Anonymous, 11 Jul 2012Is facebook availabe on the phone?yaa fb available on c5
Raj, 13 Jul 2012It comes in two varient 3 and 5mpI can only find the 5mp think i will go for it thank you
this phone is given my bad experience, key pad is very poor, hanging problem, i suggent the buy not buy c-5 phone at any cost.
I bought c5 before few days. Before using c5 i used 2700 classic. When i try to insert 2GB Memory card used in 2700classic in C5 its asking for activation code. Can any friend help me in this...
sombody plsssssss help my c5 jst usd to restart on its own anytime. The tin hs jst vexn me and i dont knw what to evn do pls i nid help
just bought a new nokia c5 two days ago although i already have an iphone 4s. im using this for my call and text business for faster time in my 2nd mobile number.
1. best keypad ever from nokia phones i had before, compare with e, n, x series, nokia c series are awesome.
2. cool colors, its not like cartoon like or shady. it may not be as colorful as my iphone display but hey i bought my iphone 4s for P40,000 and my nokia c5 is only P7,000. nokia c5 has fairly good display.
3. nice contacts options. now i can send business msgs to groups of people all at once, that i cant do with iphone, i have to add and add contacts each time.
4. it has internet connectivity but i dont use it.
5. cool calendar view.
6. sleek and light with metallic back cover.
7. i just hv some problem with selecting ring tones.
8. the most advance yet basic traditional nokia phone that i started using since nokia 5110. user friendly and easy to navigate.
9. im stil excited to use this for life. for my simple phone usage daily. i hv yet to discover other apps loaded.
10. nokia c5 is worth ur money. basic, simple, elegant and functional.
Great phone... with lovely looks
1. Good battery Life.
2. Good Speakers.
3. Fast Web Browsing.
4. 3G facilities are good for vedio calling.
5. Never had a hanging problem till yet.
6. Good processesor speed.
7. Lovely camera.
8. A good value for money deal, as you get every thing except Wify & touch.
1. The internal memory is very less.
2. The OS which is way obsolete.
plz dont buy this c5 ...it dont have contact ringtone option very less sound...
Where could I undo the Power Saving Mode (PSM) of the phone? For some reason it was turned on and so i have the minimum brightness on my screen. It says i have to undo the PSM first before I could re-adjust the screen brightness. Thanks!
In my C5 3.2 MP set can i use Kingston 8GB Micro SD Memory Card class 4, and will it work smooth and fast as it works for 2GB default one?
Not enough Internal memory - Phone will eventually give problems and will keep telling you that there is not enough memory to go on the net and facebook.
Don't waste your money buying this phone.