Nokia Asha 302 - user opinions and reviews

7.4
7.4

• Gyanendra kumar sing
  • Rating0

I just purchased Asha 302 on 14 aug from nehru place, new delhi.
Cost is 6000/-
(but rs 5800/- is in gaffar market,new delhi and it's all about rumour that defected phone in gaffar.)

yes,feature is.....

average using 5 hrs
standby 16 hrs

rating by me
4.5/10

i will suggest don't take this phone
go for samsung or sony.
battery and new operating system S 40 is very poor like chines phone otherwise you will be regret like me after purchasing.
Even better Nokia C3 than 302.
Nokia Don't provide their Logo on battery.

gyanendrawork@gmail.com
/yahoo.com

• 2012-08-20 06:11
  • XuB1

1 bar of battery worked half day for me..
nice asha 302

• 2012-08-20 03:20
  • YTNx

> In reply to syara @ 2012-08-16 12:07 from ibpb - click to readIf you turn that off you'll have no data connection

• 2012-08-20 02:48
  • 39x}

wondaful

• 2012-08-20 01:40
  • ftV7

Please tell me if we can open PPTs in this phone .. and why is it that different people are saying different things about the battery life.. some are saying it is very good and other very bad.. im totally confused ...

• 2012-08-19 22:39
  • KAjD

hi,in asha 302 model multitasking is present or not.

• 2012-08-19 18:58
  • wdLJ

It's a good mobile forever, we can make a free VoIP calls over WiFi or 3G and browsing is too good. Under 6k we can't get such a phone like this. Looking like E6, features are awesome, it's a more than enough in this price.

• 2012-08-19 17:04
  • rJ3X

awesome phone, ts been two months since i bought it and cant complain

• 2012-08-19 15:36
  • 0wqU

> In reply to love it @ 2012-08-19 05:59 from ij47 - click to readPlz tell me , when you buy this phone ..
I m also worried with battery back up .. It drains too much battery ..
If u know .. Plz tell me tips to increas battery ..

• 2012-08-19 13:01
  • PAmi

Bought nokia 302 5 days ago. IMO i have to say battery life is more than enough.. more 6 hrs of browsing with wifi.. the battery only drop 1 bar..

in terms of funcitinoality, its sufficient for me.. email, gtalk, yahootalk. whatsapp, social ..those r all what i want and work pretty darn well also.

believe me its such a great phone for its price.. but dont expect anything fancy at this price range. BUILD QUALITY IS AWESOME TOO!!!! YOu wont regret!

• 2012-08-19 05:59
  • ij47

Hello guys,

I am using this phone since 1 month.. this is not at all good mobile... restarting automatically and also getting stuck though it is having 1GH processor.

I bought it for only batter purpose but event that is also very bad .

Better to go with samsung android mobiles ..

Please dont go with this.

Yours
Lvly man

• 2012-08-19 00:06
  • G2{6

I would like to bye this phone can any one tell me it'll be a good choice or bad, answer please

• 2012-08-18 22:50
  • Hx7%

> In reply to vineet @ 2012-08-17 19:32 from rx76 - click to readit does't have a document vier

• 2012-08-18 16:24
  • NwVj

overall, good phone. Thinking of buying one but s40! Why? It's stupid and what's even more stupid... Lack of volume buttons... They missed such basic stuff.

• 2012-08-18 15:43
  • s8ij
  • chriskib2000@yahoo.c
  • Rating0

The batery of my new Nokia 302 does not go beyong a day even when I use it only to make and recieve call. My use of the phone is moderate.

• 2012-08-18 15:29
  • NsgS

i purchased this phone as a regular rough use phone.i've been using it 2 weeks, its a very good phone.excellent, excellent browsing and decent battery life. it comes with a 1430mah battery, not a 1320mah one, i have one. you can be online on whatsapp 24x7, do occasional browsing on 2g, wifi, download a few apps, and talk for around an hour, and the battery will last for 1 and a half days. now, the problem that i am facing is, that as soon as i fill my memory card above 2 or 3 gb, the phone becomes very slow, starts hanging and rebooting. i use a class 4 8gb, and i have formatted it, tried using a class 6, a 4gb, tried formatting it wid 32, 64kb, 2mb, 4 mb unit sizes, but in vain. visited d service centre, reinstalled the software, but nothing. finally i freed my memory card and filled it to around 20 mb, and the phone works like a dream. excellent excellent net speed for 2g and wifi, superfast downloads. since my priority was not songs and media, i am satisfied with the phone, when i dont fill up my memory card. thank u.

• 2012-08-18 06:51
  • utXF

best phone in the range below 7k .........best look n best features.....

• 2012-08-17 19:32
  • rx76
  • F

Can we open ppt in this phone..??

• 2012-08-17 18:29
  • vGfX

> In reply to Ksh @ 2012-08-13 07:43 from RKj4 - click to readdear Ksh,u use u-tube via wifi,hw,i can't even use the net via wifi,its showing signals and getting connected,bt nt working,cn u plz hlp me...

• 2012-08-17 18:03
  • u0wP

I bought nokia 302 in early Aug 2012. The specifications are cool. internet, games are all ok. though it loses network and the battery doesn't last long. The supplier didn't give me USB cable.

• 2012-08-17 15:21
  • fufa
Total of 3368 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Asha 302.