Nokia C5-03 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

6.8
6.7
6.7

> In reply to Sarang @ 2010-12-31 17:57 from 98x8 - click to readyep true as my research also ended up with these two fones.. HTC Wildfire is also going to have the 2.3 upgrade in March.. I am prefering Wildfire b'cuz Optimus One comes with 256K colors while wildfire is having 16M colors and the camera of Wildfire is 5MP but Optimus one is 3.5MP..

I have been using N72 from last almost 4 years and I realy loved it as otherthan GPS I can do everything that I want to but its realy time to upgrade..

If your budget is not more than 10,000 INR then its the best touch fone so far, this is realy a great fone with all features at affordable price. However if you can Increase ur budget with 3,000 more then I would really appreciate to go for HTC Wildfire, if budget is the problem like with me then go for 3 EMI's from univercell.in or consult ur local Mobile shop..

Ravi,
Delhi

• 2011-01-03 13:06
  • 2xgJ

> In reply to sachin @ 2011-01-01 07:50 from ttY8 - click to readyes its available at a price of Rs 10,000.. buy it online from univercell.in or flipkart.com

• 2011-01-03 12:50
  • 2xgJ

can sumone plz tell me the disadvantages of not having proximity sensors in a cellfone..??does it mean that during a call..the fone gets locked and u hav to manually unlock it before u can disconnect that call..??

• 2011-01-02 13:22
  • u0wN

iam used it, the first thing, nokia doesnot improve.. second things, the firmware is still slow playing.. i am prefer use iphone or Samsung galaxy..

• 2011-01-02 08:18
  • PBRB

Nokia, we want this kind of of phone with symbian ^3, capacitive touch, to be less for middle class pockets, 3.2 mp camera is enough with autofocus, do you understand what customer require, 60% of them want a relatively good and cheap phone, not with 5mp, 8mp or12mp camera.....we have digital cameras to do all the photography and recording, look at the sucsess of optimus one , galaxy 3 and learn something

• 2011-01-01 19:14
  • up6y

Idont realylike android,maybe becouse inever tried it? Ive tried symbian(that imstillusing) and windows mobile. THE WM isnt bad , its just a bit slow. Symbian also has some lag,but it has a lot of usage. Ok android is new and awesome but , symbian and wm have been out there for a loooooong time, and worked out perfectly. Nokia has cool phones, and i myself would buy a nokia whit symbian then a LG or a HTC whit android, OMG look, nokia makes phones in europe , where standarts are very high, htc and lg ar CHINAPHONES , so the qualyti makes me barth... No realy, i am using a i8510 and a nokia x3. I also had an nokia 3110c ,it worked perfectly and never had an leak since 2007 , it has been in water, snow,sand and workd perfectly, now my grandpa uses it. So that my opinion on nokia.

• 2011-01-01 17:00
  • pdqY

is it released in india............. please reply to my post.... thank u....

• 2011-01-01 07:50
  • ttY8

No secondary camera..?? Urgh~!

• 2011-01-01 03:57

Go for LG Optimus one P500 or HTC Wildfire it is best android mobile phone
I know after lot of research

• 2010-12-31 17:57
  • 98x8

again .... again.. whats wrong with u nokia ?????? pls?????no secondary cam ..no fm transmitter... not slim why???? and!!!! again no multimedia headphones???!!!! whats the need of 35h playback if i dont have multimedia headphones?????!!!and by the way the processor speed is slow!!

• 2010-12-31 16:42
  • 9xe9

Style z realy good.bt no secondery cam(shit) n now i hate symbian.nokia should b realese some handsets with another OS.(like N900)

• 2010-12-31 15:33
  • kUW@

Nokia is definitely not sleeping.U say Android is best, but in what way? chech the meego os, which wil kill all other os's...

• 2010-12-31 06:43
  • vGv9

I have been searching for C5-03 accessories and best I have found is: http://www.c5-03accessories.com/

Where from you buy accessories for your cell phones?

• 2010-12-30 14:50
  • 3q}f

Android is the BEST Nokia is sleeping but he has to be wake up and release something new or better that android WAKE UP . . . .

• 2010-12-30 07:59
  • 2Zd{

> In reply to jay @ 2010-12-29 11:28 from v3xK - click to read170 EUR, 220 USD, 10,000 INR..

• 2010-12-29 13:23

wana knw d price plzzz

• 2010-12-29 11:28
  • v3xK

hi guys how much in peso?

• 2010-12-29 02:23
  • w0QN
Total of 6077 user reviews and opinions for Nokia C5-03.