Nokia Asha 303 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.0
6.5
6.5

what about the themes? for nokia asha where i can download for free?

• 2012-04-16 12:27
  • t7P3

> In reply to Takeru Shiba @ 2012-04-16 08:00 from KZJa - click to readhow about you reformat the phone,.... will it help?!?

• 2012-04-16 12:01
  • v0qx

> In reply to [deleted post]even if you have unlimited surfing in your sim?!?..... well how about in the touch screen of the phone, did you have any sort of problem?!?

• 2012-04-16 11:57
  • v0qx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-04-16 02:39 from ftKH - click to readno matter how many time u update the library, it goes the same... :(

• 2012-04-16 08:00
  • KZJa

> In reply to Takeru Shiba @ 2012-04-14 12:26 from KZJx - click to readHave you tried updating your media libery after deleting any song. Jst open your media lib menu and click options and update lib. Thats all you need.

• 2012-04-16 02:39
  • ftKH

Deleted songs or vids never seems to get out of the library. Even after restarting the phone....how to fix it guyss?? anyone??

• 2012-04-15 18:43
  • KZJH

Menu of the phone is Damn Waste....no Extra features...

• 2012-04-15 09:51
  • utMN

> In reply to mJo @ 2012-04-15 01:45 from v0qx - click to readhmmmm as of what I am experiencing right now, the social apps can only connect to the internet using wifi, Im from the Philippines by the way,
haaaaaiiissst

• 2012-04-15 05:17
  • v0qx

is there anyone here from the philippines who's is experiencing problems with the wifi and social app?!?.... what are your problems, related to wifi and social apps?

• 2012-04-15 01:45
  • v0qx

They should have put that 1 gig on the ram, not the processor... It'll solve the restart problems

• 2012-04-14 16:02
  • XMiv

for the third time, i wanna ask, deleted songs or vids never seems to get out of the library. Even after restarting the phone....how to fix it guyss?? anyone??

• 2012-04-14 12:26
  • KZJx

how do i install or download skyp on my asha 303 can any body help me?

• 2012-04-14 11:00
  • N7AQ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-04-11 07:28 from vx04 - click to readCreate my streaming account in personal config settings and activate it

• 2012-04-14 00:17
  • t7Xh

I personally own one of this asha 303, well probably a gift from my parents, and a replacement phone, my old phone is the nokia 3120classic.

I have this phone for almost two months now, I use it in school, doing research, thanks to the onboard wifi connectivity, and even without wifi, you can access the internet smoothly, because of its 3.5g network capability.

The camera here is good, the UI of the cam is very much appealing to me. What I miss is the flash, I get used to it on my old 3120classic, so taking pictures at night is not that good.

Well, the video is good. It also has a good microphone, thanks to it, Ive captured my memorable highschool memories even just for a month.

It also has a big carrying capacity, capable of handling memory cards up to 32gb, mine has only 8gb of memory.

It to me is user friendly, for it has the same OS to my old phone. It is also a social hub, Fb chat, fb, tweeter, yahoo in the homescreen.

Here are the problems that Ive encountered upon using it.

- IT SUDDENLY RESTARTS ITSELF
even when reading a text message, or scrolling for pictures, the screen suddenly freezes, then it would go blank, then comes on again but then shuts down, then when you press on any keys it is now back on.

- JUMBLED SMS ON THREAD

yep, after constant conversation with friends (the Philippines is said to be the Text Capital of the World) you will suddenly see the text of other contacts on the same thread. But it is fixed after restarting the phone.

- NO CAMERA FLASH!!!!!

Yep, as what I have said earlier, I miss the flash, oh how I wish nokia added flash to this, hope.

- CONTENTS ON THE MUSIC PLAYER NEVER SEEMS TO GET OFF

- THE MANUAL SAYS THERE IS NOKIA MAP, BUT I CANT FIND THAT APP ANYWHERE ON THE PHONE.

on the memory card, you can see the cities folder, lots of stuff in it but MAPS on the menu, is absolutely missing.

- THE "TEMP" FOLDER ON THE MEMORY CARD, EATING SPACE.

I dont know what's in that folder, but time after time it is growing, onetime it reached 500mb. Any news bout this?

- YOUTUBE : ONLY IN WIFI

yep, it seems that youtube only plays in wifi, as of what Ive experienced.

Amid all of this, I still love this phone, perfect for my needs, social media, researching on-the-spot, photography, videography, games etc. Asha 303 rocks :)

• 2012-04-13 18:18
  • v0qx

Hello i would like to ask how to fix the social app on my asha 303 it says invalid application i tried to delete it but it says not allowed and i have another problem with the nokia browser it says there is a new version of the browser then after i download it and open the browser it says conflicting app i hope you can answer my questions im from the nepal..

• 2012-04-13 15:28
  • 7w4r

Asha I have a 303 ​​and my problem is that when I come in broswer or different applications are connected to the Internet, 303 asha not ask me how I want to connect to Wi-fi or my mobile operator. It connects automatically and it is a cost problem, because I may be in an area covered with Wi-Fi wireless. Please someone answer me, how should I do to keep on striking dial wall

• 2012-04-13 13:55
  • m1We

> In reply to tilakkumar @ 2012-04-12 16:46 from PSMI - click to readLookss like you are a paid agent of nokia.
There is nothing true in this post and can be well identified by the comments of people posting here.

For the record, Nokia has lost its company because it was unable to coup up the competition of smart phones!

Duh!

• 2012-04-13 04:53
  • sSPt
  • F

> In reply to ju @ 2012-04-11 11:26 from fsV9 - click to readyes it has.. but on my asha the quality of the video on youtube is not that worth to watch, because when you play a video, a color green and gray will appear on screen while it playing.. thats why i returned it to nokia to fix the problem.. hopefully they can fix it.. when you try please reply here if your youtube is ok to play a video.. tnx

• 2012-04-12 18:33
  • uSSB

Nokia Asha 303 offers whatsapp, DRM and zynga TV
Being the leader of Smartphones, Nokia is well recognized for its best quality hardwares, customer care centers and offering latest features with reasonable price tags.
Nokia Asha 303 is the first smartphone that offers all the premium mobile phone features at an affordable price.
Whatsapp is a cross platform instant messaging application with which users can exchange images, video and audio media messages. Asha 303 is designed with the whatsapp that directly reads your contact book and sets the real time status of your friends. It facilitates free messaging, free A/V sharing and free files transfer. This facility is only available in very premium handset, but Nokia has launched all these with a very affordable price
Asha 303 also enables DRM facilities with dual speakers and High Definition music qualities, special software sensors giving HD speaker output and Noise control earphones. Nokia’s special DRM feature gives access to over 40 million sound tracks with touch to download service.
Apart all zynga TV offers live and exclusive videos and TV channels in HD modes.
So what are you waiting for? Grab it now.

• 2012-04-12 16:46
  • PSMI

yup youtube well ran i use opera mini. Faster browsing. Just download it from www.m.operamini.com

• 2012-04-12 13:58
  • Rxj{
Total of 2685 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Asha 303.