Nokia C3 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.5
7.4
7.5

> In reply to CondriX @ 2010-06-29 18:10 from p4M6 - click to readHi, some answers to your earlier questions:

1. As far as I can tell you cannot adjust the backlight of the keypad or display.
2. Audio quality is pretty good, although the maximum volume is not quite loud enough for me. (fyi I'm using Sennheiser ie8 earphones)
3. I'll have to report back on battery life as I've only had the handset for a few hours.
4. There doesn't appear to be a smart dialling feature.

Initial general observations are that it is slightly slimmer than I was expecting and is a fairly good looking handset. Although it is mostly plastic, the build quality is satifactory to me, especially given its relatively low price.
The screen quality is also slightly better than I had expected - nice colours and pretty sharp.

Had a bit of a nightmare trying to set up my email accounts, kept getting communication type error, however now the same email accounts with the same settings are working with no problems or errors. Weird. Also can't seem to get my MobileMe email pushed to the handset, despite setting the email to auto update. I have to go in and manually check for new email.

Thats about it for now, I've only been using it for a few hours so sorry I can't be too thorough with my opinions yet! Hope this info helps.

• 2010-06-29 19:11
  • nGbi

> In reply to Anbu @ 2010-06-29 12:26 from iwq{ - click to readits not even available in nokia stores as if now brother.. have a check again.. its nothing more than rumour. i checked it today it self they said wait for 15 days

• 2010-06-29 19:03
  • PyxY

> In reply to Jamie @ 2010-06-29 10:11 from nGbi - click to readThank you! Actually I am from Republic of Moldova, so probably the phones will arrive here in the middle of july or august. Anyway if it comes earlier to you please make a quick description about the questions I've had. I wanted to buy LG GW300 but it doesn't have Wi-Fi (if to buy a QWERTY then for sure with Wi-FI). Also intterested in music quality and if it is not very good probably I'll go for X2 or 5130. But if it has 3.5 mm audiojack then I think it must have a pretty decent quality. Good luck and enjoy your phone ;)

• 2010-06-29 18:10
  • p4M6

very imageing handset

• 2010-06-29 17:22
  • t}YP

> In reply to devika @ 2010-06-29 16:51 from Mfx{ - click to readim more interested in E73 but unfortunately it wont be launcged in india. still c3 is a nice phone and hopefully it will meet everyone's expectations

• 2010-06-29 17:06
  • PyxY

> In reply to Preet @ 2010-06-29 16:41 from PyxY - click to readoh so our interest is the same.....lol....i wish e72 had a pinkish version like c3....i would ve bought it.

• 2010-06-29 16:51
  • Mfx{

> In reply to [deleted post]even i wanna gift it to my sister.. waiting for it. spoke with nokia priority dealer they said before july mid it should b available. so keep fingers crossed

• 2010-06-29 16:41
  • PyxY

as per the nokia official site it is still tagged as 'COMING SOON'. even in nokia conversation blog they replied they even dont know the release date yet. but it should be released within July i think bcoz thy announced it's release date as Q2 2010 which will end in july. so all c3 lovers prayer for it.

• 2010-06-29 15:56

Thanks Friend,
Seems every body is Very eager to get the phone.
Also if any body has some update on when the C3 will be available in mumbai then i will be highly thankful.
I am waiting for the phone very eagerly.
Rgds, to everbody...

• 2010-06-29 14:12
  • i49N

> In reply to [deleted post]i m also agree with u..........

• 2010-06-29 12:32
  • vGx2

> In reply to Nikky @ 2010-06-28 10:27 from PEhD - click to readIt is launched for 5317 in Delhi last week

• 2010-06-29 12:26
  • iwq{

please launch this set i will present a pair of set to my parents.....please launch it.....it looks great

• 2010-06-29 12:20
  • vwY%

> In reply to Vijay @ 2010-06-29 07:43 from i49N - click to readDiff betwn s40(nokia os) & s60(symbian): Former one is actually java enabled, while latter supports both java & symbian. s60 supports multituskin s40 does not. s60 is usually found in higher ranges campare to s40 price range.(some other diff in networking,gps,WLAN was there but they disaprd as soon as the s40 6th edition realeased in market).Hope u will find ur basic need from it. thankin u...........

• 2010-06-29 12:07

• 2010-06-29 12:02
  • utBC

> In reply to CondriX @ 2010-06-28 23:36 from p4M6 - click to readI'd like to know the answer to these questions too.

I ordered a C3 anyway from the Nokia UK online store. Unfortunately the tracking info doesn't show up, but I know that it has been shipped. Hopefully I will receive it in the next couple of days. When it arrives I'll do my best to answer the questions re headset audio quality etc. Until then, it would be good to hear the opinions of others who actually have the phone.

• 2010-06-29 10:11
  • nGbi

Friends, when will the C3 be available in Mumbai mkt.
Also i am not more technical i just wanted to know the diff between Symbian software and nokia software ?

• 2010-06-29 07:43
  • i49N

this phone is 2 xpensive.....not like sony ericcson

• 2010-06-29 03:03
  • ibj7

> In reply to [deleted post]stop fighting guys.. lets discuss the phone

• 2010-06-29 01:06
  • PyxY

Hello everyone. I would like to ask something the people who already own this phone:
1. Can we asjust the backlight of the keypad and display?
2. How is the audio quality with a good headset?
3. What about battery? If listening to 1 hour of music and sending some SMS per day, how long it will take untill switches off?
4. Does it have a smart dialling feature?

• 2010-06-28 23:36
  • p4M6

> In reply to Aaryan @ 2010-06-25 15:12 from PyxY - click to read@ Aaryan..I dont care whether u work for Nokia or NSN..cuz I already worked with both the companies and left long back..regardin the rumor which u wr talkin abt juz wanna clarify that I have C0 the prototype of C3 which are in my lab for testin purpose and I know what is in nd out of this fone... do u think u know more? Juz searchin on goolge and typin the keywords and shoutin in the public that u workin with Nokia doesnt make any sense. If u want then I do have some more C3 with me...I cn give 1 to u ..absolutely free of cost.. Cheers"

• 2010-06-28 23:36
  • 2Z1J
Total of 11763 user reviews and opinions for Nokia C3.