Nokia C6-01 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.2

Hi i have had two of these handsets coz i lost my first one. This phone is very good. I have used most Symbian touch hand sets. C6-01 has good loudspeaker volume after 5800 express music. one advice use symbian 3 instead of anna or belle os on this phone. N8 loudspeaker not so good neither e7 or 808 this phone loudspeaker good. AMoled 220 ppi great with CBD on this one but small screen iritates. If size matters buy 808 or e7. if size doesnt matter buy c6-01 or noia 700

• 2014-10-12 08:27
  • uth%

this mobile is very good perfomance.

• 2014-10-08 11:50
  • 2Tf7

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-16 18:15 from 73VH - click to readhd games working in my mobile.....

• 2014-10-03 11:11
  • ygDQ

The phone is good. I am using it since past two years and it really works fine for me. never hanged or switched off automatically. Good battery backup. Tought metal body. Shock resistance. Good display and touch screen.
The Symbian Os is okay.....I guess, this phone would sell more with android OS.....

• 2014-09-26 11:00
  • AI6w

is line can be used in this...

• 2014-09-25 11:27
  • rKwx

the worst phone, i ever had...it doesnt support hd games..since, it has RAM of 256mb the ph0ne hangs frequently while playing games and gets heat up...v.v.v bad ph0ne 0nly lost of m0ney.

• 2014-09-16 18:15
  • 73VH

> In reply to tik @ 2014-09-05 08:10 from XuTb - click to readhi. am using whatsapp in this handset, working fine no issues found from day one of install...

• 2014-09-05 15:39
  • t}1W

Yes, WHATS APP can be used in this mobile.

• 2014-09-05 13:16
  • uWue

I bought this phone around two years back. It was working fine till this march. suddenly from this march 2014, it got signal issue. Suddenly signal go down.

Even it was sent for repair to Nokia office through Nokia customer care. But still issue not resolved.

• 2014-09-05 13:14
  • uWue

Anyone can say ,in this handset WHATS APP is used or not?

• 2014-09-05 08:10
  • XuTb

Dear guy,
I'm having an issue with my c6 01. It is my phone works perfectly on offline mode even a whole day but restarts when i change back to general mode and continuesly reboots. But if i switch it on with sim card it works perfectly.
Pls help me

• 2014-08-26 10:24
  • X{iR

> In reply to AJ.2015 @ 2014-08-19 08:00 from nC6h - click to readthats what i believed. thank you tho.

• 2014-08-20 01:11
  • YeyV

> In reply to me @ 2014-08-17 22:55 from Y60M - click to readclose up pics are always worst. you cant do anything about it. it cant take close up pics well.

• 2014-08-19 08:00
  • nC6h

hi. is there a trick for close up pictures? in general pictures are ok.but when it comes to close ups, no good. any help? thanks.

• 2014-08-17 22:55
  • Y60M

why do my nokia c6-01 is automatic power off?

• 2014-08-11 20:20
  • uNVK

may be you are facing certificate error problems! To install custom apps like applocker etc, u have to hack ur phone! For hacking methods visit n8fanclub or dailymobile forum!If you install custom firmware (modified phone operating system) ur mobile performs much smoother than before and u can install any app without certificate errors. There are many tutorials on how to install(flash) custom firmwares on web, just google it, hope i helped...

• 2014-08-05 19:13
  • rKMY

> In reply to Macky boy @ 2014-08-03 02:47 from N5Nt - click to readas for any device based on a operating system there is needed of a hard reset (OS reinstall) at least annually, so save all data, be sure the battery level is at least 75%, type in phone mode *7370#, type the phone password if it's the case and wait few minutes. be aware that all memory phone will be wiped out so that after the operation is finished you have to reinstall all the third party software you had installed by yourself before.

• 2014-08-05 14:29
  • LaGM

> In reply to aswin @ 2014-04-07 07:39 from PP2d - click to readMay I ask sir, in 4 years that you're using C6-01, have you experienced any malfunction? if there's any, how to prevent it? because same here, I have this phone for 4 years now and still getting issues like system error. Do I need to update the software every time? and actually my cp went dead now. it doesn't charge and not turning on. I already went to the technician and wasn't able to repair. the status in " Dead Phone". any advise pleasE?

• 2014-08-03 02:47
  • N5Nt

Why I'm always having a trouble with this phone and ended up with Nokia service center three times and not to mention the labor fee that almost the same price of a new Nokia Qwerty phone.
DO I have to update it if there's a new updated software? my cousin bought N9 he doesn't need to upgrade his phone and even if there's already a virus on his phone he doesn't need to have it check with Nokia service and still works fine. But with my phone C6-01 I have to check it with Nokia service and pay the labor fee again and again? how could I prevent this to happen again? I'm tired of it... Do I need to install antivirus? The last time before my phone completely shutdown it keeps on displaying "System error" How can I prevent to get any issues with this phone? Please help everyone! I need your best suggestions or advises please. I would appreciate it a lot!Thank you in advance.!

• 2014-08-02 09:52
  • N5Nt

> In reply to pramod @ 2014-07-11 07:04 from PM@q - click to readmy nokia can not install application

• 2014-07-26 18:31
  • f0B4
Total of 5749 user reviews and opinions for Nokia C6-01.