Nokia C6-01 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

Popularity

Daily interest
0.5%
Total hits:
7674947

Voting results

Design
7.2
Features
7.2
Performance
7.2
Votes:
85

Sort by:

> In reply to cedric @ 2010-12-04 08:57 from IW%$ - click to read1 more thing cedric...its can play rmvb movie but not that good..movie will come sluggish and lag...not advice to play rmvb file movie..

  • Reply
  • 2010-12-04 17:22
  • PS6k
  • R

> In reply to cedric @ 2010-12-04 08:57 from IW%$ - click to readhi cedric..that is the beauty of nokia to make them on bisnes.that why i buy all their new phone c7/n8/c6-01..if their make it perfect,all of the quality in set.no body will buy other model.but i dont really disappointed because..the have a budget phone for each level of their customer..
1-hannging issue..i dont suffer any hangging with c6-01/c7 or n8.because i install task manager to close all running program.restart you phone every 2/3 day to recover ram leak.do not install cracked program all at one time.test one by one.use serial no. apply if applicable.theme /3rd application may have bug.deleted it if it cause hangging.for safety install in memory card first.try it and if cause problem deleted-if not sure ,it easy for you to reformat card other then hard reset phone.use computer to scan for virus mass/card.do not overload your phone memory.at least 1/4 free for virtual memory.i do this so no hagging issue/restart

2-c6-01 have very loud sound speaker.c7 have below a bit.in music both of them produce nice music.dont worry both of them sound loud enough..but when put on FM radio the sound very low on loud speaker.i dont know why.so i buy external nokia speaker with fm booster and sound applifier when i want to hear FM radio.

3-battery life-c7 has much longer.imagine that i can watch 2 movie with c7 for 4/5 hour with loud speaker.before this with my x6(s60v5),did not manage to watch 1 movie.

4-hey you just like me , love to watch movie on the phone.it can play divx/xid/avc codex with avi or mp4 extension..do not worry.but it can not play ac3 sound file/codex.it play the movie but no sound produce.ac3 for dolby suround codex.for movie with mp3 /aac sound file no prblem..it run smoothly..so that why i buy n8 because it can play ac3 sound/codex file movie
FYI..it pleasure to watch movie in c7 display because it wide 3.5inch..but.it very very clear on c6-01 with 3.2inch..but both of them can produce some death black pixel when the movie show in dark vicinity/enviroment.but not too worry.not the whole movie show in dark place.
Hope this can help you

  • Reply
  • 2010-12-04 17:12
  • PS6k
  • R

> In reply to Wong Yoo Lai @ 2010-12-04 11:28 from wcev - click to read yes i talking the truth..there is no point for me to tell lies..first i buy c7 rm1480..not n8 because first batch n8 got problem.a month after that i buy n8 rm1650 together with c6-01 rm1080. a day a go i buy x5-0 rm625...but x5-01 i give it to my nephew..and planned to give c6-01 to my best friend....because i'm waitting for e7 next month...i use alot of phone..HTC touch pro2..e90..HTC HD.even 5530..5800..e71..x6..etc accept for iphone and android..now i have 4 blue nokia bags at my room..you can check my post before for sure..if you have any doubt about n8/c7/c6-01..love to help you....

  • Reply
  • 2010-12-04 16:32
  • PS6k
  • R

> In reply to bring auto focus @ 2010-12-04 12:53 from pXxK - click to readyeah, i agree! that could be a c6-02 with a 1200 mah battery and 5mp autofocus. come on nokia, you can do it!

  • Reply
  • 2010-12-04 16:03
  • pXxK
  • R

> In reply to Xeon @ 2010-12-04 12:13 from nbEe - click to readno, you didn t understand. for me 12 mp is too much. that s why n8 is too expensive for me. i was trying to say that for a midrange phone, as 5mp with auto focus would be better than a 8 mp fixed/full or whatever. and don t forget about battery 1050 may not be enough... c7 has better battery

  • Reply
  • 2010-12-04 12:53
  • pXxK
  • R

> In reply to bring auto focus @ 2010-12-04 12:08 from pXxK - click to readNo u arent smarter than Nokia

