AdaM, 31 Aug 2010Re 2, to hide calendar entries from main screen, go to Menu > Settings > Settings > G... moreThanks for reply, but in my C5 there is no option for uncheck calendar in Setting > Personlisation > Main screen ----, is any problem with my phone. VIRU K....
Hello! Two Questions: Does this phone able to play Realplayer files (Ra, rm..)? What are its main cons in your opinion?
Chandran, 31 Aug 2010I bought C5 for Rs7900/- Coimbatore,
1. Good GPS system with voice guided nav sys... moreHi
I am also from coimbatore. Where did you buy this mobile and also tell me, is the loud speaker so feeble or is it acceptable, so that we can hear that in public places too.
me using Nokia C5 since june.i got a strange problem with it when ever my memory card got more songs than 50 MB my phone dont show card contents in the personilization menu of theme. n it often give msg MEMORY FULL close some applications then try again whenever i open the gallery.any body got that problem too???
abhi, 01 Sep 2010Things which c5 doesn't have compared to se c510- dual led flash, flash can be used as a torch... moreif u want a C510 , go for it , nobody here force u to buy a C5 , so u'd better shut ur mouth up , leave everybody else here peace .
abhi, 01 Sep 2010Things which c5 doesn't have compared to se c510- dual led flash, flash can be used as a torch... moreOk I agree with you abhi that there are certain features that are missing in Nokia c5.... but c5 has symbian OS better than SE java OS, supports 3rd party softwares and excellent user interface , USB port and 3.5 mm jack which c510 doean't have...
I have used 2 SE mobiles before & both were excellent in sound quality & screen but when it comes to longevity I give thumbs Up to Nokia...in both mobile i had problem with fast port while charging and with headphone after 1 year r so...not only with default charger but also with new charger...
Anonymous, 31 Aug 2010I had this phone for one day. One word. Awful. Cheap very light weight feel generally solid bu... morei actually like the light weight slim feel of the phone. It never claims to be dust proof but mine doesnt have big gaps between keys. You should have asked for a replacement.
Anonymous, 31 Aug 20105800 is a lot better than C5. 5800 is thick as a brick. Otherwise quite good specs!
kayc, 31 Aug 2010c510's cam
era is better than c5's but absence of gps/navigation makes it a non competitorThings which c5 doesn't have compared to se c510- dual led flash, flash can be used as a torch light,smile shutter,face detection,lens cover,accelerometer,very loud and clear sound,bass reflect headphones,very clear and bright screen,brilliant camera, motion gaming, and yeah it doesn't have gps but it comes with preloaded with google maps for navigation.
So,I would rather go with c510 than having a gps but phone with average quality stupid features.
I had this phone for one day. One word. Awful. Cheap very light weight feel generally solid build although if you look closer you can see horrible gaps around the sides of the phone. Screen is slightly blurry,camera ok not bad but nothing special. Dust particles uner screen after one day returned it to O2 store the day after swapped for Sony Ericsson Elm
juz a quick question, C5 or 5800 Music express? which one is better in overall quality?
kayc, 31 Aug 2010Difference is talk time. 2 hrs for you,15 min for me.But browzng also uses hel lot of battery ...and youtube also
I bought C5 for Rs7900/- Coimbatore,
1. Good GPS system with voice guided nav sys,
2. 3G very fast compared to E63
3. Loads of application for the price, gr8 VFM
4. Very good Battery, lasts for 3days with average use of 2+hrs 0f talk-time, some browsing, gps and 1 t0 2 hrs of music. It matches the E series. This is mainly due to the screen, I don't think it consumes any power.
5. Very robust build n very good keypad.
6. Very good audio quality when used with other head phones, im using Senheisser cx-400, but sound not that loud.
1. 2.2 Screen really is a letdown, not only its small, its sunlight legibility is pathetic. Even a good browser is useless with this type of screen.
2. Lack of wifi-not a major letdown since it has 3G
3. Its a personal thing, the right selection key is inconvenient to use, often hitting the C button.
4. USB cable is too short. Is this part of the cost cutting program.
5. Ear phone supplied is pathetic.
Anonymous, 31 Aug 2010wat do u mean by crash......plz xplain....sigh. just search the forum for crash....