Nokia Asha 311 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.6
7.5
7.5

How can I turn off camera sound

• 2014-05-28 12:23
  • 3Yf9

> In reply to arko @ 2014-05-22 04:56 from XuTH - click to readits best phone in the world available yet net speed is talking with air gaming graphic is amazingly better a awesome mobile

• 2014-05-25 16:20
  • Hkq0

useless phone.It sometimes auto answers and hangs off. Once there was a problem in switching on the phone. When the sim card removed only it swithed on. I took it to the shop where I bought it . They sent it for repair but could not correct it. They gave me another phone of the same brand as it was within the warranty period.This too auto answers and hangs off. Another problem now is when it is connected to the charger, it auto opens messages sends smss change ring tones deletes some contacts etc. I took it to the repair centre again last week. They gave me back after putting software again and they formatted my memory card thinking that it may have had viruses. Still the problem persists. I wonder what to do. After buying this phone I really doubt about Nokia phones.

• 2014-05-25 03:20
  • iwpx

> In reply to AriiBoo @ 2014-05-12 03:23 from kaK} - click to readYes, i am using whatsAPP.

• 2014-05-23 08:21
  • x3cn

i am using this phone 1 year passed.....its net speed is good.but it hangs a lot of time.......the games graphics are very very poor and i will give this phone out of 10 i will give 4

• 2014-05-22 04:56
  • XuTH

> In reply to adii @ 2014-05-05 13:56 from sR4x - click to readIts not have that option... Because its nokia.

• 2014-05-19 11:55
  • uB$f

> In reply to benmarc @ 2014-05-14 04:59 from v0qE - click to readI also encountered same problem previous year. If your phone is under warranty, you can go to Nokia Care Center who will help you in sorting this problem.

• 2014-05-19 08:04
  • rAV8

I have been using this phone for past one year, it has some serious issues regarding it's OS. The games available in the store have very poor graphics as compared to the same game in the android. Thought the phone has 1 Ghz processor but it hangs quite often. There is no GPS in the phone. Apart from this, the phone has a poor camera though it is 3.2 MP, but the image quality is quite poor. There is no Sweep Panorama, Smile Shutter,Face Recognition. The overall interface feels quite outdated. The internet in the phone is fast, perfect for 2G. I feel I wasted my money in buying this phone. Those who are thinking of buying this phone , please compare it with mobile sets of Samsung, Micromax which provide a much better interface than this crap phone.

• 2014-05-19 08:00
  • rAV8

Please update the mobile software v7.36 to higher

• 2014-05-16 06:35
  • uv09

(Nokia Asha 311)plz,Be Carefull..not support to any games, when ussing facebook or whatapps long time hanging..its not good phone.

• 2014-05-15 20:33
  • Mf5j

Its look like a very smart..... but its work is totally zero and not support to any games. after using internet long time its hanging. Totally its not good compare to old phones from nokia

• 2014-05-15 12:41
  • uB$f

Its a third class phone.It only good for phone purpose and average internet........ Not a good one..........
It is poor for every thing specially game. It does not support any game..........

• 2014-05-15 11:53
  • uuqd

> In reply to sarbani @ 2014-02-08 15:05 from XuCv - click to readOpen camera then options setting n sellect shutter sound off

• 2014-05-15 06:24
  • NuPx

> In reply to Kim @ 2014-04-08 15:47 from PUsP - click to readBuilt with ambient for automatic light adjustent

• 2014-05-15 06:13
  • NuPx

Hello sir/ma'am, I have a phone like this and I accidentally drop it into the water and I pick it up as fast as I can and wipe it to dry out the water. Because of panicking and the phone was off I turned it on to check if it's ok and at the first it's normal but the speaker where different. Suddenly, it vibrate and the screen pictures were fading and turn to black and white. I dry out the phone for a week and the LCD screen now where gleaming and I can't see any pictures only the NOKIA logo. I have checked it to the technician and he clean the board with lacquer thinner to remove the unwanted waste, but there is no improvement at all. So may question is do i have to changed the LCD or there is something wrong with the circuits of my board? Am open ears to any suggestion. Thanks!!!

• 2014-05-14 04:59
  • v0qE

my asha is not supporting to download any game
how can i download games in my phone
please help.....!
thanks in advance

• 2014-05-13 11:29
  • PAYr

nice phone,used it for 1 year,good camera,average internet speec in 2g network,owesome display because of its special; glass very much like the clearblack display,multimedia along with games are also good,test can be read in sunlight,and worth buying.

• 2014-05-12 09:14
  • XuT9

Can Nokia Asha 311 support whatsapp and skype?????

• 2014-05-12 03:23
  • kaK}

> In reply to kittybear @ 2014-04-23 09:05 from vxdw - click to readif u have problem in intrnet connection u can look google there r so many threads on how to reset connectivity and camera shutter issue

• 2014-05-11 13:59
  • vaN}

> In reply to adii @ 2014-05-05 13:56 from sR4x - click to readdownload camera shutter off look at google

• 2014-05-11 13:57
  • vaN}
Total of 5782 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Asha 311.