from Islamabad, 06 Apr 2011i bought 2 weeks back, bettry needs to be charged after 1.5 days stand-by. What should i do?charge it? lol
[deleted post]We are talking about low-budget phone, can't compare C series with E series, besides I prefeer E71 over E63 since have GPS and the cost is only 20 dlls more, or for 50 Dlls more you can get the E72 or for 100 the E5 is the best of all (only E7 is better), but for now the C3 is a very ood choice for the price...this phone kills all the competition, no other have all the specs, and the abscense of 3G is not that important is fast enough and has the WIFI.
ummid, 11 Apr 2011can we use skype in this phone?...please help......skype you also downlod friend
Anonymous, 07 Apr 2011We do have the same problem. Mine also keeps restarting... Grrr! problem of restarting can be solved.
Its because u use low quality memory card or ur memory card is jammed.... try to format d memory card or change d memory card to a new one and d problem of restarting will be solved...
*dont forget to scan ur phone and memory card frequently for virus ....u can scan d phone and card only through pc....
*dont depend on the phone memory completly. use the sd card for storage... otherwise the phone will get jammed.... nd u should keep 15% of the memory as free space for smooth operation.....
source: self xperience...
The phone is very good. But the only prob is that i cant downlord on it. Cuz i dont no wether is a s40 or a s60 softwere?????????
babu, 11 Apr 2011my younger sister send this phone from australia.but when i inserted(bangladeshi) sim and open... moreYou're out of luck (kinda) BB5 phones (new nokias) are very hard to unlock, you need go to a professional, maybe the can help you, but is an 65% of chance they can't do it, the only way for get that code form the original carrier is if you are a customer and need to travel to a foreign country, but you need to have the original sim and call to service support as client and user of thar carrier.
my younger sister send this phone from australia.but when i inserted(bangladeshi) sim and open then it wants restriction code.now what can i do?what's the solution?pls.anyone help me!
This phone is just awesome, for the price range.
Do everything I need, this one replace my already dead E71 and I was looking for something cheaper until series T comes out or grab an C5 any time soon. I don't like touch phones and I'm more in the old-fashion typing track.
But believeme this one don't as anything to Nokias E series big brothers.
For simple and plain messaging is cool enough to keep you busy. Features are great and soun/receptios are very good.
Jayesh Adesara, 10 Apr 2011Don't buy this phone, this is a very genuine advice to everyone. I've used this phone and I ca... moreWell is not true...
I'm very upset about people complaining about cheap phones.
You want something better, go and grab a C5 or a C7, if you want messanging even the E72/E73 do the job.
Don't ask an entry level phone do things like the N8. That's not possible.
Don't buy this phone, this is a very genuine advice to everyone. I've used this phone and I can say all its features are good for this price range but there's one major problem in this phone that the messages get mixed up with one another when opened in conversation view. There's a huge risk of messages being sent to someone else and it can create huge problems. If you don't believe me, just go to www.google.com, type
Nokia c3 is a best for uee it's internate function is the best wi-fai is the best features .....it's not 3g ok..
I like C3
Hey guys I have used this phone for a week now and I'm going to give you my personal opinions about it (sorry for bad English)
* First of all, it looks awesome. I bought its golden color and it looks very good. Obviously not as good as E72 but yet it looks as classy as E72 and it doesn't feel cheap when you hold it in your hand.
* It's pretty fast too. It takes about 30 seconds to fully start up. Its buttons are very soft to press and they are very responsive.
* Its battery is amazing. I fully charged it and used it for listening to music, listening to radio, i downloaded many apps from Ovi, I called and sent emails and its wifi was on for whole one day and still it had half of its battery.
* Its display is not very big but still looks good if you want a good theme for it. (use zedge.net)
* Its camera is not great so if you are a fan of taking many photos and record videos with good quality then don't be surprised when you use it. I had iPhone 3G for a year and the quality of photos taken by iPhone was better than the quality of photos taken by Nokia C3, although they both have 2MP camera.
* The phone's memory is not much, only 55MB but I bought a 2GB microSD memory for it and its memory is slot is on the side of the phone so you don't need to keep open the battery's cover.
* The quality of its microphone and loudspeaker is very good.
* It has Opera Mini v6 and it's better than Nokia's browser.
* It supports JAR files so you can install applications on it. I used GetJar.com to get applications. Sadly it does not support SIS files.
* It has useful built-in apps such as World Clock, Opera Mini, Converter, Sudoku, Facebook and Twitter as Communities, Voice recorder, To-do list, Calculator, etc.
* One thing I didn't find working well was Mail. When I open it it says checking for updating and it never stops. After a minute it says failed to connect.
* It's built-in Facebook looks good but sometimes it doesn't work properly or maybe it's just me. I mostly use Opera to check Gmail and Facebook. It doesn't support 3G so you have to use EDGE or WIFI.
* Its radio gets all the radio stations my car has so it's pretty good and powerful.
* It has full QWERTY keyboard which is much easier than other phones.
>> If you want a phone for calling and texting, listening to music and checking your email and stay in touch with your friends then it's an amazing phone. If you want to use a phone for taking great photos, read ebooks and check many websites, watch videos on YouTube and play high-quality games then it won't satisfy you. So make up your mind what you are going to do with your phone before you actually buying them.
But I highly recommend this phone.
My phone can't detect wired headset. It started after I inserted a USB connector into the headset port. I can't listen to music using the wired headset.
I couldn't find HEADSET or HEADPHONE in the accessory settings.
What should I do? I listen to music everyday using my headset but I can't use it anymore.
I am using the phone for last one and half month- to true and honest not happy with this phone...battery is a mess-takes upto 4 hours for complete charge...the silver lining is peeling off on the navigation key..when contacted Nokia customer care they say its not included in warranty .....sometimes phones restarts...very poor quality of sound via headphones ...can't use the community page...when trying to use it shows communication error ...more over the funniest part is all this happened even after giving the phone to the service centre....the service centre guys can't even give a standby battery... Such bad service .....