The reason why nokia has chosen 12MP is because to reach the same level as the competitors

  • Reply
  • 2010-12-04 12:13
  • nbEe
  • R

> In reply to ryan @ 2010-12-04 07:38 from FcD% - click to readyou realize that the n8 is quite expensive... and 12 mp is wayyyy too much. 5 mp auto focus, 256 mb of ram and a good replaceable battery would be enough, but it seems that i m smarter than nokia folks. so i ll wait for such a device, cause i don t want to buy samsung's wave

  • Reply
  • 2010-12-04 12:08
  • pXxK
  • R

> In reply to ryan @ 2010-12-04 07:44 from FcD% - click to readAre you telling the truth that you have so many hps.

  • Reply
  • 2010-12-04 11:28
  • wcev
  • R

I wish it looked like C5-03 and I wish it had auto-focus. Then I could obviously wish for a different OS but that's not gonna happen.

  • Reply
  • 2010-12-04 10:54
  • JAA}
  • U

> In reply to ryan @ 2010-12-04 07:44 from FcD% - click to readHi. I am going to buy a new symbian^3 handset, I might buy C7 or C6-01.
1. some forums state that C7 has restart/hanging issue as N8. what you say?
2. I like to listen music via loud speaker. so compare to C7 and C6-01, which one has louder sound and sound quality from their speaker?
3. compare to the batter life of C7 and C6-01, is C7's batter life last longer than C6-01?
4. I want to watch movie(divx, mkv), C7 and C6-01, which one provide better video experiment? C7 has larger screen, but C6-01 has clear black tech which enhance the screen quality.

Please answer my questions above. I will be forever thankful :)

  • Reply
  • 2010-12-04 08:57
  • IW%$
  • Q

I already bought this phone and using it for 1 week.no problem so far.display is crystal clear.no hangging and hardware issue.battery can stand-by 2 1/2day moderate usage..FYI.i also bought n8 and c7 with me.c6-01 is much better that c7 in display.other the same.N8 is perfect for me which i alway carring around.if you need something to know/compare between c6-01 / c7 / n8....lets me know..i love to help.

  • Reply
  • 2010-12-04 07:44
  • FcD%
  • U

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-12-04 00:19 from 3E03 - click to readjust go to nokia n8 ....if you want good camera..may be it not good for you....there is another model for your selecting.

  • Reply
  • 2010-12-04 07:38
  • FcD%
  • R

vivaz pro better after test for 2 months

  • Reply
  • 2010-12-04 07:37
  • ibhd
  • U

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-12-03 15:49 from wujy - click to readI agree. Though Nokia established a stigma of popularity in the Philippine market, Filipinos are now receptive to other cellphone manufacturers. Moreover, the Android OS that comes with other manufacturer's cellphone makes them appealing to the public.

  • Reply
  • 2010-12-04 04:29
  • t7{x
  • R

in kompas newspaper dec 1, nokia c6-01 price in indonesia is rp 3.800.000 which is 320 euro if converted. My friend who waits for this phone to buy change her mind after knowing the price, looks like she will buy android phone instead of it...

  • Reply
  • 2010-12-04 00:37
  • KxcP
  • U

no auto focus???? shame on you nokia

  • Reply
  • 2010-12-04 00:19
  • 3E03
  • C

> In reply to [deleted post]srsly...m also w8ng for dis phone.... :(

  • Reply
  • 2010-12-03 18:37
  • 2S@Z
  • R

this phone is more expensive than c7 here in the philippines. what is nokia thinking? nokia still have that mentality that if they build it people will buy it which is no longer the case.

  • Reply
  • 2010-12-03 15:49
  • wujy
  • U

nice phone.................itz usb on the go facility is really usable......... bt wtf it runs on a 1050mAH ,,y no 1500.........??????

  • Reply
  • 2010-12-03 12:07
  • Mfxa
  • C

this phone has alot of problem man ,but this phone is still awsome especially the ovi map altho sometimes hang and gonna resart it

  • Reply
  • 2010-12-03 10:46
  • ibnJ
  • U
Sort by:
Total of 5768 user reviews and opinions for Nokia C6-01.