Nokia Asha 501 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

8.2
7.9
7.9

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-24 11:38 from fuj} - click to readBy using nokia pc suite and go to update phone option by broadband speed

• 2014-07-25 16:56
  • ygAR

Nokia is about to launch the last of the asha called 501 plus which will have the design of asha 230 same dimensions with 3.2 inch screen.

• 2014-07-25 11:01
  • rAT$

> In reply to kiran @ 2014-07-24 07:41 from uupx - click to readon my nokia asha 501 mobile hike is not supporting .

• 2014-07-25 06:41
  • fCx7

Hi. please help me on how to update my phone because when I click there is only reflect some numbers that I dont understand ii.e n38FNT nd3f1wis3u and it does not send a messages cos when you click space back it goes off please please help me to solve this

• 2014-07-24 11:38
  • fuj}

it does not support hike messenger..please update present famous aaps.

• 2014-07-24 07:41
  • uupx

> In reply to abhishek tiwari @ 2014-07-11 06:23 from vGi7 - click to readits nice mobile but not a very nice ......

• 2014-07-23 19:48
  • Xuhp

I use this device as backup phone. I could not find a way to select multiple contacts to delete. Anybody experience same issue with this phone?

• 2014-07-22 14:10
  • N9U3

i want to reject a number of my phone which is nokia asha 501. how will i do it? if you help me soon. it will be better for me.

• 2014-07-22 10:13
  • ut66

Last year i bought nokia asha 501..it was working quite good...but now its asking to free up space from phone memory though all datas are stored in memory card...i deleted all songs, photos, some videos but then also i'm facing the same problem.... plzz help me out from this situation.

• 2014-07-22 08:56
  • rK8x

> In reply to sheena @ 2014-07-20 12:29 from bJ6M - click to readu go in nokia store

• 2014-07-21 18:51
  • PAmg

hey guys plz help me ....unable to download any of the games, apps .... after downloading it, its showing error... plz plz help...

• 2014-07-20 12:29
  • bJ6M

can i make video in this handset

• 2014-07-20 11:57
  • XuwA

hw to off the screen rotation...

• 2014-07-19 12:02
  • RK0W

Guys.. nokia has scrapped asha series and s40 series phones.. so no more phones and no more updates..concentrating on windows phones..

• 2014-07-18 09:33
  • bJh%

this battery backup its too bad, then I have purchase nokia asha 501 but this hang. I don't like this its not satisfied

• 2014-07-17 13:24
  • HHHH
  • F

i got my phone updated from nokia care. it's the latest version. my phone is working smooth but there is a problem. since the update. i'm unable to use wechat. old version 1.0.6 wechat failed to login meanwhile i updated it to the latest version which is v.2.0. now it prompts an error and doesn't work. Although every other social apps works super fine. can anybody help me with wechat??!

• 2014-07-16 08:42
  • wucs

> In reply to stn @ 2014-04-24 00:26 from Cdqq - click to readDownloads line

• 2014-07-13 18:31
  • fCx9

Im a blackberry user for a long time and since this phone is a single sim, i have decided to buy a dual sim phone to enjoy other networks unli offers. I bought nokia asha 501 and i can say that i am enjoying it till now. I dont have a problem using facebook, twitter, googleplus and youtube apps. For me, it works and connects fast on the internet to think that this is just an EDGE phone. I can also receive emails instantly, with sounds, notifications on the screen and vibrations on my 4 email accounts (nokiamail, yahoomail, gmail and outlookmail) with no delays. I can even chat (nokiachat, whatsapp, kakaotalk, line and wechat). It connects very fast in wifi and even in using a SIM when theres no wifi available. It plays videos and music smoothly. The sound is clear and crisp and even more crisper if you are using beats audio headset. It doesnt run out of battery quickly, can last up to 2 or 3 days for calls and texts but only 1 or 1 and a half day when connected in the internet. I already updated the phone to version Nokia asha 14.0.4 over wifi. Nokia gave me 7GB free storage on OneDrive account by updating the phone. I can even read an Ebook even there is no an ebook app installed. The basic function like calling, texting and camera is fine. Overall, there is no special or there is no remarkable in this phone. But I can say that is usable and durable. With the price below 4000, this phone can let the job done.

• 2014-07-13 05:40
  • t7Xi

> In reply to Tanmoy @ 2014-07-12 15:25 from UNU7 - click to readhi it depend on the sim/network you are using just call on helpline number of your network and tell them that you want to block soe nombers they will help

• 2014-07-12 21:37
  • KIqZ

Pls. any one help me know that how I can block unwanted calls as I need to block some number urgently.

Pls. advice.

• 2014-07-12 15:25
  • UNU7
Total of 5542 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Asha 501.