I have problem with touch screen its blocked. after two years I faced problem. Can somebody give me advise how to fix this problem
Charity, 23 Jun 2012Though i never enjoy this phone for ones ever since i bought it, but at least i'm still managi... moreI also faced this problem. I uninstalled the app and then download the same from ovi market or mobile9.com. Now its working fine.
Baron, 22 Jun 2012I really hav no idea bout C6.. But do ya'll think its bettr dan E63(1)???YES....
Baron, 22 Jun 2012I really hav no idea bout C6.. But do ya'll think its bettr dan E63(1)???men i lov ths phne en amma do whtevr it takes to get it.........
Simo, 22 Jun 2012Dis phone ain't all dat good poor touch screen yes indeed...very poor touch screen...
Though i never enjoy this phone for ones ever since i bought it, but at least i'm still managing it 'cos i cant afford to buy any big phone for now..but what surprise me most is that, despite of all complaint that we the users of nokia c6 have been made....NOKIA has done nothing about this phone. I just cant believe this, people keep complaining about samething yet you find no solution to it haaa! Nawa o!....
All d same guys pls is there anything i can do to d new problem i'm facing on this EPILEPTIC phone, the facebook application that comes with the phone keep telling me this: ''an unrecoverabler error occoured. It might help to reboot your device'' and i have reboot several times, even i did code formating(*#7370#) but the problem persist still, and i have been facing this for about 5months now..i thought if i do d upgrading it could rectify it but no shit after upgrading...PLEASE HELP!!!
I really hav no idea bout C6.. But do ya'll think its bettr dan E63(1)???
It is possible to charge Nokia c6 using computer usb port..
1. if u have Bluetooth headset / ear piece you will get a Bluetooth headset / ear piece charger.
2. connect same wire to computer / laptop usb and then connect it to nokia c6 charging port.
3. 100000000 % it will work and im an example using it.
share feedback to email@example.com
My 2year old C6-00 has lag when too many apps open and the phone turning off it goes into some standby mode where the light flashes??have enjoyed the phone apart from issues, Nice design but lacked the functionality for me
See I bought this mobile for the lack of clear reviews available, and clarity with which it plays the videos. But now I donot want anyone else to commit the same mistake. There are numbers of cons associated with this mobile.
1. It has very small application memory, so if you open multiple applications together. Then this is not the phone you should go with
2. It is poorly integrated with web. The browser is lousey
3. Process is poor. If you think you wont need much processing power in your mobile, keep in mind your needs are going to increase only. So stay away from the this mobile
4. The mobile has poorest touch response that you can get in any mobile in 12k range
5. OS is old and can't be updated to belle. It gives very old feeling.
6. Battery power: poor bakwaas
7. Build Quality: ok but back flap is not good. Nokia is losing its sheen in terms of build quality.
This is the last Nokia that I am using now. And will never return to this brand.
My suggestion go for HTC wildfire. At least it works.
I've had the C6 for over a year. I get the "full memory" thing once in a while, but no gliches otherwise. Never freezes or drops calls. I like the 150 gram weight. Makes the phone feel solid and easier to hold steady for pic and vid taking. The camera is the best, renders sharp natural colours even at full zoom. Way better than my friends' SE xperia pro and LG Optimus 2x, especially the Xp which has 16x zoom, but goes totally out of focus at about 3x or 4x. The C6 is a solid all around phone. Reliable, no fancy crap you never need or use. By the way, best sound quality of anything I ever used. And all for a great price.