I really love the style and the color. However, it would have been nicer if it has internet, wifi, bigger Pixel and a led flash..
This is a good dual sim dual standby by nokia. although the phone has a great feature in it, but sorry to say, nokia still far away in competing with Samsung. i've been using this phone for about a week and i like it very much but there are some functions and features that i think nokia can improve in the feature. to me there are only two things that make this phone lost its star rate, 1) battery life 2) it is not dual standby especially when u making a call. the signal for the other sim will disappear when u making a call. overall i give this phone 3 out of 5 star. Hope to see a better improvement by nokia in the future.
friends its not relege with 3g or wifi yet . I bought a C2-03 just 3 weeks .Its touch quality is not good enough and a little bits signal drop problem when it in Dual mode . Camera quality is very poor and music clarities just avarage . Battery ok , looking good but internet browsing is realy boring . So its your choice boys & girls to buy it at 110$
EDGE class 32 is not there.. With class 12 it would hardly give 18kbps download speed.
niru, 22 Aug 2011yesterday i bought this mobile and it is really good........Hi friend..how's that mobile process and battery life...
vikash, 22 Aug 2011is this phone support live streamingya, it z supporting....bt it ndds some setting.
I bought this handset in the celebration of the Indian Independence Day. And here are the comments :
1. Colours : This Phone has only Basic Scheme of Colours & not advanced scheme like in MS Excel 2007.
2. Themes & Wallpapers : This Phone contains only 2 themes + 3 extra on the memory card. 1 gives it a black & white feel, while the other is Pinkish Purple. Black Theme does not give a clear view of the certain menu / options. Pinkish colour doesn't look good or it merges with the Progress Bar of the Music Player. The Wallpapers are also of Geometric figures like circles / stripes like the MS Outlook stationery & not real scenery / landscape images.
3. Keypad : This Phone contains a Plastic Keypad which makes it look more like a Toy Phone, although it is smooth / soft in typing.
4. No Hand-writing Recognition is available in India.
5. There are no Dual Speakers as mentioned. Although the Ring Quality is louder than Samsung Corby Phones. Loud Speaker Quality is Average, when you put the call on Loudspeaker.
6. Virtual Keypad for Text Input is missing. Alphabetic Touchpad is missing.
7. Basic options of Cut, Copy, Paste are missing. Suppose you have a draft message saved & later you decided to post on the Facebook Wall, you need to type the entire message again on Facebook as Cut, Copy, Paste Options are missing. Or if the Internet Page does not load / Mail cannot log you on, you need to re-type the mail address & password all over again.
8. Cell Info Display is missing like in Classic Phones.
9. Equaliser to adjust the music output & Music Player Options like Jazz Rock etc. are missing, that are contained in Classic Phones. Radio & Music Player themes are also missing.
10. Delivery Reports for Sent Messages that are available in Basic Nokia Models are also missing. However the entire chain of messages can be viewed like in Blackberry / IPhones.
11. Option of Saving files recd through bluetooth on Phone or Memory Card, Location of the Folder is not there.
12. Font Size is too Large even in Normal Size compared to Classic Phones. Small size is not available except for messaging.
13. Stand By Font Colours for display of date & time on the Home Screen as per the Wallpaper are missing.
14. Help Text Activation Menu is missing unlike the classic phones, in case you need to be prompted on a particular option of the menu.
15. Voice Clarity Feature for Noisy Outdoor Areas / Bad Coverage Areas like in Classic Phones is missing.
16. Nokia Internet Browser is pathetic. It does not load pages & shows message "404 error forbidden" or is very slow & connection gets lost halfway even on Vodafone GPRS. We need to reload pages 3-4 times involving that much data costs. Nokia browser does not have the “Forward” Button. It only goes “Back”
17. Pathetic Device Memory – Just 900KB Free Device Memory.. Cant Open Music Player or Load Maps. Playing Java based pre-loaded games on the Mobile shows "Out of Memory" Error even though nothing is stored on the Device Memory. It shows a message “Please delete items from Gallery” & I have to delete all contacts & messages.
18. Camera is of Average Quality. Although it has various options of adjusting the brightness / contrast of the images, fading / darkening colour & cropping images.
19. Graphic Symbols pertaining to various options / sub menu are of basic quality / black n white.
20. Battery Charging takes longer than other phones & life is lesser. Discharge is faster N you need to recharge everyday or more frequent if you listen to music / radio based on usage.
21. It is heavy.
22. Dual SIM is easy to switch. Especially loading the SIM2 from the side is easy.
23. 2GB Memory Card is Free which is not available with other New Models.
24. Home Screen & Swipe Gestures can be customised. But the Wallpapers get covered up with the Shortcut Icons on the Home screen.
25. Option of organising the Sequence of the Sub Menu in the Main Menu is missing.
26. 1 common volume switch is present for adjusting the Volume of Music / Radio & Ringer & In-Call Ear Piece / Zoom In-Out the pics.
27. You can set a specific section of song / music of your choice as your ringtone without the preceding music by cropping the song & adjusting the start or end points, without modifying the original file.
28. Sample Video provided on the Memory Card with the device shows a message “This Video may not play properly on this device”