click to readrespected aditya,
your e is coming on your screen because of constant internet connection which is automatically established by the phone.
please check wether you have any email address registered in your phones mail application.
if you have any application running which requires internet connection, please close it and restart your phone.
the battery is getting drained earlier than the proposed because your internet is running all the time...
hope that i am able to help you...

• 2012-08-30 18:06
  • vG7I

Hi,
I had purchased this phone a month back. I am facing two problems.
1) sometimes the battery drains overnight without even using the set.
2) I had activated What's app in My App and used it for a month with a DOCOMO Sim. Now I have replaced it with Airtel SIm and deactivated the settings.
Then too E is continuously coming on the screen and my charges are being deducted.
Kindly guide
Thanks
Aditya

• 2012-08-30 14:46
  • 2SZd

> In reply to Draker @ 2012-08-30 08:33 from MCqI - click to readShal i belive u

• 2012-08-30 14:25
  • t}wa

Has anyone connected Asha 302 to an Ad-hoc network?
I want to share LAN connection via Ad-hoc using WLAN, but I cannot do this.
Asha 302 does not show my Ad-hoc network in "Available Networks"

How does it work?

• 2012-08-30 11:58
  • KIKF

Hi there! I have bought this phone recently despite all the bad reviews here about battery life and all. As a Nokia fan - I own plenty of their models, so I could easily compare them based on my own experience. This Asha 302 seems to be an improvement of Nokia C3 and quite related to the E-series Qwerty style and these are stylish phones in the business branch but quite out of date these days. It's similar to Blackberry patent and it stands out in the Asha line as a very well-built mobile phone - it feels like an expensive one, by all means! I am very pleased with the concept - the grip is fine, the weight is perfectly ballanced - if you close your eyes it gives you the impression you are holding a smoother Ipod Classic, sixth generation. If you use this Asha to really talk a lot - you made a smart deal - the sound of the voice call is crisp and loud (voice clarity improvement) and the loudness of the ringtones is great for any busy environment, so don't worry - you won't miss any call! If you walk a lot in daylight - you will be really satisfied by the view angles of its display, it's the old school of Nokia style - the very best of it! At night - you can't complain about the lights or the display lit of this Asha - it stands out in the crowd. It's true this is far from super amoled type of display but the resolution of Asha 302 is acceptable and is actually higher than expected when you read its specs! The fact that it supports 32 Gb microsd cards helps a lot to pack your photo memories & a respectful range of Mp3s, as for me I now run a 16 Gb Verbatim card class 4 just fine - the 1 Gh processor works its magic and sometimes I wonder how could I stand all the middle class operating systems powered by Nokia for so long! All I'm trying to say is that Asha 302 is fast - as fast as you want the best phone to be - click and done - no time to waste - just like business line! The radio reception is perfect - in case you ever wanna catch up with the latest news and the audio level is fine when listening to mp3 files - I must admit - you should chose the apple earbuds to get the sound at its full, or even a higher Sony model in order to look cool! A good advice - this phone is not for playing games - stop this kiddo approach and grow up, don't lose youself in virtual reality, buy a Sony PSP VITA and get over with it - this Asha is for business type of owner or at least on a false pretence if you like... I've read all these nonsense about battery life! People stop misinforming - Asha 302 rules! It lasts at least 4 days with average use... If you are continuously connected with wi-fi or using whatsapp you will feel your phone dying in two days or so...but that is normal, so don't put a pressure on it 'cause you are an internet freak - this is a phone - a very good one! Adding up: don't worry about the precious themes - they are on their way - Asha 302 supports them but it's too new - that's the reason you can't dig for such goodies for free, just yet! the same thing with pdf apps or document viewer & the screen resolution favours you to simply shrink your photo albums and pack them along to show off just in case, big time! So pick a colour and have fun!

• 2012-08-30 08:33
  • MCqI

I purchased this handset a week ago and at first I didn't know why the battery was draining so fast. So I decided to change the network mode from "Dual Mode" to "3G" and that was the end of my worries. It's now perfect!!!!

• 2012-08-29 21:27
  • Nsax

will plz anybody help me hw to use watts appp!!!!!!!

• 2012-08-29 19:21
  • s8FZ

i'm bying this phone......

• 2012-08-29 19:20
  • s8FZ

I purchsed a month ago. Very Good set. Beautiful in style and easy in use.

• 2012-08-29 12:02
  • PxKX

I Still Did NOt Get My Answer of My Question ,,,,, Nokia Asha 302 Head Set phone I Is Very LOcal Wire I Want

• 2012-08-29 07:56
  • PDTc

I like fast 1 ghz processor..I hate the one thing that it has no multitasking..

• 2012-08-29 06:01
  • 7XNP

why the data charge is still charged even i've connected to wifi ?? the H sign will be appeared on the screen then my credit will be vanished ..

• 2012-08-28 15:37
  • uC3x

Good Mobile....

• 2012-08-28 13:52
  • tT%V

> In reply to Karl S @ 2012-08-20 19:24 from gxKn - click to readhi buddy
just install nokia PC suite in your computer and reinstall the software that will fix your problem

• 2012-08-28 11:53
  • sR4D
Total of 3427 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Asha 302.