Nokia Asha 305 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.6
7.4
7.3

I purchase nokia asha 305 :::but one problem in this phone is mp4 video is not supported::::so that why i am so angry for this phone:this is a touch phone but but mp4 video is not supporting.

• 2012-07-27 18:42
  • 7qyw
  • F

wow nice features but why nokia phones always have something missing? everythings ok except no wlan....nice business strategy NOKIA

• 2012-07-27 17:24
  • K7gW

> In reply to Lee @ 2012-07-27 06:54 from MY4S - click to readsir can u please tell me what is the meaning of s/w update, and i want to play youtube videos on asha 305, so are they updating the asha 305 for video streaming
???

• 2012-07-27 14:51
  • YTcS

what a phone yaar...
dual sim and full touch with amazing cheeky UI

• 2012-07-27 14:18
  • X0Wf

I bought this phone yesterday and so far am very pleased with it. Everything is working properly. The camera is bad. The management of SIM cards I think is very good.

• 2012-07-27 13:44
  • nUVi

this phone's hardware is so miserly and the phone doesn't woth more than 40 euros,nokia deserves to bankrapt

• 2012-07-27 13:03
  • 6jqh

I want to buy this phone. Please tell me whether this phone support's mp4 & 3gp videos or not

• 2012-07-27 12:57
  • 7wBm

Hey guys,i need ur help!
I'm gonna buy this phone bt before tht i wanna knw abt it properly!
my questions r,
1) does this phone hang,if s whn does it hang?
2) any problems?
3)hw abt the touch?

• 2012-07-27 10:03
  • uty9

Hello I bought Nokia asha 305 its Video not supported all MP4 and 3GP. Its bad experience. have any one solution for this.

• 2012-07-27 09:47
  • ut$V

I have bought this one for my father. And I have plan to buy another new one for my mother, but I don't see Khmer Language appeared. I see only English, Chinese, and Tieng Viet. Where is Khmer Language, even you have sold
in the Kingdom of Cambodia.
PLEASE ADD KHMER LANGUAGE TO THIS KIND OF PHONE.
Thanks in advance!

• 2012-07-27 08:14
  • P@97
  • F

> In reply to nageshwari @ 2012-07-26 20:10 from tYWm - click to readits nt working pROPerly. Hanged a lot tymes n aplicATIOns nt working.

• 2012-07-27 07:20
  • 7wC5

Hi is nokia asha 305 have the facility to access mails. I mean exchange mails? have anyone configured it and tired. Please reply

• 2012-07-27 07:02
  • t}1Q

Its one of the best phones in this range. Nokia has come up with this excellent phone. As of now it doesnt support streaming, but in their next S/w update they r bringing in Youtube video streaming as wel.The touch is really good. It has preloaded Nokia Maps, which is an excellent feature and so is the Nokia browser which makes sure that the data usage is very minimal.Overall its a gr8 phone.

• 2012-07-27 06:54
  • MY4S

> In reply to nageshwari @ 2012-07-26 20:10 from tYWm - click to read,Excuse me brother!would u plz help me!want to buy the new asha 305 mobile.i just,want to be sure about messaging,is it qwerty ty,,,,

• 2012-07-27 00:46
  • uNVL

> In reply to Tarun @ 2012-07-25 05:49 from uv2e - click to readhello,
i brought this mobile but on this nimbuzz'll work or not
,it'll support mp4 in my phone its not supporting
pls help me to this problems.....

• 2012-07-26 20:38
  • tYWm

Hello brother am having galaxy y. For surfing nokia is best .nokia future phone and mid range smart phones are best when compared to mid range android phone. There is no samsung phone in this price range with this future (samsung champ and star are only in this range which are useless when compared to this model) .Your problem is only on Airtel .change to a better network .nokia has the fastest and less data consuming browser.

• 2012-07-26 20:16
  • t1$F

hi i bought nokia asha305 one week before
but none of the applications are working and its not supporting mp4 format videos can anybody help me on this problem pls buys...........

• 2012-07-26 20:10
  • tYWm

Hello brother am having galaxy y. For surfing nokia is best in future phone and smart phones are best when compared to mid range android phone. There is no samsung phone in this range with this future (samsung champ and star are only in this range which are useless when compared to this model .Your problem is only on Airtel .change to you a better network .nokia has the fastest and less data consuming browser.

• 2012-07-26 20:06
  • t1$F

Hi!i want 2 buy this phone!would u help me guys??wanna know about messaging...does it qwerty type??and how about the touch??

• 2012-07-26 19:55
  • uNVC

hi i bought asha 305 before a week
but e buddy messenger is not working and
mp4,3gp videos are not supporting can any one tell me solution of this proble

• 2012-07-26 19:52
  • tYWm
Total of 4043 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Asha 305.