Nokia Asha 302 - user opinions and reviews

7.4
7.4

• chriskib2000@yahoo.c
  • Rating0

The batery of my new Nokia 302 does not go beyong a day even when I use it only to make and recieve call. My use of the phone is moderate.

• 2012-08-18 15:29
  • NsgS

i purchased this phone as a regular rough use phone.i've been using it 2 weeks, its a very good phone.excellent, excellent browsing and decent battery life. it comes with a 1430mah battery, not a 1320mah one, i have one. you can be online on whatsapp 24x7, do occasional browsing on 2g, wifi, download a few apps, and talk for around an hour, and the battery will last for 1 and a half days. now, the problem that i am facing is, that as soon as i fill my memory card above 2 or 3 gb, the phone becomes very slow, starts hanging and rebooting. i use a class 4 8gb, and i have formatted it, tried using a class 6, a 4gb, tried formatting it wid 32, 64kb, 2mb, 4 mb unit sizes, but in vain. visited d service centre, reinstalled the software, but nothing. finally i freed my memory card and filled it to around 20 mb, and the phone works like a dream. excellent excellent net speed for 2g and wifi, superfast downloads. since my priority was not songs and media, i am satisfied with the phone, when i dont fill up my memory card. thank u.

• 2012-08-18 06:51
  • utXF

best phone in the range below 7k .........best look n best features.....

• 2012-08-17 19:32
  • rx76
  • F

Can we open ppt in this phone..??

• 2012-08-17 18:29
  • vGfX

> In reply to Ksh @ 2012-08-13 07:43 from RKj4 - click to readdear Ksh,u use u-tube via wifi,hw,i can't even use the net via wifi,its showing signals and getting connected,bt nt working,cn u plz hlp me...

• 2012-08-17 18:03
  • u0wP

I bought nokia 302 in early Aug 2012. The specifications are cool. internet, games are all ok. though it loses network and the battery doesn't last long. The supplier didn't give me USB cable.

• 2012-08-17 15:21
  • fufa

> In reply to Iqbal @ 2012-08-16 16:36 from Lbq8 - click to readThe English user guide/manual can be downloaded from the Nokia website in PDF format. Just do a google search for Nokia Asha 302 PDF. I download most of the user manuals for mobiles and Nokia is the best site for finding them easily and quick.

• 2012-08-17 15:16
  • nxDN

> In reply to syara @ 2012-08-16 12:07 from ibpb - click to readturn off gprs/3g/wlan.

• 2012-08-17 12:46
  • sSNG

> In reply to Ehtisham @ 2012-08-14 19:56 from syrg - click to readyes. with internet telephone you can recieve calls from skype ( 2 minutes only but free). howewer i could not call to skype from phone.

• 2012-08-17 09:13
  • ut5Q

Battry backup is not good

• 2012-08-17 07:34
  • vGB7
  • WinAndLinuxTutorials
  • Rating0

> In reply to Iqbal @ 2012-08-16 16:36 from Lbq8 - click to readSent you the link in e-mail. :-)

• 2012-08-17 01:26
  • g5u{

There are many English-speaking expatriates working in Saudi Arabia. The dealers here sold me a Nokia 302 but provided a user guide in the Arabic language. They promised that they will provide an English User guide within a month of purchase but it is six months now and they are still refuse to provide an English copy. Can you mail me an English copy on my E mail address, iqbalsanai@hotmail.com

• 2012-08-16 16:36
  • Lbq8

Battry backup is not good,even i am not user of music and internent but the battry drove away after 30 minutus talk.But is=ts camera result is the best,Listening sound id low ,Hands free voice is low.It is being used only because there are no othe sets in this price to use.Only the touch screen are avail able but i am an old man i feel difficulties to use the touch screen cell.

• 2012-08-16 14:49
  • KIhx

How do I turn off the "E", "G", or "H" little icon on the top of the screen on my nokia asha 302?

I need urgently to turn it off cuz it's consuming all my money. TQ.

• 2012-08-16 12:07
  • ibpb

Please answer
Can we open PPT in this phone, any idea about the battery back up with the use of internet thru 3G or GPRS.. would it last for 2 day ..??

• 2012-08-15 14:31
  • vGfX

> In reply to Roy The DJ @ 2012-07-25 22:18 from 395d - click to readcan this phone ca be connect to pen drive and copy contacts from PC

• 2012-08-15 09:10
  • tE%s

can anyone tell me can we make audio ccall on skype or nimbuzz on nokia asha 302 plz tell me fast

• 2012-08-14 19:56
  • syrg

I like the phone but battery life very poor

• 2012-08-14 14:51
  • sw$M

nokia should use slower processor like 800~mhz and put more ram 256 or 384 maybe.. 1ghz is too much S40..

• 2012-08-14 14:27
  • ij47

hey guys ... Let me tell u about this phone this is ok phone bcoz sometime u will like this and when u see another phone u will hate ur phone and the main problem is os problem atleast nokia have to provide a symbian os not this series 40 .... I think my 5233 is better but guys we are custumer plz send many and many email u can send to nokia to get symbian os in this phone on ... Customercare@nokia.com .... Supporte me guys

• 2012-08-14 14:22
  • KFQr
Total of 3354 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Asha 302.