Nokia Asha 303 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

6.9
6.5
6.5

please tell me. Does youtube run on nokia 303?

• 2012-04-11 11:26
  • fsV9

it really poor quality phone , am fed up even in a week.........poor cam results having tough touch performance. am surprise what the hell Nokia introduce Asha 303.............

• 2012-04-11 10:55
  • KIY0

thers's a small piont on nokia asha 303,what's that can any one tell me?

• 2012-04-11 07:55
  • ITW8

hello guys.. what is the settings of your asha 303 to play youtube??... mine doesn't play youtube.. i'm from philippines.. reply asap... thanks!!

• 2012-04-11 07:28
  • vx04

the problem with this phone, it restarts automatically but i notice that a lot of nokia phones have this characteristics like my nokia n96 and nokia x3-00

• 2012-04-11 03:59
  • vaNH

> In reply to Wild_tango @ 2012-03-28 06:01 from L5$s - click to readSame problem faced here too. Dont know what to do

• 2012-04-10 16:55
  • 2S}9

Hi. I'm planning on buying a new phone. I don`t want it to be too expensive like a Blackberry or Samsung Galaxy but I want it to be techy, user friendly, stylish, media playable, good quality. I dont want a BB (though my parents keep offering it) and Galaxy and Wave are just as expensive. The last phone I had was a LG Prada but it broke (and I loved it so much) and we had to send it to repairs 3 times till my dad just told me to drop it. I`m looking for a similar phone but much cheaper. I`m not much of a social person so I don`t need BBM, Twitter or anything. So long it's nice, sturdy, elegant and can play music real well, plus a lot of customized settings, I'm good.
So I wanted to know if this is any good?

• 2012-04-10 14:53
  • 3xJt

yes it gets restart itself.. but overall its a nice phone, camera aint good + there is no flash light...

• 2012-04-10 10:56
  • KIeV

helow. what's the use of the face detection? i mean, the use of face detection in a camera is that when cam detects a face, it adjusts focus to make the face more detailed and sharper/focused. this device has fixed focus camera, so what's the use?

• 2012-04-10 10:45
  • v0qJ

I will buy this mobile

• 2012-04-10 10:10
  • t}AX

Its a great phone overall..except that it has no data cable..n cannot b connected to pc without a card reader..

• 2012-04-09 20:04
  • 2SUM

> In reply to angeal @ 2012-04-05 14:34 from w0QD - click to readhey, u know what, i faced the same problem, what should I do?? :(

• 2012-04-09 16:46
  • KZJ1

this phone restart by itself.. anyone experienced this?, maybe 5x a week sometimes every day.

• 2012-04-09 12:28
  • PSvt

> In reply to Retrina @ 2012-04-07 03:44 from PSvt - click to readsorry retrina,if the map launcher is not installed on the phone,we cannot install it,unless the new software will be installed on the phone with the map launcher,sadly,my device was updated already to the new software,but still no map launcher.

• 2012-04-09 11:36
  • P%Hs

> In reply to Khurram17452 @ 2012-04-08 18:24 from KIIf - click to readI think you are right.......nokia asha 303 is a great phone........ With 1Ghz processor its a great phone to acompany with.......samsung galaxy y does'nt stand a chance against nokia's asha 303 .........i would love to buy it but I already have a samsung galaxy mini.....

• 2012-04-09 10:22
  • syuY

> In reply to Khurram17452 @ 2012-04-08 18:24 from KIIf - click to readI think u are right.........nokia asha 303 is a great phone instead of samsung galaxy y.........
Its not a smart phone, though its a great phone.......at such lower price........

• 2012-04-09 10:15
  • syuY

i've used this phone for a month and everything just fine..

• 2012-04-09 06:26
  • KZKD

look, guys, nokia asha303 gives u 1Ghz processor,and the people are saying "this phone is the waste of 1Ghz processor".
There would be some reason that Nokia gave it such a big processor.
I think this phone is great at such a lower price.
If you are planing to buy "samsung galaxy y" than change your plan and buy a Nokia asha303.
In my opinion it is a good phone to buy.

• 2012-04-08 18:24
  • KIIf

> In reply to tilakkumar @ 2012-04-04 22:14 from PSMI - click to readagreed:

"No other phone gives these all facilities at such a lower price."

=)

• 2012-04-08 13:41
  • P@dH

because of its soft touch, very responsive indeed, i really enjoyed playing different games w/o too much worry for the battery to get easyly empty, since it has a long life battery. love it =) thanks NOKIA =)

• 2012-04-08 13:20
  • P@dH
Total of 2661 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Asha 303.