Dear C5 Users and Mobile gurus, i have few questions and would really appreciate if any one answers them in detail.
i have previously used Nokia 6233 and 6303. Nokia 6233 had a louder ringer on two stereo speakers. 6303's ringer is low.
-if c5's sound is louder than 6303?
-if it has ARM 11 600MHZ processor, what 11 stands for?
-What is free fone memory for user in c5?
-i often use my fone as modem. 6233 gives a very good speed, where 6303 had a lower. what about c5?
-Sysmbian or Java fones don't make a big difference for me. i just browse on internet on my fone, make calls, send txts, listen music and take photos sometimes. so a java fone works fine for me. is it worth to replace my current 6303 with c5?
-is there a metallic silver band on the fone at front? like we had on 6233? or its just plastic? how about overall look? cheap or better?
-Which color looks better? off course everyone has different choice, but any advices?
Dear friends.. can any one tell me how to mute the camera capture tone..??
Vin, 08 Aug 2010What all features should I check before buying the C5?
So as to make sure I don't get a fault... moreJust make sure it is not a used piece by confirming
that original seals are intact. If you have slightest
doubt, just ask another piece
Foroogh, 08 Aug 2010Hi,
I have 2 small (but important for me!) questions about this phone, and would be so thankf... moreYeah you can mute it during call. There are 2 types of
1. If you don't want the phone to ring but don't want
the caller to think that you have disconnected, you can just press "silence". It will stop ringing but caller will think that ring is going.
2. If you are in a call but want to mute your own voice,
you can go to options>mute.
Yes, it also has detailed call logs including time duration.
Pavan H R, 08 Aug 2010Thanks a lot, how is the sound clarity & volume in earphone, is there an hanging problem!!I haven't faced hanging problem or any crash of the phone or any app so far (10 days). Sound clarity is good
maybe you can look for a scientific comparison on gsmarena. Volume is lower than what other phones like
samsung will give. Only makes a difference if you are
out on the noisy street or bus.
[deleted post]- 5230 is touch screen , C5 is classic candybar
- 5230 has larger display that 3.2inch that autorotates and has qwerty. C5 is 2.2 inch
- 5230 has no doc/xls/pdf viewer which C5 does
- c5 also has flash support which means you can download .flv files from youtube and play them right away.
- 5230 has 2 Mp camera without flash which doesen't give printable photos. C5 has 3.2 mp camera with led flash; that means photos you can actually print.
- 5230 is too bulky to carry in your pocket. C5 is slim and much lighter.
- C5's 3g speed can go up to 10mbps. 5230 is upto 3.6
- If you want video calling, C5 has front camera too, which 5230 doesen't have.
I think C5 wins hands down on usability.
kayc, 08 Aug 2010Phone performance is great! I was surprised when I could
import my music library quicker than... moreHi,
I have 2 small (but important for me!) questions about this phone, and would be so thankful if some one helps.
1. does it have "turn to mute" option? (I mean making the phone mute during an incoming call)
2. does it show call durations? I mean for example the duration of a missed call. (though it seems very logical for a phone to show the time of a call, many phones don't...)
Thanks in advance
kayc, 08 Aug 2010Phone performance is great! I was surprised when I could import my music library quicker than... moreThanks a lot, how is the sound clarity & volume in earphone, is there an hanging problem!!
Can anyone tells me that is there any loudspeaker inbuilt for talking?
Is there any problem of network with Nokia C5?
whats about its 3G internet and battery performance?
What all features should I check before buying the C5?
So as to make sure I don't get a faulty model??
C5 is very nice phone but i hve little problem with this phone on intallation because some installed application is automatically missing and when i trying to installing again it showing unabble to install, what is the problem can somebody help me
Sanoop, 07 Aug 2010Does it (C5) have Built in antenna for FM Radio ? Or should I plug in the headset to listen ?you must connect air phone no builtin antenna
Pavan H R, 07 Aug 2010Hi Genius,
Can somebody tell how is this phone performance, is is eligible to buy.
Cheer... morePhone performance is great! I was surprised when I could
import my music library quicker than on my dual core
linux laptop. If there is any specific question about
performance, please ask.