pls use nokia coversations and port ur comments...download it from nokia developers site..
mantoo, 20 Aug 2012how, I can play AVI format video in my phone pls.....................tell meuse a divix player
I am using this mobile since last two months. My previous mobile was Nokia-6120 and why I chosen Nokia-6120, means very easy to use and most of the third party software will work on it with out any problem such as the 'auto call recorder'(with out beep), black list etc. I used my N-6120 for more than 4yrs and after some battery problems, I selected C5-5mp. My reviews are as follows.
1. aesthetic sleek design.
2. very easy to use functions
3. very good, easy to use key pad EVER SEEN.
4. very useful smart dialing.
5. better battery backup when compared with 6120.
6. display quality is bad (low resolution)but easily readable under sunlight.
7. good internet speed.
8. good camera.
9. the inbuilt dictionary is not good. I installed Concise Oxford dictionary and its working properly.
10. most of the 'auto call recorders' are working, but 99% of them are producing BEEP sound, which can be heard on both sides. But "Symbian Recorder" (down loaded from Brothersoft) produces beep only at user side(OUR side),if you are putting the beep suppression in Mode-1 only. But this is NOT a suggestible software, because my phone gets hanged while using this.
11. I used the 'dudu call recorder' in this phone, but UNABLE to play the voice clip. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP...
12. black list, whatsapp, google map etc. are working excellently.
13. the GPS speed is tremendous.
14. neXGtv (used to watch tv channels) is not working properly.
15. ring volume is little bit lesser than 6120.
16. the sound clarity and depth(?)is not good when hearing using the given head set but listening the music using Panasonic head set, it is impressive.
17. not possible to download paid apps(even after giving my bank debit card details)from nokia store. so SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME BY SUGGESTING A GOOD and WORKING LED TORCH(phone's LED flash as torch)and AUTO CALL RECORDER WITHOUT BEEP applications for C5-5mp. if you are suggesting the 'dudu call recorder', please specify how I can PLAY the voice clips.
thanking you in anticipation
after updating the latest firmware, I can no longer edit my photos in the gallery to crop,add effects,etc. Does anybody here experienced the same after updating? Another thing is that when I try opening an image in the file manager and then choosing the 'use image' option, the next option appears blank which used to have the options 'set as wallpaper'. Is this a bug or what? Does anybody here have the same concern? Thanks in advance
how, I can play AVI format video in my phone
i m using dis since january..Best fon ever both c5 3.2 mp n 5mp.....batry,standby n net n clearty excelant....
Anonymous, 04 Aug 2012i need help guys..
is there any app which supports office editor for this phone?
is it possi... morejust set up mail for exchange and you can sync contacts, calender and notes with your Google account.
This should help :- http://support.google.com/mobi...nswer=147951
could any one please let me know can we block the contact in nokia c5???
The best mobile. Cute look, great function , large battery.and much more.
balutpenoy, 13 Jun 2012Why is it that once in a while, all of my opened applications suddenly close and then a 'remov... moreyour 4n s system files has been moved by u.please dlt any files in the memory card root folder from machine..only files not folders then ur problem will be solved..i got this memory card removing problem too i deleted all the files in the root folder then problem solved... And check folders on memory card.. If there is the files that should be in the root folder they must be deleted...
does it have Google maps working along with GPS on this phone apart from Nokia maps+GPS ???
attara appu, 10 Aug 2012best head set is wh 701 head set by nokiaDo you use nokia 701 ear phone? can we play next song with 701 ?
it's a great phone.285 mb internel memory,5 mp camera with flash. video editor is much better. but see youtube videos live.
update, 13 Aug 2012running battery fast after update to firmware 101 very bad battery lifeWhy mine is not? You can check your network settings and try to avoid or at least minimize using dual mode for it drains your battery faster than if you will only use umts or gsm at a time. You can use umts mode if you want to rush downloads,(of course with a little higher power consumption than via gsm mode) or if for just browsing, use gsm instead to conserve power consumption. However, if you're not using it for browsing(i.e., just in a standby mode), 3g mode is better than gsm power-wise. Hope this piece of info. helps.