Nokia C2-05 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

Check Price

Popularity

Daily interest
0.2%
Total hits:
1463983

Voting results

Design
6.2
Features
6.1
Performance
6.0
Votes:
66


Sort by:

can it support whatsapp application

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-12 18:48
  • fuZU
  • Q
  • eltonwagner99@yahoo.
  • Report
  • Rating0

> In reply to Timo @ 2012-12-19 14:58 from xv7a - click to readRepair this phone and buy new Nokia battery(BL-4C) or buy others Li-ion high capacity with same type of this phone battery.....???

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-12 04:29
  • uTW8
  • R
  • eltonwagner99@yahoo.
  • Report
  • Rating0

It is very cool first basic phone for Nokia Brand at 2011.This phone camera is quite good but no flash light for this Nokia Brand.This phone price are not to expensive and not to bad phone because it can download a nice Themes phone from Themes download at the Gallery of this phone.Must has a credit to download a(music,videos,games and others)or buy a pack of Whatchuwant pack at *128#Celcom when have a offer time.

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-12 04:20
  • uTW8
  • C

hey, i want 2 buy this phone and i want 2 ask that in this phone the camera is good or not? plz tel me

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-10 16:18
  • t1$A
  • Q

It does not hava Nokia Maps! And you can't download+install them (unless a hack exists)

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-03 14:42
  • mDcG
  • F

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-03-30 07:03 from 2CSX - click to readme as an indivisual i'm judging this phone because for the price that i bought it with really i wasn't expecting this !!! hey and before u get one i can give you mine for free stranger

  • Reply
  • 2013-01-30 11:32
  • fwYu
  • R

i like it

  • Reply
  • 2013-01-20 19:43
  • fmSw
  • U

> In reply to HANAN @ 2013-01-18 20:57 from mcx2 - click to readI just bought it for 200. its not bad for a basic phone.

  • Reply
  • 2013-01-19 06:30
  • ibpt
  • R

i want to by like this phone if it is good and not expensive,???

  • Reply
  • 2013-01-18 20:57
  • mcx2
  • Q

c2-05 is the one of the best phone in nokia,love that

  • Reply
  • 2013-01-16 08:44
  • PWDt
  • U

I have this phone and I hate it. for the record my last phone was Nokia 5130 XpressMusic.(not the sort of phone that sets the bar high.)
it's not the best phone out there. Its processor is very weak, making some processes frustratingly slow (this includes searching the phone book and opening the log).
not the best media playing phone too. it can not take a 2gb memory card without getting stuck every now and then.
and if you think that the hardware is the only problem which is acceptable because it's your money's worth, you're wrong again. some basic options are not available like Marking multiple text messages for deletion and for some reason the call register is now found in the contacts menu.
havent really used its web browsing features (browser or the tweets app) and at this point I'm not looking forward to it.

all in all, it's only easy on the eyes.

  • Reply
  • 2013-01-14 17:16
  • fq6e
  • U

> In reply to steve @ 2012-12-29 02:44 from AeA6 - click to readI have this phone and thought it worked with all GSM frequencies. Not so. Phones are either configured as GSM 900/1800 OR for GSM 850/1900. Ergo, my French phone (GSM 1800) won't work in Canada or the US (GSM 1900). Hope this helps.

  • Reply
  • 2013-01-05 12:30
  • nAwD
  • R

Can anyone tell me if you can make international calls on this phone from Australia Please asap.

  • Reply
  • 2012-12-29 02:44
  • AeA6
  • Q

I dont like this phone it does not support whatsapp

  • Reply
  • 2012-12-28 17:31
  • XNts
  • U

I would like it

  • Reply
  • 2012-12-28 09:06
  • nGa@
  • U

just wondering is this a good phone to buy

  • Reply
  • 2012-12-21 21:30
  • LKpS
  • Q

> In reply to chabarm @ 2012-09-27 00:08 from peKe - click to readdoes this phone have nokia maps

  • Reply
  • 2012-12-21 21:18
  • LKpS
  • R

can this handset stream you tube videos

  • Reply
  • 2012-12-21 11:52
  • ftIM
  • Q

The bluetooth in my c2-05 is not functioning.

Also, the battery runs do so quickly even though I charged it fully. what can I do?

  • Reply
  • 2012-12-19 14:58
  • xv7a
  • U

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-11-05 22:50 from ny58 - click to readno dat z not a common problem...mine is working best

  • Reply
  • 2012-12-14 14:54
  • PFAL
  • R
Sort by:
Total of 342 user reviews and opinions for Nokia C2-05.