when i called for an order of nokiac2-06 he told that it is the that every one wants and these is the best selling phone of the year
wale, 25 May 2012nokia c2-06 is a good phone, it has a lot of functions. I wish i could get one.stupid phone dont go for this.
Newton Leonardo, 26 May 20123 simple questions to C2-06 users, please kindly respond an honest answers;
1. Does whatsap... moreyou can use it as modem as am using gives you nice speed on surfing & dwnloading
If you will install UC browser it will work better than opera
My communities on Nokia c2-06 has stop working can someone suggest as i have done with the fomatting procedure..its important for me.
3 simple questions to C2-06 users, please kindly respond an honest answers;
1. Does whatsapp works fine in this phone, considering S40 has no proper multitasking? because app such whatsapp on my symbian is always running in background all the time.
2. Can C2-06 be used as modem for connecting to internet on laptop via bluetooth? I usually connect my symbian phone to bluetooth in my laptop for browsing, using the data plan from my phone carrier.
Please answer only if you already try this yourself.
3. If in the middle of browsing internet on Nokia browser or OperaMini on X2-02 theres incoming call, can we continue browsing the same website of the last page we visit after we end the call conversations? or we should start all over again from the beginning (blank address).
Also, when one sim is at usage for browsing, is the other sim cannot be reach (off) for call/ sms?
Please answer only if you already try this yourself.
Thanks for everyone who answers me.
hey i had brought this mobile 1 month ago but as of now the software of nokia c206 has become very slow and sometimes it gets hanged. so please do not buy this model.
nokia c2-06 is a good phone, it has a lot of functions. I wish i could get one.
I have bought Nokia C2-06 on 26November 2011. For first one month it worked well. Then it started pissing me, i have got the following problems:
1. When i insert headphone and switch on the radio, then i have got a msg to insert headphones
2. Touch is very very slow
3. Users of this model should use mobile slowly, i mean users should limit multi processing, as the mobile will struck. It happens for me atleast for 5 times a day
4. In conversations it would not group messages to one name, for this to happen u should restart the mobile
5. Battery Indicator will show full, but when u plug in the charger, it will start charging the mobile.
6. As it is dual sim, if you talking on one sim, then another sim will be in switched off mode
7. Sometimes u dont get calls, they will be disconnected abruptly
8. I cant say about camera, because i dont use it
these are the problems i faced and intially i thought there is problem with Operating System, hence i went to Nokia Care of Secunderabad, they took my mobile, serviced it. After that it worked well for about a month, and then the cycle repeated.
I bought lot of mobiles from Nokia in past 8 years, but i got frustrated for the first time. Its best to go for other brands rather than Nokia. I guess Nokia will definitely regret for releasing such a nasty mobile. Nokia lost me as a customer, forever.
Bhavesh Sheth, 23 Apr 2012Hi, I have the bought 1 month back, I have installed applications from ovi store, it runs smoo... moreHey, m planning to buy this c206 bt I have heard camera quality is not good and touch is very slow.Is it..?? n what about the overall performance of the phone???
pls reply as soon as possible...
Arjun, 06 May 2012Guys wich is the best mbile 2 pur chase among these 3 c2 03,c2-06;c2-02
Arjun, read my review then decide.
C2-02 - Single Sim (around 3400-3800)
C2-03 - Dual Sim (around 3900-4300)
C2-06 - Fake metallic looking version of C2-03 (around 3900-4600)
I have searched in many stores and hence there is a big variation in price. But if you are going for this, go for C2-06(Graphite). I bought this one at 4200 from a Nokia Priority in SaltLake sec v(Kolkata). The price is varying even in Nokia Priority stores. Good Luck.
Guys wich is the best mbile 2 pur chase among these 3 c2 03,c2-06;c2-02
subash, 02 May 2012where to put the second sim card?In the right side, very easy way like memory card replace.
may i use this handset for youtube streaming........please teme me quick answer
For gifting purpose I bought this phone(C2-06) a week back(Rs.4200) as I have requirement for
Touch and slider(did not have much option in market)both. Below are the facts:
1) C2-02/03/06 all are same except c2-02 is single sim and rest of the two are dual sim
dual standby(but not dual active*) and c2-06 has metallic(fake) cover that c2-03 does not
have. C2-02/03 has plastic cover.
* Dual standby is when both the SIM cards are active but only one is usable at one time and dual standby-dual active is when both SIM cards are usable simultaneously.
2) C2-02/03/06 all have S40 user interface customized for Touch and have resistive touch
screens. So do not expect touch sensitivity like Samsung/HTC(I am not also referring capacitive ones). Basically it is sluggish and only suitable for beginners(just to get a feel of touch). Rest of the specifications are identical in all 3 models.
3) Internal user available memory is 10Mb once you unbox it. And even if you make any
changes in themes, tones, settings etc. the memory decreases(do not know why). Mine has
become 8.9 Mb without any SMS or CONTACTS or anything stored in Phone memory.
4) you can not uninstall any Applications, games that came pre-installed. So the memory
problem will never be solved. Due to this the phone hangs some times. Other wise there are not too many issues.
5) C2-03/06(not C2-02) comes with a 2 GB MicroSD card. If you buy a separate card(like I
bought an 8GB), it will function but most of the pre-installed Apps will not be there anymore
as they came installed in the in-box card(not phone memory). And you can not do anything about it. You can not also install too many Java applications as the S40 UI is customized to Touch UI.
6) Sound quality is good with a decent headset, No equalizer option in Music Player. Keypad is okay, no 3G so Internet is very slow. Basic phone features are good(like call quality etc.). The phone looks good(C2-06 Metallic). Camera is average. No onscreen key board to type MSG however you get a Dialler(touch).
**These points should be enough whether to go for it or not. Do not expect much from it. Look at the specifications carefully and be sure that it does exactly the same, not more.