Nokia C5 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

Popularity

Daily interest
2.6%
Total hits:
14065096

Voting results

Design
7.3
Features
7.3
Performance
7.4
Votes:
105

Sort by:

> In reply to hoang @ 2010-03-19 08:58 from RGHe - click to readbecause if it is 2.6 then you say why not 2.8
if it is 2.8 then you say why not 3.0
and like this,,,, so on

check this upcoming NOKIA phone which have variable display at www.dumbthendumbest.com

  • Reply
  • 2010-03-19 11:14
  • utXr
  • R

its cool phone.i likeit.

  • Reply
  • 2010-03-19 10:57
  • vw6K
  • C

this phone is 9/10 , why not a 2.6" display .

  • Reply
  • 2010-03-19 08:58
  • RGHe
  • C

this handset model is the same w/ one of the main road in the Philippines... hahaha

  • Reply
  • 2010-03-19 07:48
  • 9Lb6
  • C

Hl! It looks like the 6730c which is a great phone.

  • Reply
  • 2010-03-18 19:33
  • mcja
  • C

where is nokia? Where is c5?i think it is not released yet? So why u know how is new nokia mobiles have they sound as 6270 and n73 with 3d effect
Is there camera is up to mark like 6220, n73,

  • Reply
  • 2010-03-18 10:33
  • TL5a
  • Q

> In reply to bebe @ 2010-03-17 10:31 from 3csK - click to readmeans X men movie title was a theft from Sony Ericsson X series?
Sony Ericsson should register a complaint for a copyright violation?

people like you really can make anyone pull their hairs from everywhere

  • Reply
  • 2010-03-18 10:20
  • utXq
  • R

reaaalyy want this phone cant wait till it comes out so simple but slick;)

  • Reply
  • 2010-03-17 16:27
  • mX1L
  • U

> In reply to bebe @ 2010-03-17 10:31 from 3csK - click to readi dont think that is copy at all .In car , we have Citroen C6 , BMW X ,BMW M , Infinity M ,Audi Q. In phone , we have Nokia N , Samsung Dxxx , Motorola V , and many more ... Its just that many companies choose a letter to name their product , it's not Sony Ericsson invent that way of naming .

  • Reply
  • 2010-03-17 15:47
  • t4sk
  • R

> In reply to Jonathan Archer @ 2010-03-17 08:19 from PRWW - click to readfor understanding harm caused by human to nature & efforts of people, organizations trying to conserve nature, one must be sensible!
only the people who love nature can understand use & effects of recycling.
others just want to live for only there life.
waste of time to explain this to people like you

  • Reply
  • 2010-03-17 14:48
  • utXr
  • R

Im going to be mad if i dont buy this c5 as soon as possible.when when when it will be release for Indians.it must be release upto 1May.if dont i will...

  • Reply
  • 2010-03-17 13:46
  • RBBu
  • U

Cant wait for Nokia to release a daul-sim phone. wonder if they work on it at all?

  • Reply
  • 2010-03-17 13:24
  • JIbJ
  • U

nice look..nokia launce new searise???

  • Reply
  • 2010-03-17 12:03
  • utrB
  • U

plzzzzzzzzzzz

do some diffrent

  • Reply
  • 2010-03-17 11:50
  • tUp9
  • U

i don't kow why nokia has to name their phones by copying sony ericsson's series first x series and now c series?can someone explain it to me?

  • Reply
  • 2010-03-17 10:31
  • 3csK
  • U

> In reply to Anonymous @ from HHHH - click to readYeah,i know it...but since i know that wikipedia and greenpeace supported by al gore company,they are not credible anymore...sorry,i cant give the link for my information,because i believe that restricted,and (maybe) already delete by the goverment.nokia,the green??yeah,they only follow the trend.u must do it,if u are market leader,right?

  • Reply
  • 2010-03-17 08:19
  • PRWW
  • R

nice phone by nokia. . . . you can compare this phone to 5630 xpressmusic although it has no wifi capabilities. . . but overall this phone is much better to 5320 xpressmusic and 6120classic. . . i will recommend this phone for those who want a symbian phone at a lower price

  • Reply
  • 2010-03-17 02:58
  • vxp{
  • C

symbian s60

  • Reply
  • 2010-03-17 02:45
  • ib4r
  • U

I am curious,what kind of material they use on the keypad? Recycle plastic,or rubber? If rubber,it remind me of my old 5500 sport,great phone,but it was totally failure product on the keypad...i hope nokia learn from the past.and please,do not use recycle plastic,because we all know that was non-durable material.and do not bring global warming,or anything for reason why u (nokia) make phone from recycle material...we all believe that global warming just a great conspiracy to make world living under one goverment.the cause of global warming is the sun radiation activity,okay!!lol

  • Reply
  • 2010-03-16 23:22
  • PRWV
  • U

> In reply to GizmoKING @ 2010-03-16 17:19 from utXm - click to readOh yeah?and if u feel sorry,sad,or regret because u already buy c5,then it not satisfied u,please dont wrote u're complain here...about bla..bla..i already warn ya,okay!!

  • Reply
  • 2010-03-16 22:53
  • PRWW
  • R
Sort by:
Total of 12100 user reviews and opinions for Nokia C5.