Nokia Asha 503 - user opinions and reviews

7.4

How do i get the specifications that i don't have in my Nokia asha 503,plz help

• 2015-06-29 17:26
  • NmRY

I feel regret ever having this fone...
It has a slow system,bad internet connection and the most worst of of all is those silly games they've installed on it.... My senior brother had to use ma previous fone because I was in school and I was hoping to get a better one after completing school only to come home and get this crap as a fone.....
I don't blame Nokia at all,I blame my parents for it for me....
My only problem with them is that,did they really examine the fone before bringing it out for people to buy....?
How I miss my HTC Incredible Sensation

• 2015-06-27 13:32
  • fsTx

> In reply to fancyfacemachteld @ 2015-06-13 20:47 from mni4 - click to readHowdy,

As far as I know of, Nokia Asha phones are on Asha Platform It won't be able to install Instagram. But there is a paid App that was made by Instagram developers called Instagraph, that will let you upload photos to your instagram acct, exclusively made for Nokia Asha users.

• 2015-06-27 06:05
  • 7Xkk

please i need help on how to download my app and games.please help me out.

• 2015-06-14 08:26
  • fsTx

please i need help on how to download my app and games.please help me out.

• 2015-06-14 08:24
  • fsTx

why can i not download instagram??? i try it so many times and i cannot installed it??? did i buy crap??

• 2015-06-13 20:47
  • mni4

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-03-06 15:21 from thds - click to readWhy is ths cell slow when browsing

• 2015-06-10 17:03
  • fu7x

> In reply to che dada @ 2015-05-29 17:08 from fm@V - click to readMaybe your games are meant to play on line instead of your phone.in which case no airtime then you cannot play them !

• 2015-05-31 12:11
  • Bw@G

> In reply to gollum @ 2015-05-13 21:49 from B{a{ - click to readi lyk my nokia asha 503 but why is it that i can not play games if i dont have airtime? and my internal space is not 32gb as it is indicated.....

• 2015-05-29 17:08
  • fm@V

So basically this phone cant do what an amdrpid phone does. This is a total waste of money. I have been using dis phone for more than a year and i have literally experienced bad to worst cases in this phone. First they discontinued the nokia account which is the only positive you will have in this trash. They discontinued it. Mix radiowas gone. Next they discontinued the express browser and replaced it with a slowest version of opena mi. Dont buy this phone. Dis isnt a real smartphone. Im using dis to type this and the keyboard is actually freezing. Imagine my hardship typing this

• 2015-05-27 16:57
  • thYJ

how can i download things

• 2015-05-27 15:16
  • TmC2

how do i register my phone i have been trying to connect to nokia to get ganes but my phone wont let me nomia asha 503 is my device i have now been trying to get games on my phone but just cant seem to get them as it wont let me register .
k millard.

• 2015-05-13 21:49
  • B{a{

does it support hike messenger??????????

• 2015-05-10 07:09
  • U@HS

Itís very nice and computable set, but buttery back up is very low using internet downloads and touch screen display is not proper working . Request to NOKIA Dept, Please see and do action.

• 2015-05-01 08:21
  • XPra

it can reas pdf?

• 2015-04-22 13:57
  • t7Xr

This phone is overall okay, but it is slow operating system and big problem in internet, apps and whats app.There is a problem in song, video,apps download in whats app for sending others.

• 2015-04-22 13:39
  • bCHA

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-02-14 22:38 from fsWX - click to readIts a nice fone with good battery life,supports whatsapp nd flashlight.make sure ur internet settings are correct nd u will enjoy using the product

• 2015-04-18 19:27
  • Ns%Y

this phone is disgusting!!!!! whenever you go to browse anything it will hang.....n full of problems in apps....ihate it....please do not buy this shit.....i'm suffering............

• 2015-04-18 05:43
  • uNVC

Am not impressed about asha 503. Sometimes the reviews are deceiving. It's slow and most of the apps don't work. Even after update, no apps work. What makes me crazy about it is that, when you are browsing on sim 1, sim 2 will not be active and vice versa. Which means whoever calls you on the other sim will be out of coverage, which is really bad. It was better I bought two separate phones to keep my lines active no matter what am doing on it

• 2015-04-14 13:47
  • fmgj
Total of 444 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Asha 503.