Nokia C3-01 Touch and Type - user opinions and reviews

• uSP4

how to activate GPRS?

• 2013-11-08 04:03
  • uSP4

i have disply struck problem how can i rectify that problem

• 2013-11-07 09:46
  • ut@Q

The only problem with this phone was the touch screen. I brought 2, the touch screen kept breaking (i.e was not working properly, when you were trying to select features) it seemed to use the same part with the Nokia X3-02 which I also brought and it also had the same problem. If it didn't have that problem I would still be using it.

I would rebuy it if they enabled a *#KEYPAD# hack so you could use the number keypad to select items, that would be great :).

If they released a Nokia C3-01 Update with a X3-02 mail button I would buy it. (hint, hint)

Pros for this phone.
Aluminium = Stylish
BLue tooth + Wifi
5MP camera, not the best quality but it's better than 2mp.
* key = LED Torch (love that feature).
Just that damn touch screen annoyed me, I read they are releasing the Nokia 515. I will buy it when it comes out.

• 2013-10-20 13:18
  • mEXc

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-27 04:52 from rvfn - click to readno.just no, im using it for the sake of my parents not allowing me to change phone

• 2013-10-06 09:03
  • tufc

i didnt like this phone because it has a problem in its own mind.it flashes many times in one hour.its fine in its own technolgy.you have all things inside except wifi but still the flash it makes and the turned off comes from time to time.it restarts it self without your will+call falls if you do a long time call it cuts till you amke again+sometimes it does not want to be done ;the call.i didnt like its experience.i sold it with half of its price just to get rid of it.

• 2013-09-28 19:03
  • fwBK

Your Nokia C5-00 is a better phone with reference to Camera and Video.

• 2013-09-21 15:00
  • ut1x

> In reply to sajidnawa @ 2013-04-14 16:03 from 6P{n - click to readRestoring code is 12345

• 2013-09-18 05:03
  • XuE0

can this phone saves messages in memory card pls help tanx

• 2013-09-16 08:55
  • vpdd

Does it support whatsapp?

• 2013-09-10 19:58
  • fsV9

Very slippery n often falls.. Touch freezes... But provide alternate body protective cover available

• 2013-09-05 19:07
  • fsTx

Nice phone but cant download pdf files, it restarts by itself very often and the touch is a major major problem; you can't remove the auto-lock, every 10sec. You have to swipe to unlock and have changed my screen touch on four different occasions within 1yr.. Due to dis, I hv developed hatred 4 all touch phones.

• 2013-09-05 18:58
  • fsTx

Does it support viber?

• 2013-09-05 15:31
  • fuNT

Very nice and super fast, i suggest d launch of an improve model of dis mobile wif windows 8 and a 4/3 inch screen

• 2013-09-05 11:49
  • fs%I

> In reply to sameer @ 2013-09-02 09:04 from mT@@ - click to readYes it support...

• 2013-09-05 07:40
  • tRpm

this mobile support whatsappp pls advice

• 2013-09-02 09:04
  • mT@@

I have been very happy with this phone until last week, after abut 2 years of ownership, the touchscreen will not respond to touch. I've tried taking the battery out for several hours and re-inserting it, then I get the same lack of respons after a few minutes.
Any ideas folks ?
Thanks
Meseta

• 2013-08-29 09:43
  • Trke
Total of 2526 user reviews and opinions for Nokia C3-01 Touch and Type.